This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue

What you say does not change the facts that I posted above.

Again : (some people have to be told twice) >> homosexuality is totally ABNORMAL, because of its contradiction to nature. Body parts (human and animal) were designed by nature for HETEROSEXUAL sex, and no other kind.

This has nothing to do with dated or outdated. There is no information in the past 100 years, or any other time, that changes this. It has been this way since the beginnings of the animal kingdom, it is this way now, and there is no reason to think it will ever change.

Leftists ludicrously deny this, which they know their denials are false, but they persist in spouting falsehoods based on, not how things are, but rather how they would like things to be. Ridiculous.
You are an ignorant person. An extremist ignorant person.

And that is all you, and others, will ever be about this subject.

Any animal can be determined as having a mental disorder, if it behaves in a way contrary to nature. Ex. > Ducks are birds that live on land and water. They feed primarily on water. If a duck was resistant to going into the water, that could be considered a mental disorder (unless the duck had some peculiar physical problem making going into water harmful or painful).
Your Masters and PHD in animal behavior comes from ????????

This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue is a doozey. Seems the Turbo Tax people had the audacity to show a same sex couple in a commercial, and the One Million Moms group had a conniption fit. I'm sure Turbo Tax didn't intend to make Jesus sad by normalizing sin, but those moms seem to disagre with me. They might get a full week of outrage over this, but I'm sure next week's issue will be even better.
I don't have time to know about it, or care. Maybe you should get off government assistance.

So they're going after the 0.5% while alienating the 90%
No. The vast majority of the country is willing to live and let live. You don't have to be homosexual to acknowledge gays are a normal part of society. The MAGAs have a problem with that though. If it was really as you claim, their profits would fall drastically.

This week's MAGA "HAIR ON FIRE" issue is a doozey. Seems the Turbo Tax people had the audacity to show a same sex couple in a commercial, and the One Million Moms group had a conniption fit. I'm sure Turbo Tax didn't intend to make Jesus sad by normalizing sin, but those moms seem to disagre with me. They might get a full week of outrage over this, but I'm sure next week's issue will be even better.
Even with our problems, We have so much, America.
Hate filled Screamers, who never remember to be grateful, for even a day.

What you say does not change the facts that I posted above.

Again : (some people have to be told twice) >> homosexuality is totally ABNORMAL, because of its contradiction to nature. Body parts (human and animal) were designed by nature for HETEROSEXUAL sex, and no other kind.

This has nothing to do with dated or outdated. There is no information in the past 100 years, or any other time, that changes this. It has been this way since the beginnings of the animal kingdom, it is this way now, and there is no reason to think it will ever change.

Leftists ludicrously deny this, which they know their denials are false, but they persist in spouting falsehoods based on, not how things are, but rather how they would like things to be. Ridiculous.

You all have to remember that this is the guy that says oral sex is ABNORMAL, because of its contradiction to nature.

This explains all his hate, the poor man has never had a blow job.

People have the right to air their commercials and people have a right to respond, whether I agree or disagree, I support the freedoms given us in this country and the right to free speech, including your outrage of the week.

People have the right to air their commercials and people have a right to respond, whether I agree or disagree, I support the freedoms given us in this country and the right to free speech, including your outrage of the week.

And we have the right to mock those people for their faux outrage.

Can you imagine the earning power of two men? Woo!

Subaru captured the lesbian car market by putting female couples in their ads.

Yep, and it’s an excellent financial tool for two same sex heterosexuals as well.

Now here comes the bigoted folks asking why two same sex heterosexual would marry. Without thinking about the post I’m responding to. 🤦‍♂️

/-----/ Cancel Culture is a Libtard movement. But thanks for sharing how conservatives are finally striking back. About time.

Any animal can be determined as having a mental disorder, if it behaves in a way contrary to nature. Ex. > Ducks are birds that live on land and water. They feed primarily on water. If a duck was resistant to going into the water, that could be considered a mental disorder (unless the duck had some peculiar physical problem making going into water harmful or painful).
Please stop.

You're a moron.

And yet, the parts fit together and the act provides enjoyment.

Seems you've a flawed concept of "nature."

Explain why masturbation works if the parts are "only" for heterosexual sex

Forum List

Back