What are Leftists actually doing? It is called MONETIZING THE DEBT! Why do they do this? Wonky, but it explains everything!

Leftist? I'm to the right of Attila the Hun.
Atilla was an a**. So give us some more credentials-)

Hey, unlike others, I have no problem with you expressing your opinion. All I am trying to do, is keep this thread on track. Americans need know WHY these things are happening. Once people understand, it is harder for any political party to pull them off.

If that is against what your view is, then I have nothing more to say to you.

Atilla was an a**. So give us some more credentials-)

Hey, unlike others, I have no problem with you expressing your opinion. All I am trying to do, is keep this thread on track. Americans need know WHY these things are happening. Once people understand, it is harder for any political party to pull them off.

If that is against what your view is, then I have nothing more to say to you.

Why is inflation happening?

The Fed has been expanding their balance sheet, instead of shrinking it.

The government has been increasing stupid spending, instead of cutting it.

Even if you have some silly view of inflation measurements.

Yes well, while I don't proclaim to know that Biden voters are the dumbest I have ever seen, those that defend what is going on that are Leftists, I wouldn't hire to cut my grass, which is probably a better job than they already have, lol.

All of them have a mea culpa in November, and they will continue to deflect until 2024. Unless something big happens, I don't see them having a chance in hell.
you sure?

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Forum List

Back