Progressives: Despicable Liars

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This is how despicable progressives are - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred:

But police are now saying the incident never happened. In fact, the woman apparently admitted to police that she made up the entire story about the attack at the hands of two white males.

Muslim Student Claimed White Man in Trump Hat Assaulted Her. Now Police Are Setting Record Straight.

IMG_2906.JPG

This is how despicable progressives are - they are constantly filing false police reports to frame conservatives for "crimes" that never occurred:

“The company did nothing wrong,” the pastor, Jordan Brown, said in a statement. “I was wrong to pursue this matter and use the media to perpetuate this story.” He also apologized to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community “for diverting attention from real issues.”

Gay Pastor Apologizes After Accusing Whole Foods of Writing Slur on Chocolate Cake

IMG_2906.JPG

I'm always amused when Trump supporters demand that others start caring about the truth
Oh the irony!!! I'm so glad you weighed in on this thread in your predictable way TheOldFool. You just proved the entire premise of this thread 100% accurate. Anyone can search for themselves and see that I'm all over USMB denouncing Donald Trump and can see that you were involved in those threads. Yet you enter this thread and attempt to convince people that I support Trump.

Folks....yet another progressive liar right there.

But police are now saying the incident never happened. In fact, the woman apparently admitted to police that she made up the entire story about the attack at the hands of two white males.

Muslim Student Claimed White Man in Trump Hat Assaulted Her. Now Police Are Setting Record Straight.

"Progressives"? :lmao:

What are you, 140 years old?

Dafuck does this have to do with politics, Buttsoiler?

I'm always amused when Trump supporters demand that others start caring about the truth
Oh the irony!!! I'm so glad you weighed in on this thread in your predictable way TheOldFool. You just proved the entire premise of this thread 100% accurate. Anyone can search for themselves and see that I'm all over USMB denouncing Donald Trump and can see that you were involved in those threads. Yet you enter this thread and attempt to convince people that I support Trump.

^ creates a thread calling Trump detractors liars... pretends that he's not supporting Trump :rolleyes:

View attachment 100155

It doesn't matter if it happened. The point is it could have happened and somebody should go to jail because....well, just because. # liberal logic

^ creates a thread calling Trump detractors liars... pretends that he's not supporting Trump :rolleyes:

Dat boy sure can swim good. He has to -- he's living in DeNial.

But after an unidentified couple came forward days later with a customer receipt and bank statement to prove that they had in fact left Dayna Morales an $18 tip on top of the $93.55 check, former friends of Morales also came forward claiming she was a compulsive liar.

Waitress in Anti-Gay Tipping Scandal Loses Job

IMG_2906.JPG

P@atriot is a lunatic.

And the pathological liar doubles-down on his lie. Thank you once again TheOldFool for proving the premise of this thread is 100% accurate.

View attachment 100155

Typical liberal. She should be arrested and charged.

You mind clarifying this stupid fucking post? Its one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
Only because you haven't read very much at all.
How much is there to read? You only posted one sentence. It at first appears to be the ramblings of a retarded transgender but hard to tell after so little information to work with. Could you please offer some more of your thoughtful well thought out positions in more than one sentence? So we could actually get a full bath of your intellectual prowess flowing over our ever wretching and uninformed minds. We truly are unable to function without your clearly superior intellect and crave more of your unquestioned input.

LMAO! Yeah that's not the case. Retard.

You mind clarifying this stupid fucking post? Its one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
You'll have to excuse TheOldFool there Mike. He had such a meltdown after Trump crushed Hitlery in the election that he started calling for violence all over USMB. Kind of gives you an insight into his way of [limited] thinking.

Forum List

Back