This is what I think will happen.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid.

You can’t go by media reports because the media are part of the fraud.

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid.

I assume Barr and the Republican legislators and the Trump-appointed judges who threw this stuff out are in on the fraud too, correct?

80 million Americans were motivated to vote against Trump for the following reasons:
  1. They disagree with him on the issues and agree more with Biden
  2. They think he lacks the character, temperament, intelligence, honesty and empathy to be President
  3. Both (that would be me)
This really isn't a mystery. Millions more people voted, even with the pandemic, because they were that motivated. There is no hidden agenda or massive national conspiracy that somehow includes Barr or judges appointed by Trump, as much as some desperately want to believe it.

Last edited:
80 million people were motivated to vote against Trump for the following reasons:
  1. They disagree with him on the issues
  2. They think he lacks the character, temperament, intelligence, honesty and empathy to be President
  3. Both
This really isn't a mystery. Millions more people voted, even with the pandemic, because they were that motivated. There is no hidden agenda or massive national conspiracy that includes Barr or judges appointed by Trump, as much as some desperately want to believe it.

imagine how many MORE votes biden would have gotten had there not been the incredible amount of voter suppression, courtesy of the (R)s?

roflmao.gif

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid. You can’t go by media reports because the media are part of the fraud.
Dream on. Trump will have nothing to do with whether he stays or goes. That's up to the judges and, so far, they aren't impressed.

This is what I think will happen. After a few landmark cases make their way through the Supreme court and calculated fraud is discovered, all election results will be rolled back to Nov. 3 giving Trump the landslide victory he actually got. This will leave the people in control of the government not the other way around. Even democrats can see the fraud and malfeasance that went on. Trump will be the president for the next four years otherwise the US is done. When states like California are called with two percent of the vote in but swing states chase all the observers away and then reach under tables after they see Trump’s massive vote count, only idiots call that activity valid. You can’t go by media reports because the media are part of the fraud.
I assume Barr and the Republican legislators and the Trump-appointed judges who threw this stuff out are in on the fraud too, correct?
There are so many RINOs out there these days, the "real" Republicans may have to accept third party status to the new kids on the block.

1024px-RINO.png

This is what is going to happen. Trump is a drag. You will have to spend so much time defending him that being a Trumpbot is going to lose all it's fun. Enter the opportunists. Someone else that is like Trump will come along without all the baggage and you will rally to them and love them just as much. By the next presidential election you will not even remember having been all in for Mr. Trump.

Forum List

Back