This Is The First Time I'm Speaking Out About The Trucker Situation

Biden and the Maoist democrats cried when our border patrol personnel were accused of strapping illegal aliens when they crossed the border. What the RCMP have done in Canada is much worse. They've trampled a woman and she's dead.
**********​

It's the city and state that is responsible for policing their immediate gov't not the Federal.
Read the Posse Comitatus Act
"The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law ( 18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878, by President Rutherford B. Hayes which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States."
It was ultimately up to the governors to use their States Police and State Guard to quell the city looting arson and ultimate violence. Ther president may only act if the governor requests assistance from the Federal gov't. The exception is Washington D.C. that is not covered by the Posse Comitatus Act.
I agree, but USSS protocols supersede any city/state responsibilities when the president is on a particular property and reverts back when Potus leaves.

I agree, but USSS protocols supersede any city/state responsibilities when the president is on a particular property and reverts back when Potus leaves.

The only way Joey Xi Bai Dung could pull it off is if he imposes Emergency orders similar to Trudeau's and destroying the Posse Comitatus Act and America in one stroke.

The only way Joey Xi Bai Dung could pull it off is if he imposes Emergency orders similar to Trudeau's and destroying the Posse Comitatus Act and America in one stroke.
Doesn't have anything to do with Posse Comitatus. All about protecting the president.
Dan Bongino explained how it works recently. He should know, he was USSS for two years I believe.
He used the Lafayette Square issue to explain it.

Who was Roberta Paulsen and what was her cause of death?

Woman Trampled By Police Horse Ottawa

A video uploaded to Twitter emerged to view Ottawa Police officers making their way through a crowd and trampling over 2 people with their horses. As the horses step on the people, the crowd fastly surrounds them to aid. The videographer can be clearly heard stating that “they just trampled that woman. They just entirely trampled that lady.”

Commentary:
Indeed, the RCMP are now attempting to hide the fact that they killed this woman.
As I write, the RCMP is now using tear gas and shutting down the Press by PM Trudeau's orders.

Who was Roberta Paulsen and what was her cause of death?

Woman Trampled By Police Horse Ottawa

A video uploaded to Twitter emerged to view Ottawa Police officers making their way through a crowd and trampling over 2 people with their horses. As the horses step on the people, the crowd fastly surrounds them to aid. The videographer can be clearly heard stating that “they just trampled that woman. They just entirely trampled that lady.”

Commentary:
Indeed, the RCMP are now attempting to hide the fact that they killed this woman.
As I write, the RCMP is now using tear gas and shutting down the Press by PM Trudeau's orders.

I've been watching and notice most of the cops are between a rock and a hard place, doing their job. But I also noticed many seem to be really enjoying doing there job.

I've been watching and notice most of the cops are between a rock and a hard place, doing their job. But I also noticed many seem to be really enjoying doing there job.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Joey Xi Bai Dung has allowed nearly 2 million illegal aliens to enter the U.S. and dispersed them throughout America.

And it's because most everybody already knows where I stand when it comes to the vaccines. Yes, I'm vaccinated, but it's something that I chose to do because this is America and this is a country where everybody should have a free choice of whatever they want to put into their own bodies. So, it should be no surprise that I back these truckers and protesters who are peacefully protesting their right to their own choices and be free Americans and I back them one hundred percent and I hope that they never give up the fight!! This is for you and for everybody else who doesn't want the vaccine. :) Welcome to the freedom convoy!!! :D

You are showing that you are clueless. The general good outweighs individual rights. If you don't go out in public, then maybe you don't need a vaccine. However if you go out in public then you must obey a vaccine mandate. The protestors in Canada are not peaceful. They have unlawfully detained people and a very large crowd in Ottawa surrounded them so they couldn't move. They are preventing people from sleeping. If that is your idea of a peaceful protest then you are a right-wing fascist. You have no concept of what being free is. It does not mean that you can do whatever you want and everyone else has to get out of your way. The general welfare clause in the Constitution clearly means that the general welfare outweighs rights in some cases. Alexander Hamilton wrote about selecting individuals for the House who take into account the common good.

I'm just curious how all these people who are now labeling peaceful truckers just out to take a stand protesting their right to choose, what they would have thought had back in 2020, Trump did the same thing and took federal action to stop all the BLM protests in America for the same reasons!

As I recall, they called him a DICTATOR because some small group of protesters got moved away from the WH where later, Trump went out to take some pictures standing next to a church, but thought nothing of Biden putting up barbed wire so no one could get remotely near the WH.

Maybe these Canadian truckers should have blocked the Ambassador Bridge calling it a stand for blacks, George Floyd and BLM?

Then every leftist in America would be donating to their cause.

Being peaceful does not include committing unlawful imprisonment of individuals and keeping them awake all night. It does not include setting the resignation of a lawfully elected government as a condition. If they want to peacefully protest, they do not need to bring their trucks.

The protests over the summer were largely peaceful and these are beyond the scope of the federal government. The protestors were peaceful and they did not need to be moved. The whole thing was over a cheap political photo-op. That is confirmed by the chairman of the joint chief of staff and defense secretary. There were protests around the White House but the grounds were not breached. On Jan 6, terrorists climbed over walls and tried to smash through windows and doors.

You are showing that you are clueless. The general good outweighs individual rights. If you don't go out in public, then maybe you don't need a vaccine. However if you go out in public then you must obey a vaccine mandate. The protestors in Canada are not peaceful. They have unlawfully detained people and a very large crowd in Ottawa surrounded them so they couldn't move. They are preventing people from sleeping. If that is your idea of a peaceful protest then you are a right-wing fascist. You have no concept of what being free is. It does not mean that you can do whatever you want and everyone else has to get out of your way. The general welfare clause in the Constitution clearly means that the general welfare outweighs rights in some cases. Alexander Hamilton wrote about selecting individuals for the House who take into account the common good.

If your precious vax is so good you really shouldn't have to worry what others do. It's really that simple

It's the city and state that is responsible for policing their immediate gov't not the Federal.
Read the Posse Comitatus Act
"The Posse Comitatus Act is a United States federal law ( 18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) signed on June 18, 1878, by President Rutherford B. Hayes which limits the powers of the federal government in the use of federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States."
It was ultimately up to the governors to use their States Police and State Guard to quell the city looting arson and ultimate violence. Ther president may only act if the governor requests assistance from the Federal gov't. The exception is Washington D.C. that is not covered by the Posse Comitatus Act.

Trump wanted to bring in the military and declare martial law. Fortunately the military pushed back against that.

Have the RCMP become the Gestapo of Trudeau, the illegitimate son of Castro?

Wow, I don't know what that had to do with this topic but I am totally shocked. I'm assuming that she died then.

If your precious vax is so good you really shouldn't have to worry what others do. It's really that simple

Coming from a vaccinated person I totally agree with that and that's exactly why I don't.

Doesn't have anything to do with Posse Comitatus. All about protecting the president.
Dan Bongino explained how it works recently. He should know, he was USSS for two years I believe.
He used the Lafayette Square issue to explain it.

Dan Bongino is a Trump liar so what he says is not necessarily the truth.

Forum List

Back