And THERE it is - Unstable Diane 'China' Feinstein Declares hearing witness will include woman who 'fought' for 'right to obtain an abortion at 16yo

Diane Feinstein, whose colleagues were even unsure if she was still mentally stable enough to oversee the hearings, has announced she will bring as a witness a who 'will speak about the importance of reproductive rights and justice'.

This witness has ZERO to do with ACB, any event in her life, or ACB's qualifications for being placed on the USSC. This move is 'Emotional Theater' used as a back-drop to attack SACB as being a monster who will take away women's reproductive and abortion right if allowed to be on the court.

And after this pawn pours her heart out in some emotional story before the Committee and Democrats ask ACB again if she plans to rip this woman's rights away by reversing Roe-V-Wade ACB will just - AGAIN - give the Ginsburg Rule and state she can not, will not answer how she would rule on a case that does not exist or that may come up in the future.....just like she has numerous times over and over:

“I completely understand why you are asking the question, but again, I can’t pre-commit or say, 'Yes, I’m going in with some agenda,' because I’m not. I don’t have an agenda," Barrett replied. "I have an agenda to stick to the rule of law and decide cases as they come."

I hope some Republican pounds Feinstein for this 'stunt'.

Why is this crap, this grandstanding, this political theater allowed in a Senate hearing about a Supreme Court Nomination?

Forum List

Back