NYT’s thorough and serious fact-check of Biden’s SOTU concludes there were ‘no outright falsehoods’

You can't make this kind of lunacy up...

Talk about bending yourself into a pretzel..

Source

Well, there weren't. Plenty of exaggeration that approached stump speech level. To be expected in a SOTU. But no overt lies.

He owned the Republican party, alt-right media, and the whole of conservatism last night. Last night, the right wing came off as the feckless, impotent crowd they are.
All they had was cheap seat behavior.

Priceless. :auiqs.jpg:

Nonsense.
There is more to the definition of a lie than the outright lie.
Outright lie: - "I saw Bob having an affair with a young woman." (And didn't)
Purposeful lie: You tell me if Bob is having an affair, I saw them getting intimate outside of a hotel!"
(Leaving out the fact, the girls father just passed away and their were other people around them)

The 2nd type of lie is what Biden did several times and we all know it.

Well, there weren't. Plenty of exaggeration that approached stump speech level. To be expected in a SOTU. But no overt lies.

He owned the Republican party, alt-right media, and the whole of conservatism last night. Last night, the right wing came off as the feckless, impotent crowd they are.
All they had was cheap seat behavior.

Priceless. :auiqs.jpg:
:aug08_031: :aug08_031::spank:

I guess you missed the one about no one being taxed under 400 grand and then his IRS is going after waitresses and waiters making less than 35,000 a year and below the poverty line... he didn't lie his ass off??

:aug08_031: :aug08_031::spank:

I guess you missed the one about no one being taxed under 400 grand and then his IRS is going after waitresses and waiters making less than 35,000 a year and below the poverty line... he didn't lie his ass off??
You got a damn link that can back that bullshit statement up?

Like the NY TIMES that puts out propaganda for idiot democrats....
When the Post article starts out like this,

During the best part of Tuesday evening’s State of the Union-related events, which was Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ response

You know they are full of shit. I am carving out the next couple of hours to watch the SOU and the Cow's response. But all indications are Biden was spot on, quick on his feet, baiting the dumpshit Republican far right wingers and reeling them in. I mean just going down the list from the Post reveals a stunning amount of manipulation, ignorance, and downright lies. And the really sad part, they know you simpletons will lap that shit up like gravy. Too ignorant, and too wrapped up in your confirmation bias, they you fail to give it even a moment of critical thinking. Like this,

Inflation was particularly bad here due to government spending. Hello, no it wasn't. Have you seen the inflation rates in Europe? And the government spending, hell the majority of it comes from Trump all but dropping money from helicopters in an attempt to win the election. I mean the key word "spending", which is money already spent, not money budgeted to be spent in the future. Damn but you Republicans, and especially you Trump boot-lickers, are dumber than a box of flippin rocks.

I am a few minutes in. Wow, just flippin wow. A hundred years from now Biden will be seen as one of the finest presidents in our history. Trump will have his place, as the absolute worst.

I am a few minutes in. Wow, just flippin wow. A hundred years from now Biden will be seen as one of the finest presidents in our history. Trump will have his place, as the absolute worst.
Biden was ON last night. And all his opposition and its media fawns had were insults and sputtering.
His speech was almost a master class in trolling.

For a supposedly senile guy, he took the entire Republican party last night and showed them the cliff to walk themselves over. :auiqs.jpg:
And they obliged.

Holy shit, this is better than I thought it would be. I know leadership. Hell, I am one of the few people in the country that has an actual degree in, yes, leadership. Biden is a real leader, I mean like Robert E Lee leader. Like Lincoln, like Washington. Trump--he isn't qualified to lead a cub scout pack.

Biden was ON last night. And all his opposition and its media fawns had were insults and sputtering.
His speech was almost a master class in trolling.

For a supposedly senile guy, he took the entire Republican party last night and showed them the cliff to walk themselves over. :auiqs.jpg:
And they obliged.
Yes, they most certainly did walk over that cliff. I can't wait to see the Cow's speech, but Biden's genius can be seen in his ability to speak first and still win the battle. Republicans probably need to start packing their shit, 2024 ain't going to turn out the way they think.

Yes, they most certainly did walk over that cliff. I can't wait to see the Cow's speech, but Biden's genius can be seen in his ability to speak first and still win the battle. Republicans probably need to start packing their shit, 2024 ain't going to turn out the way they think.
Sanders pre-taped response was a predictable appeal to the alt-right. Nothing of note.
I find it amusing that she brays about liberty and freedom...and turns around to support a party that is for banning books, suppressing history talks, and conducting a ground war against people they deem "different" than they are.

Forum List

Back