This is why the establishment doesn't want Trump to tweet

Did the establishment tell you to post that butthurt stuff, Lucy?

Of course it did. And you obeyed. You always obey.

Now, tell us again about what a brave individual you are. If you need help, copy the words from somewhere else. After all, you're good at copying. Just not so good at independent thought.

"Did the establishment tell you to post that butthurt stuff, Lucy?"

No I'm an Independent Thinker and it's all my own work.

Now, tell us again about what a brave individual you are. If you need help, copy the words from somewhere else. After all, you're good at copying. Just not so good at independent thought.

brainwashing.jpg

What you, Mamooth and other Leftists are doing in psychologically is called Projection, it's a form of Defence Mechanism, one manifestation which is what you Leftists are doing and not very successfully, is you are accusing those on the Right of being like you are and of doing the things which you do.

The Leftists do have a history of Group Think, of being brainwashed Sheep who've OD'd on the Kool-Aid, of not having an Independent Thought Process and of like pre-programmed robots just rehashing whatever they're told to both think and comment. This was illustrated perfectly during the Election Campaign when Leftists just commented the Daily Memo from Hillary HQ and repeated it ad nauseam.

Now Hillary has lost, you're unable psychologically to cope with her losing, so we've had and still have the bedwetting and cry-babying, but now we also have the Leftists ridiculously saying that those on the Right are "snowflakes" and "butthurt", a classic example of Projection.

That it is so apparent means you should quit while you are behind because like with most other things, you're failing miserably at even Projection.

Dude I supported Trump all last summer, until he picked Pence and I saw the way he was going.. Which was the complete opposite of what he was promising the people who supported him in the beginning.

The GOP hated him and so did FOX news and all the rest, I thought he was different.
Now you all act like he was your pick from the beginning... Get over your butthurt propaganda, because it is stupid.

I have seen Obama and the lefts slammed on here for years, and you are crying because we don't agree with you Lucy..

We have the right to disagree and be angry so get over yourself , geezzzzzz

Nothing But Crap cut out 9 minutes of a 10 minute interview with the great Kelyanne Conway. In this interview, KC smashed the narrative that the Russians had any real impact on our election and also slammed the Obama administration for damaging US relations with Russia for the sake of juvenile politics.

The establishment is touting that Trump shouldn't tweet so that they can not have the light shined on their antics. Trump said, nah bitch! You know what you did; NOW AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW TOO.

Trump tweets his anger that Kellyanne Conway interview cut short

Dumb shit. The Trump team knew about it and agreed to it beforehand.

You should know things before posting about them.

:lmao: She did a 10 minute interview for the sake of a minute? Blow it out your ass, you fucking tool.

"Did the establishment tell you to post that butthurt stuff, Lucy?"

No I'm an Independent Thinker and it's all my own work.

brainwashing.jpg

What you, Mamooth and other Leftists are doing in psychologically is called Projection, it's a form of Defence Mechanism, one manifestation which is what you Leftists are doing and not very successfully, is you are accusing those on the Right of being like you are and of doing the things which you do.

The Leftists do have a history of Group Think, of being brainwashed Sheep who've OD'd on the Kool-Aid, of not having an Independent Thought Process and of like pre-programmed robots just rehashing whatever they're told to both think and comment. This was illustrated perfectly during the Election Campaign when Leftists just commented the Daily Memo from Hillary HQ and repeated it ad nauseam.

Now Hillary has lost, you're unable psychologically to cope with her losing, so we've had and still have the bedwetting and cry-babying, but now we also have the Leftists ridiculously saying that those on the Right are "snowflakes" and "butthurt", a classic example of Projection.

That it is so apparent means you should quit while you are behind because like with most other things, you're failing miserably at even Projection.

Dude I supported Trump all last summer, until he picked Pence and I saw the way he was going.. Which was the complete opposite of what he was promising the people who supported him in the beginning.

The GOP hated him and so did FOX news and all the rest, I thought he was different.
Now you all act like he was your pick from the beginning... Get over your butthurt propaganda, because it is stupid.

I have seen Obama and the lefts slammed on here for years, and you are crying because we don't agree with you Lucy..

We have the right to disagree and be angry so get over yourself , geezzzzzz

I have no problem disagreeing with people on issues.

However, I'm not instructed what to comment by some Third Party, I also do not bedwet, I also do not cry-baby and I'm not a snowflake.

The situation is with emotionally mature people, you win some, you lose some and if you happen to lose you deal with that by dusting yourself off and living to fight another day, you at all times attempt to remain dignified, you don't thrash out and start cry-babying and blaming other people etc

Trump has 19,000,000 followers on Twitter and probably twice that number reading him....every trick the drive-by asswipes try, he broadcasts and corrects within minutes. Nobody has ever seen anything like this in politics....in a few years they'll all be doing it. Trump is a media genius.

I'm one of those followers. Do ya think he's winning me over?

Nothing But Crap cut out 9 minutes of a 10 minute interview with the great Kelyanne Conway. In this interview, KC smashed the narrative that the Russians had any real impact on our election and also slammed the Obama administration for damaging US relations with Russia for the sake of juvenile politics.

The establishment is touting that Trump shouldn't tweet so that they can not have the light shined on their antics. Trump said, nah bitch! You know what you did; NOW AMERICAN PEOPLE KNOW TOO.

Trump tweets his anger that Kellyanne Conway interview cut short

Dumb shit. The Trump team knew about it and agreed to it beforehand.

You should know things before posting about them.

:lmao: She did a 10 minute interview for the sake of a minute? Blow it out your ass, you fucking tool.

Have you bothered to check? They knew they were getting a short bit on air. But...I get it. If there is one thing Trump and his surrogates need it is more media time devoted to them. They've been given the short shrift since day one.

Trump has 19,000,000 followers on Twitter and probably twice that number reading him....every trick the drive-by asswipes try, he broadcasts and corrects within minutes. Nobody has ever seen anything like this in politics....in a few years they'll all be doing it. Trump is a media genius.

There's always the chance you'll see the light one day when you're not on glue. :uhh:

There's always the chance you'll see the light that one day when you're not on glue.

On glue? That's a new one. Been on "reddit" this morning or something?

Forum List

Back