This is why the establishment doesn't want Trump to tweet

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Nothing But Crap cut out 9 minutes of a 10 minute interview with the great Kelyanne Conway. In this interview, KC smashed the narrative that the Russians had any real impact on our election and also slammed the Obama administration for damaging US relations with Russia for the sake of juvenile politics.

The establishment is touting that Trump shouldn't tweet so that they can not have the light shined on their antics. Trump said, nah bitch! You know what you did; NOW AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW TOO.

Trump tweets his anger that Kellyanne Conway interview cut short

So Russia hacks us and that is a'ok with you.

A Chinese Guido Fawkes.

v-vendetta-guy-fawkes-anonymous.jpg

He's upset the Establishment Global Elite status quo. They want revenge. I look for em to collapse the World Economy and blame it all on Trump. It'll go something along those lines. The Establishment NWO scum will do everything they can to undermine him. I really do wish the man all the best. But i admit he's in for a very ugly war. God bless him.

So, the establishment tells the Trump-cultists to proclaim why Trump is great for tweeting, and the Trump-cultists instantly obey. There's nobody more loyal to the establishment than the Trump-cultists.

The hilarious thing is how that actually they think they're independent thinkers, as opposed to being the most brainwashed sheep to ever walk the planet. Why? Duh! Because the establishment told them to say that they were independent thinkers!

Go on, Trump-cultists. Tell us some more of what the establishment told you to parrot. What's the latest talking point?

So, the establishment tells the Trump-cultists to proclaim why Trump is great for tweeting, and the Trump-cultists instantly obey. There's nobody more loyal to the establishment than the Trump-cultists.

The hilarious thing is how that actually they think they're independent thinkers, as opposed to being the most brainwashed sheep to ever walk the planet. Why? Duh! Because the establishment told them to say that they were independent thinkers!

Go on, Trump-cultists. Tell us some more of what the establishment told you to parrot. What's the latest talking point?

You craazy kid. :cuckoo:

I would say this is why some media outlets and companies don't want him to tweet:

"Meet the Press tweeted out a link to the full interview with Conway, which Trump then re-tweeted."

He is able to influence behaviour with his tweets and exposure of information that otherwise wouldn't have had a platform. Normally NBC wouldn't have had to do a thing but they were called out for their actions. From having companies decide to stay in America rather than go to Mexico or elsewhere, to having media outlets and even the GOP alter their behaviour, he is going directly to the country and the world with his messages and criticism.

Last edited:

Did you have something relevant to comment? Thought not.

Nothing But Crap cut out 9 minutes of a 10 minute interview with the great Kelyanne Conway. In this interview, KC smashed the narrative that the Russians had any real impact on our election and also slammed the Obama administration for damaging US relations with Russia for the sake of juvenile politics.

The establishment is touting that Trump shouldn't tweet so that they can not have the light shined on their antics. Trump said, nah bitch! You know what you did; NOW AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW TOO.

Trump tweets his anger that Kellyanne Conway interview cut short

Dumb shit. The Trump team knew about it and agreed to it beforehand.

You should know things before posting about them.

Did the establishment tell you to post that butthurt stuff, Lucy?

Of course it did. And you obeyed. You always obey.

Now, tell us again about what a brave individual you are. If you need help, copy the words from somewhere else. After all, you're good at copying. Just not so good at independent thought.

Now, tell us again about what a brave individual you are. If you need help, copy the words from somewhere else. After all, you're good at copying. Just not so good at independent thought.

"Did the establishment tell you to post that butthurt stuff, Lucy?"

No I'm an Independent Thinker and it's all my own work.

brainwashing.jpg

Trump has 19,000,000 followers on Twitter and probably twice that number reading him....every trick the drive-by asswipes try, he broadcasts and corrects within minutes. Nobody has ever seen anything like this in politics....in a few years they'll all be doing it. Trump is a media genius.

brainwashing.jpg

What you, Mamooth and other Leftists are doing in psychologically is called Projection, it's a form of Defence Mechanism, one manifestation which is what you Leftists are doing and not very successfully, is you are accusing those on the Right of being like you are and of doing the things which you do.

The Leftists do have a history of Group Think, of being brainwashed Sheep who've OD'd on the Kool-Aid, of not having an Independent Thought Process and of like pre-programmed robots just rehashing whatever they're told to both think and comment. This was illustrated perfectly during the Election Campaign when Leftists just commented the Daily Memo from Hillary HQ and repeated it ad nauseam.

Now Hillary has lost, you're unable psychologically to cope with her losing, so we've had and still have the bedwetting and cry-babying, but now we also have the Leftists ridiculously saying that those on the Right are "snowflakes" and "butthurt", a classic example of Projection.

That it is so apparent means you should quit while you are behind because like with most other things, you're failing miserably at even Projection.

Forum List

Back