This is what I think will happen.

Trump will continue to stir his base, but he will leave the WH on 1/20.
Trump`s base is getting smaller. Of 376 counties with the biggest corona surge, 93% of them voted Trump. They`re literally dying for trump. God bless them.
Counties with worst virus surges overwhelmingly voted Trump (apnews.com)
Yeah, sure they are. Happy people dont die of the Kung Flu, only miserable old fucks like you who have to hunker down in your basement groveling for a few scraps from your masters table to keep you alive, because if you dare step out of that cave, the prog masters are come down on you like a ton of bricks. To the slave pen for you.

See picture below.

LMAO!! Wow. Just wow. More hostile nonsense. Be careful, you might have a stroke spewing all that hostility.

Trump`s base is getting smaller. Of 376 counties with the biggest corona surge, 93% of them voted Trump. They`re literally dying for trump. God bless them.
Yeah, sure they are. Happy people dont die of the Kung Flu, only miserable old fucks like you who have to hunker down in your basement groveling for a few scraps from your masters table to keep you alive, because if you dare step out of that cave, the prog masters are come down on you like a ton of bricks. To the slave pen for you.

See picture below.

LMAO!! Wow. Just wow. More hostile nonsense. Be careful, you might have a stroke spewing all that hostility.
They walk around with this in them, every freakin' day. And just as much paranoia.

That must be awful.

Joe Biden got more votes than any US presidential candidate in history? Was not campaigning that effective?

Or were that many people making sure Trump did not get another 4 years?

I think that is the part that Trump and his base fail to understand that many Americans just did not want another four long and miserable years of Donald the Marvelous in the White House...

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid.

You can’t go by media reports because the media are part of the fraud.
The Supreme Court is not even going to rule in favor of Trump after the Electoral College votes...

Also just because November 3rd was the last day of voting does not mean it was the last day of official counting...

What you want is the States to stop counting ballots after the polls closed and just declare Trump the victor when in reality counting goes on days after the final day of voting...

See picture below.

So , all you can do is spew your liberal filth...Figures.....
See picture below.

Aside from the damage that Trump and his Trumpsters are doing to our faith in our electoral system, they are also damaging future important attention we pay to the process with their cartoonish behaviors here.

We DO need to do everything we can to maximize security, and there will always be a need to do so with diligence. I just hope this ridiculous fiasco doesn't end up reminding us of the boy who cried wolf.

Great job, Trump, great job.

Last edited:
It is terrible to think that 70 million people may lack morals enough to think it is ok to be racist. I like to think that at least half of Trump voters are imaginary (fake, copies, cheats). After all, whenever Trump says something bad about other people it seems to have come from news stories about him. Things that make you go hmmm.
1607260534128.png

Now this is WHAT is really going to happen. Average working americans are going to get up every day and work in the godforsaken rat race. The sun will rise and america will forge on. All this IN SPITE of who is in the white house. Yes I've survived 88 years here IN SPITE of the dims or repukes.

It is terrible to think that 70 million people may lack morals enough to think it is ok to be racist. I like to think that at least half of Trump voters are imaginary (fake, copies, cheats). After all, whenever Trump says something bad about other people it seems to have come from news stories about him. Things that make you go hmmm.
View attachment 425727
Exactly right, when the sick bitch Hislery called 1/2 the Conservatives, Deplorables, the Lame Stream Media and Democrats(but i repeat myself) decided that she needed a Fake Russian Dossier to carry her sick sorry ass across the finish line, then when she couldnt even be dragged across, the LSM went on to say how President Trump stole the election from her, and used that Fake Russian Dossier, to prove his presidency was not legal. So here we are today, suitcases of ballots showing up in Georgia, Voter Machines (Glitched) to take President Trump votes and switch to Joe the groper XiBiden, yet the progs tell US there was no election fraud and no voter should be disenfranchised, while the progs disenfranchise the conservative voter. You just cant make this shit up.....

Now this is WHAT is really going to happen. Average working americans are going to get up every day and work in the godforsaken rat race. The sun will rise and america will forge on. All this IN SPITE of who is in the white house. Yes I've survived 88 years here IN SPITE of the dims or repukes.
How can you work, when your governors are telling you , "You better stay home or else", while they go to French Restaurants and eat $300 of fine food? Yeah, sure you will....

Joe Biden got more votes than any US presidential candidate in history? Was not campaigning that effective?
Yes. He just let Trump be Trump. This isn't that complicated.
Trump was a type of person the founding fathers had in mind more then these long term professional carpetbaggers. A President is not supposed to be royalty.

Think about this. Biden got more votes than Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama without leaving his bat cave. All those votes were legal and proper? Not very likely. Those votes came out of satchels and suitcases stuffed under tables. Everyone saw it. This is not going to end well.

Or were that many people making sure Trump did not get another 4 years?

I think that is the part that Trump and his base fail to understand that many Americans just did not want another four long and miserable years of Donald the Marvelous in the White House...

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid.

The Supreme Court is not even going to rule in favor of Trump after the Electoral College votes...

Also just because November 3rd was the last day of voting does not mean it was the last day of official counting...

What you want is the States to stop counting ballots after the polls closed and just declare Trump the victor when in reality counting goes on days after the final day of voting...
The media/entertainers provided that vision of Trump every chance they got. They could have low keyed it. They certainly low keyed it for Obama and the Clintons. Presentation means a lot in promoting a leader.

I assume Barr and the Republican legislators and the Trump-appointed judges who threw this stuff out are in on the fraud too, correct?
You constantly ask if its possible Biden won so I'm going to create a thread and ask the opposite. I look forward to your response on that poll.

There's no lock down here....it's just that about 1/2 the customers are buying alot less so nobody is hurt by customers staying home. That's the business fault.

I assume Barr and the Republican legislators and the Trump-appointed judges who threw this stuff out are in on the fraud too, correct?
You constantly ask if its possible Biden won so I'm going to create a thread and ask the opposite. I look forward to your response on that poll.
Just remember to tag me, and I'll be happy to contribute.

Here is what I think will happen.

Biden will be sworn in on 1/20/2021.

See picture below.

So , all you can do is spew your liberal filth...Figures.....
See picture below.

Spew liberal filth? What liberal filth would that be.

And, given the hostile bullshit you have spewed at me, your level of hypocrisy is astounding.

Either way, we have got to reform our election laws to protect our Right to Vote from the Democrat Voter Fraud.
If Biden gets in, he will be illegitimate and not respected and this will only make his constant gaffs even more unacceptable.
If Biden gets in he will have to resign because he is unfit.
If Kamala Harris becomes the President, the Dems will be set back for several generations.

Think about this. Biden got more votes than Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama without leaving his bat cave. All those votes were legal and proper? Not very likely. Those votes came out of satchels and suitcases stuffed under tables. Everyone saw it. This is not going to end well.
Honestly, from where I am sitting, the official stories of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, and the JFK assassination had less credibility, and less folks, in the end, believed those narratives, yet, the nation went on with business as usual, so don't count on anything being done.

I am afraid, things will just plod along, business as usual.

. . . well, not usual.

Big changes in the economy and how we live our lives are coming. It will be something to behold. Our grandchildren will marvel at the freedom we once had.

Just remember to tag me, and I'll be happy to contribute.
I don't know how to tag lol

Forum List

Back