This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue

/----/ I heard the name but never followed or listened to him. Again, I'm not following you down some random LiberalPropagandaville rabbit hole. You got something to say - then say it.
iu
Hence my suggestion you inform yourself.

Duh.

This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue is a doozey. Seems the Turbo Tax people had the audacity to show a same sex couple in a commercial, and the One Million Moms group had a conniption fit. I'm sure Turbo Tax didn't intend to make Jesus sad by normalizing sin, but those moms seem to disagre with me. They might get a full week of outrage over this, but I'm sure next week's issue will be even better.
The key thing is that there arent 2million of them. Just a few hairy karens on a whatsapp group.

You were screaming incoherently about some Trump campaign ads. So what? What is the relevance to this thread? If you have a point to make, do it. Otherwise STFU and troll somewhere else. Do you have a problem with comprehension?
The post I responded to spoke of descents into madness...

Like your meltdown...

Before you jam your tit in the wringer and start cranking, read my tag line.

1500 different kinds of animals practice homosexuality. And it is normal because god or nature made them that way.

But humans, who follow one person's writing on the Hebrew Scriptures, go GA GA over what is natural and given by god to humans as was given to all other animals.

Educate yourself.
Hey mental midget, it is done to exert dominance, ya don't see them with limp paws and hopping funny you idiot hippie!

Your thinking is NORMAL for those who are ignorant of facts and wish to live in a world they can understand and continue to live in.

Wherever you got your beliefs they are very outdated and do not live up to all the information learned in the past 100 years.

Your beliefs, your choices. No need to change, but it will not change the facts I posted above.
Your facts?

1500 different kinds of animals practice homosexuality. And it is normal because god or nature made them that way.

But humans, who follow one person's writing on the Hebrew Scriptures, go GA GA over what is natural and given by god to humans as was given to all other animals.

Educate yourself.
Animals eat their own feces, do you? It's normal in the animal kingdom. Animals will kill and eat babies that is their own species, do you? It's normal. Animals have sex in public, do you? It is normal in the animal kingdom. What a silly argument.

Yep, and it’s an excellent financial tool for two same sex heterosexuals as well.

Now here comes the bigoted folks asking why two same sex heterosexual would marry. Without thinking about the post I’m responding to. 🤦‍♂️
Assumption Into Hell

You're begging the question by pretending that starring these two weirdos playing house is not as inappropriate as showing a gangster asking for tax advice.

Forum List

Back