And THERE it is - Unstable Diane 'China' Feinstein Declares hearing witness will include woman who 'fought' for 'right to obtain an abortion at 16yo

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Diane Feinstein, whose colleagues were even unsure if she was still mentally stable enough to oversee the hearings, has announced she will bring as a witness a who 'will speak about the importance of reproductive rights and justice'.

This witness has ZERO to do with ACB, any event in her life, or ACB's qualifications for being placed on the USSC. This move is 'Emotional Theater' used as a back-drop to attack SACB as being a monster who will take away women's reproductive and abortion right if allowed to be on the court.

And after this pawn pours her heart out in some emotional story before the Committee and Democrats ask ACB again if she plans to rip this woman's rights away by reversing Roe-V-Wade ACB will just - AGAIN - give the Ginsburg Rule and state she can not, will not answer how she would rule on a case that does not exist or that may come up in the future.....just like she has numerous times over and over:

“I completely understand why you are asking the question, but again, I can’t pre-commit or say, 'Yes, I’m going in with some agenda,' because I’m not. I don’t have an agenda," Barrett replied. "I have an agenda to stick to the rule of law and decide cases as they come."

I hope some Republican pounds Feinstein for this 'stunt'.

Diane Feinstein, whose colleagues were even unsure if she was still mentally stable enough to oversee the hearings, has announced she will bring as a witness a who 'will speak about the importance of reproductive rights and justice'.

This witness has ZERO to do with ACB, any event in her life, or ACB's qualifications for being placed on the USSC. This move is 'Emotional Theater' used as a back-drop to attack SACB as being a monster who will take away women's reproductive and abortion right if allowed to be on the court.

And after this pawn pours her heart out in some emotional story before the Committee and Democrats ask ACB again if she plans to rip this woman's rights away by reversing Roe-V-Wade ACB will just - AGAIN - give the Ginsburg Rule and state she can not, will not answer how she would rule on a case that does not exist or that may come up in the future.....just like she has numerous times over and over:

“I completely understand why you are asking the question, but again, I can’t pre-commit or say, 'Yes, I’m going in with some agenda,' because I’m not. I don’t have an agenda," Barrett replied. "I have an agenda to stick to the rule of law and decide cases as they come."

The Chinese government run abortion industry generates billions of dollars annually. Its American counterpart comes in a close second in generated annual revenues. In China they market all manner of products, including skin care treatments, which contain the cells and tissues of aborted human children. Couple that with well documented archeological records of pagan gods worshipped through child sacrifice and you find pure fucking evil at both ends of the abortion issue. Can you imagine smearing dead babies on your flesh in hopes of looking younger?

But back on topic. Democrats make me fucking sick to my stomach because they try to appeal to their voters' natural sense of human decency, morality and empathy—in order to make the case for acts of great evil where none of those aforementioned benevolent human traits exist. CAN NO ONE in fucking power acknowledge this and do something about it? Of course they can't. Most republicans preach pro-life, pro-human race sermons and then stand back as the most malevolent members of our species get on with genocide for skin cream. We need FLOOD #2.

Why isn't China Di on trial for treason and espionage?

Did this nominee for the Supreme Court swear an oath ,as part of her cult membership, of obedience to the penis with which she is "married" or not? Most American women do not practice S and M. She can do whatever in her bedroom with this "husband" of hers, but it goes no further.

Did this nominee for the Supreme Court swear an oath ,as part of her cult membership, of obedience to the penis with which she is "married" or not? Most American women do not practice S and M. She can do whatever in her bedroom with this "husband" of hers, but it goes no further.

There is something radically fucking wrong with you.

Graham should tell her to get bent and not allow this to turn into another Dimwinger shit show.

How so? Is she a member of this cult and did she swear to this or not? I don't care about her bedroom funnies and what she does with her body and her husband.. I do care that she will bring them to the bench of the highest court in the land.

How so? Is she a member of this cult and did she swear to this or not? I don't care about her bedroom funnies and what she does with her body and her husband.. I do care that she will bring them to the bench of the highest court in the land.

She is not a member of any cult
Ginsburg should have been disqualified for being the head of the American Communists Living Undercover, but that didn't happen.

She exemplifies what is good and what is great about our county.
You are the anthesis.

Ginsburg should have been disqualified for being the head of the American Communists Living Undercover, but that didn't happen.

You are the anthesis.

back up your claim that RGG was ever a member of any group. Refute the claim that this Barret is a member of a sexual cult that she lied about.

You are the anthesis.

back up your claim that RGG was ever a member of any group. Refute the claim that this Barret is a member of a sexual cult that she lied about.

You are unaware that Ginsburg lead the ACLU? How fucking uninformed are you?
What is the name of this cult?

dem 2.jpg
DIANNA FEISTEIN.jpg
449de42aeb8d7086f191c2d0d6e4bf35--dianne-feinstein-is-that-so.jpg

Forum List

Back