This is what I think will happen.

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid.

You can’t go by media reports because the media are part of the fraud.
I assume Barr and the Republican legislators and the Trump-appointed judges who threw this stuff out are in on the fraud too, correct?
Absolutely no end to the stupidity of this administrations followers. Amazing!
Group pathology. The world has seen it before.
Not sure how that happens in a country I thought was full of individualism. Maybe that is the root cause to many years on own now some strange desire to belong to a group? Idk how we got here
I think Trump has revealed these people to be who they really are. It turns out that, all along, what they've really wanted is an aggressive, authoritarian, nationalist autocrat. This is why they adore him so much.

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid.

Why not just come out and say that you want the Supreme Court to overturn the election by not counting any African-American votes. That is what you are saying racist.

You are so racist that you won’t even count overseas military votes as well. You are a true deplorable.
So what you are saying is that "African-Americans" only know how to ship their votes by luggage, like what was found in Adlanna Ga? As for calling the rest of US racists, now you can run away.

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png

LMAO!! The first 2 items on that playbook are exactly what Trump supporters are doing.
Dude, of course it is, read closely the title..Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa....Change the world....Bwaaaahhhaaaaa....Stupid people end up like the Nazi's of Germany all dead....
12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals Against Liberals (townhall.com)

80 million Americans were motivated to vote against Trump for the following reasons:
  1. They disagree with him on the issues and agree more with Biden
  2. They think he lacks the character, temperament, intelligence, honesty and empathy to be President
  3. Both (that would be me)
This really isn't a mystery. Millions more people voted, even with the pandemic, because they were that motivated. There is no hidden agenda or massive national conspiracy that somehow includes Barr or judges appointed by Trump, as much as some desperately want to believe it.

Millions of fraudulent votes shouldn't count. And if the corruptocrats allow the bullshit to stand, then you will see why you can't buy ammo anywhere in the country.
Cant buy ammo anywhere in the country,because it is sold as soon as it hits the shelf.

80 million Americans were motivated to vote against Trump for the following reasons:
  2. They think he lacks the character, temperament, intelligence, honesty and empathy to be President
This really isn't a mystery. Millions more people voted, even with the pandemic, because they were that motivated. There is no hidden agenda or massive national conspiracy that somehow includes Barr or judges appointed by Trump, as much as some desperately want to believe it.

Millions of fraudulent votes shouldn't count. And if the corruptocrats allow the bullshit to stand, then you will see why you can't buy ammo anywhere in the country.
And yet Barr, many Republicans and even Trump-appointed judges aren't buying your story.

You have been conned. You have been lied to. And your threats of violence don't scare anyone.

I assume Barr and the Republican legislators and the Trump-appointed judges who threw this stuff out are in on the fraud too, correct?
Not sure how that happens in a country I thought was full of individualism. Maybe that is the root cause to many years on own now some strange desire to belong to a group? Idk how we got here
THE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA HAS SUCCEEDED ~ | INI World Report (ini-world-report.org)

I think Trump has revealed these people to be who they really are. It turns out that, all along, what they've really wanted is an aggressive, authoritarian, nationalist autocrat. This is why they adore him so much.
I guess it's a little like being in the military. I have to admit at times it was easier to follow orders than think for myself. Still not how I wanted to live long term. I guess I sort of understand but I had good leadership they did not tell me to do anything stupid. If they had I still would have told them to take a flying leap

I guess it's a little like being in the military. I have to admit at times it was easier to follow orders than think for myself. Still not how I wanted to live long term. I guess I sort of understand but I had good leadership they did not tell me to do anything stupid. If they had I still would have told them to take a flying leap
Well, it's human nature to want to "belong", and when you combine that normal impulse with a few other things you end up with what we're seeing here. Added to this mix are (a) a typical partisan political ideology and (b) years and years of having their frustrations turned into rage and paranoia by their "media", who they trust completely.

Then this pugilistic nationalist autocrat comes along, the living embodiment of all that rage and paranoia, and poof, they fall head over heels.

Well, it's human nature to want to "belong", and when you combine that normal impulse with a few other things you end up with what we're seeing here. Added to this mix are (a) a typical partisan political ideology and (b) years and years of having their frustrations turned into rage and paranoia by their "media", who they trust completely.

Then this pugilistic nationalist autocrat comes along, the living embodiment of all that rage and paranoia, and poof, they fall head over heels.
My two best friends since 11 even fell for some of it. They were giving me some Trump horse shit. I finally told them you are so much fucking smarter than me you can run our business and I will spend all day on the water. That shut them the fuck up. Aint heard shit out of them since

Biden has already stated that he wants more stimulus. Where is that money coming from?
Funny you don’t ask that question when Trump is giving away money to the corporate interest with his tax cuts it didn’t work
But how many millions flowed into this country due to those tax cuts? By the way in case you missed it, the only ones that did not get a tax cut were those that were not paying taxes.
We already have those that can afford it fleeing the country. Why? Because Biden said taxes are going up.
I have always been concerned with the numbers being put on the countries credit card. Seems the only time the left is concerned with that is they are not in power. Who do you think is going to pay student loans? The working class. Who do you think is going to pay for the Paris climate accord and new green new deal? The working class. Because no matter what we can’t put it all on our overstretched credit.

We have seen the same adulation from others over 44.

What are you going to do when your delusions don't pan out?

Seriously here, you are totally delusional.

What you describe isn't going to happen.

This is what will happen:

Biden will be sworn in on January 20, 2021. He will be president for at least the next 4 years.

Get used to saying President Biden.

Loser.

Praise be his Holy Name! He lowered the sea levels

HaloObama.jpg

A lot of cover-up going on. The electoral college was set up to better insure that the elite would rule. Not a carpet bagger.

Cant buy ammo anywhere in the country,because it is sold as soon as it hits the shelf.

Yes, I am at the Small Arms Review show in Phoenix right now. 5.56 is priced 4 times normal and sells as fast as it hits the table. All of the big ammo dealers are cleaned out.

Why not just come out and say that you want the Supreme Court to overturn the election by not counting any African-American votes. That is what you are saying racist.

You are so racist that you won’t even count overseas military votes as well. You are a true deplorable.
So what you are saying is that "African-Americans" only know how to ship their votes by luggage, like what was found in Adlanna Ga? As for calling the rest of US racists, now you can run away.

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png

LMAO!! The first 2 items on that playbook are exactly what Trump supporters are doing.

#3. If all else fails, call them communist & run away.
Don`t forget option B. Scream TDS and run away.

/---/ How could they agree with Biden who barely said anything other than cliches and platitudes?

/---/ How could they agree with Biden who barely said anything other than cliches and platitudes?
He has made his positions on the issues clear.

The fact that you don't know what they are merely indicates you're too lazy to find out.

Hint: You're on "the internet", right now.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back