This time next year........will we be nearer to impeachment?

Next year, the entire House is p for election.

So far, they have voted for protecting banks from liability for fucking over their customers ( i.e. voters). They will have handed trillions to corporations & wealthy people while taking away local tax deductions & whacking their 401ks (even though they will not put these cuts into effect until 2019.). They will have gone though an expensive, dirty, mud slinging primary against Breitbart candidates. They will be running without doing anything about healthcare except make policies more expensive thanks to Trump. They will earn the ire of party members tired of another year investigating already debunked claims against Hillary. The truth of the Puerto Rico failures will be evident. The Niger "Benghazi" in full bloom. More Russian ties coming out. Then the "bernie" effect in the all when those who primary candidate lost will just stay home.

If Republicans lose 28 House seats & 4 Senate seats, impeachment.

And the impeachable offense would be?

There are so many reasons, where to start?

So far, they have voted for protecting banks from liability for fucking over their customers ( i.e. voters). They will have handed trillions to corporations & wealthy people while taking away local tax deductions & whacking their 401ks (even though they will not put these cuts into effect until 2019.). They will have gone though an expensive, dirty, mud slinging primary against Breitbart candidates. They will be running without doing anything about healthcare except make policies more expensive thanks to Trump. They will earn the ire of party members tired of another year investigating already debunked claims against Hillary. The truth of the Puerto Rico failures will be evident. The Niger "Benghazi" in full bloom. More Russian ties coming out. Then the "bernie" effect in the all when those who primary candidate lost will just stay home.

Are there ANY intelligent Democrats left?

Were there any to begin with?

I thought he was supposed to be impeached by now. At least that's what they said in Jan.

I suspect they will still be confused in 2020

Start with just one.... we'll wait.

So many you can't even come up with one, really? :cuckoo: :lmao:

Are you talking real intelligent or Trump intelligence?
The fact that you think there is such a thing as "Trump intelligence" proves that you don't have "real intelligence".

Yes, but very few on this site.
Name the intelligent ones on this site.

Trump doesnt need to worry about the dems .. its his own team that will throw him out if and when they get sick of his crap

They did a damn good job of that in the primaries huh ... :thup:
Seems to me those that claim to be sick and tired are leaving ... Throwing themselves out the door.

Yes, but that's not a year from now. That's Jan 2019. Then it takes awhile to maneuver the impeachment thingee. He'll be ready to get voted out before he's impeached, I'm pretty sure. He had damned well better be voted out or I'm giving up on this country.

Don't give up on the country ... Just the idiots that live here.

Come to my place ... We can learn to paint or something ... I will even pay for the classes.
Drink mimosas and laugh about the silly crap other people are doing.

Hell ... I will cook lunch ... Just so you can sit on the porch and enjoy this beautiful place we call America.
Got to warn you though ... Firearms are not only welcome, but all around my place ... And don't be offended if I paint something like this.

th

O handed a trillion dollar stimulus to his buds as he fleeced the taxpayers. You'll excuse us while we laugh.

O handed a trillion dollar stimulus to his buds as he fleeced the taxpayers. You'll excuse us while we laugh.
So, you think that the Republicans would not have had a stimulus package?

1) It was not a trillion dollars
2) 38% were tax breaks & cuts to working American people.
3) Another huge chunk went to help those who, due to the Bush recession, lost their jobs & needed unemployment & food stamps etc to survive
4) Another huge chunk went to the States so they could maintain their policemen, firemen & teachers

How the fuck did you get this stupid.

3) Another huge chunk went to help those who, due to the Bush recession, lost their jobs & needed unemployment & food stamps etc to survive
4) Another huge chunk went to the States so they could maintain their policemen, firemen & teachers

Lol, you're as gullible as the next hack.

Which item were you too stupid to recognize as the truth?

My post was the truth. Which items were you too stupid to recognize as such?

would appear some people feel you dont need a reason just enough votes.

Forum List

Back