Facebook/Meta's Manager of Community Development, Jeren A. Miles, was allegedly caught in an amateur child sex sting.

FL1g0HBXIAIB-LP

FL1fzfpXsAA5Lor

Meta axes a head of global community development after he appears on video in underage sex sting​

Stone cold busted.

I'm glad they caught this piece of shit, and I have no doubt Big Tech (like Big Media) is FULL of pedos like him, but the the fact that these were amateurs, and not law enforcement who mirandized him, makes me think everything he said in that video will be inadmissible in court. The pedo could end up walking.

I'm glad they caught this piece of shit, and I have no doubt Big Tech (like Big Media) is FULL of pedos like him, but the the fact that these were amateurs, and not law enforcement who mirandized him, makes me think everything he said in that video will be inadmissible in court. The pedo could end up walking.
Yes, but I bet he gets fired. But I doubt they get that tape in court.

Eric Schmutte of Predator Catchers Indianapolis told Ngo that he was turning over all chat logs, videos, and related evidence to local law enforcement for investigation.

I think these pedos, deep down inside, actually don't see anything wrong with their behavior. That's probably why they're almost impossible to rehabilitate. The fake news media, social and otherwise, along with politicians, seem to be breeding grounds for this kind of lowlife bullshit.

"Amateur child sex sting"? Are the children amateurs or the stingers? It seems that the fellow mainstream media types are being overly kind to an alleged pervert by using the word "amateur".

"Amateur child sex sting"? Are the children amateurs or the stingers? It seems that the fellow mainstream media types are being overly kind to an alleged pervert by using the word "amateur".

Words have meaning....like child molester

Amateur implies not a police sting, but regular citizens.

I think these pedos, deep down inside, actually don't see anything wrong with their behavior. That's probably why they're almost impossible to rehabilitate. The fake news media, social and otherwise, along with politicians, seem to be breeding grounds for this kind of lowlife bullshit.
Typical democrat behavior. It's well known.

This is why the left is pushing hard to normalize pedophilia. They want it legal.

Forum List

Back