"I had 4 abortions..." This is what radical leftists want for women!

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

I have no idea why the head of the RNC is in this story? But anyhow

Yeh, those leftists certainly love women, don't they?

Actually, they don't love anyone but themselves

and they don't do a good job of that, either

Abortion is a sacrament of the left's death cult church.

Abortion is a sacrament of the left's death cult church.

I agree, except quotation marks should be around the word Church

They claim to not be religious but they have a system of belief just like a real church. And if you go against their belief system, you are

in big trouble. You will be consigned to Lib Hell. Fortunately, vis a vis this usurpation, God is not worried :)

Cretin fodder from Faux Noize.

Meh.

Killing the unborn and genital mutilation of children are the two pillars upon which the entire DNC rests.

Population control at any cost, that means abortion and child genital mutilation will be 100% paid for by taxpayers but trying to get that cardiac bypass to save your life, good luck affording it.

Killing the unborn and genital mutilation of children are the two pillars upon which the entire DNC rests.

Population control at any cost, that means abortion and child genital mutilation will be 100% paid for by taxpayers but trying to get that cardiac bypass to save your life, good luck affording it.

For all of my life, up until 6 months ago, I felt the same exact way. But since genz has started protesting and radicalizing everything, add that to the crime rate, then I'm having second thoughts.
Most of these thug women that are having abortions, would only be giving birth to more thug kids. More dumbasses to protest, riot, smash & grab, rape, murder and plunder amongst the decent citizens.

In 2020, there were 930,000 abortions in the US. It's almost a guarantee that 2/3rd to 3/4th of them would be losers would spend a lot of their time creating victims or in prison or jail.

I'm thinking, the heartbeat law that DeSantis passed is spot on. No pain from the kid. No brain activity.

Who is this thread for?

What women are looking for is the right to make choices about their own bodies. That's what the left wants for women. You choose.

Not old white guys in some state capital. But each individual woman.

You disagree and think that abortion should be illegal. I get it. But who other than you is buying this '4 abortions is what liberals want for all women' bullshit?

Yet you guys “love” women so much you’d rather see them die than get an abortion. Or maybe you just think they are too stupid to make their own decisions over their own bodies and need you to intervene.

Who is this thread for?

What women are looking for is the right to make choices about their own bodies. That's what the left wants for women. You choose.

Not old white guys in some state capital. But each individual woman.

You disagree and think that abortion should be illegal. I get it. But who other than you is buying this '4 abortions is what liberals want for all women' bullshit?

The problem is that once the woman is pregnant, it's no longer just her body. And it's not just one body. There's two bodies now. It's a matter of protecting the unborn just like we're supposed to protect the born.

Forum List

Back