What are Leftists actually doing? It is called MONETIZING THE DEBT! Why do they do this? Wonky, but it explains everything!

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
Leftists are monetizing the debt, and they are doing it on purpose, although in fairness, they have outside influences that they have to deal with, but in reality, that is what they wanted to do in the 1st place.

What does this mean?

It means that it does many things.

1. The money you borrowed for all of your ideas, is paid back with dollars worth far less than you originally borrowed, if you are the federal government. It also allows you to borrow more dollars, to do new ideas. It actually allows the feds to pay back LESS THAN 50 cents on a dollar borrowed as of this writing, as far as the actual value of the dollars repaid.

2. It is a large transfer of wealth scheme. If you have a nest egg, you are losing value through inflation. Unless you can find an investment vehicle to grow your investment beyond what inflation is, part of your wealth is transferred to the government.

3. It pushes you into a higher tax bracket, if you can convince your employer to keep your pay match with inflation.

4. Through government, market manipulations, they raise prices on commodities they want you to use less of.

How does this work exactly?

Glad you asked---------------------> There are 2 ways your government can raise taxes on you, or maybe more, but for this exercise, we will use the 2 that are important------------->

A. They can just raise your rate. If I pay 22%, they change it to 23% or higher. Straight forward. In essence, they tell us our fed tax rate is going up.

B. Or, they can print more money that can NOT be soaked up by economic expansion by goods in the pipeline.

Huh? I don't get it! Told you it was wonky, lol.

Here is how it works--------------------> I can raise your rates, or I can print more money. You still have the same amount of dollars, just worth LESS. Now the money I printed, I can use for the projects I want. Even if I inject the money into the economy, I get to tax money that was never there before once you spend or invest it, should you get your hands on any of it.

If anyone benefits from this, it is the rich, never the poor or middle class. The rich have the most disposable income to move around their investments, and use that ability to stay reasonably stable. On the other hand, the middle class has most of their equity tied into their home, and the poor are lucky to have any investments at all. In essence, the Left is creating the next debate to change the minimum wage from 15 to 18, 19, or 20 bucks an hr, because their policies have left the poor behind.

You doubt what I am telling you?

Then consider this----------------------> Let us use an easy round number, 1000 dollars. Now this is the total output of the US. For sake of debate, let us print 1000 more, but the fed has it. Now they have 1000 to spend, and your dollars value just got cut by 50%. No way, you say! Yes way! It will take awhile, but that new 1000 bucks will find its way into the economy, because the feds buy stuff from people/company's/corporations. Once they get it, they will eventually spend it, pay stockholders, or just reinvest it on new tech.

If you are middle class or poor, on a fixed income, use a minute to look up monetizing the debt. You will see what I say is true, and you should be aware of it if in either political party, because neither are exempt from trying to pull off this economic trick on you! I know, it is dry subject, but knowing how these people try to screw you, helps you decide the best path forward.

I will post 1 link, but there are many different links and ways to explain it, all bad for you! Good luck all. https://files.stlouisfed.org/files/htdocs/publications/review/84/12/Monetizing_Dec1984.pdf

Last edited:
Reagan adjusted brackets for inflation.

Of course he did, and good for him! But notice if you will, what they took out of the formula for inflation. If inflation would be calculated as it once was, we would be in the 15% range, bare minimum.

It is obvious to me that the Democrats are owned by Putin and their sole purpose is to destroy the US in a hellfire of inflation triggering a great depressionary death spiral as the US collapses like a black hole when Dollar-demand craters.

It is obvious to me that the Democrats are owned by Putin and their sole purpose is to destroy the US in a hellfire of inflation triggering a great depressionary death spiral as the US collapses like a black hole when Dollar-demand craters.

For me, and it is probably just me.......................but that is why we need stability here. Our dollar is the worlds currency, because we are stable; or at least were. It gives Americans another reason to throw the Left out, if they want stability.

If the Left wants to mimic a European country, then let them have the worlds currency, and see how that works out for Leftists, and America as a whole.

Why do you feel that?

Because they took out many variables, because they were to volatile. Do not get me wrong, it was a joint venture between both political partys. But truth be told, it was taken out because most private unions had a COLA allowance in their contract, so because of Reagans idea to cool inflation by soaking money out of the economy, they all agreed.

We can all agree to disagree on this one, and I am not into economics enough to project if this was a good, or bad thing. All I know, is that it was a real thing!

What Americans need to understand is----------------> Nobody, let me repeat that, NOBODY in the federal government who is elected, wants to admit to you as an American citizen, they want to raise your taxes; unless of course, your name is Rick Scott. (what is he thinking? I have no clue)

So what do they do?

They figure out workarounds to raise your taxes, or in this instance.........raise your taxes, by lowering the buying power of the dollar you work for; transferring the remaining buying power to those in charge.

YOU must figure out this scam, or the poor are always going to be screwed, the middle class is going to lose ground, and everyone points at one another trying to shift blame. This is NOT party specific! Both have used this scam to screw YOU, the American working public.

For me, and it is probably just me.......................but that is why we need stability here. Our dollar is the worlds currency, because we are stable; or at least were. It gives Americans another reason to throw the Left out, if they want stability.

If the Left wants to mimic a European country, then let them have the worlds currency, and see how that works out for Leftists, and America as a whole.
What is really the "cats meow" of this collapse of the dollar, how will the police and military be paid? Chickens and ears of corn? What is to make the police or military stay on the job, if they wont get something worth their time? Progressives who are the stupidest creatures in the universe(or multiverse now) dont realize that they wont have anyone to protect them, many of the elites will leave the country(like they did in Detroit) leaving a bunch of savages behind to tear into each other. No police to come protect, just dog eat dog. Yes, progressives are that stupid.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Still with the gaslighting?!?! It’s the Republicans and conservative talking heads that been proclaiming their Putin-love.:twirl:

What is really the "cats meow" of this collapse of the dollar, how will the police and military be paid? Chickens and ears of corn? What is to make the police or military stay on the job, if they wont get something worth their time? Progressives who are the stupidest creatures in the universe(or multiverse now) dont realize that they wont have anyone to protect them, many of the elites will leave the country(like they did in Detroit) leaving a bunch of savages behind to tear into each other. No police to come protect, just dog eat dog. Yes, progressives are that stupid.

View attachment 623601
Yes well, while I don't proclaim to know that Biden voters are the dumbest I have ever seen, those that defend what is going on that are Leftists, I wouldn't hire to cut my grass, which is probably a better job than they already have, lol.

All of them have a mea culpa in November, and they will continue to deflect until 2024. Unless something big happens, I don't see them having a chance in hell.

If you don't know any of the "many variables" that they removed, just admit you were talking out of your ass.

lol, sure thing! You having a hard time there Leftist, hehehehehehehehehe! Let me be the one of the 1st to tell you, you are screwed come November. American people know better, and as you fall, I promise to give you a popsicle on the way by as you slide down the pole of relevance-)

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic!

lol, sure thing! You having a hard time there Leftist, hehehehehehehehehe! Let me be the one of the 1st to tell you, you are screwed come November. American people know better, and as you fall, I promise to give you a popsicle on the way by as you slide down the pole of relevance-)

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic!

Leftist? I'm to the right of Attila the Hun.

New Topics

Forum List

Back