This Is The First Time I'm Speaking Out About The Trucker Situation

Multiple videos are all over the net showing people being trampled by the RCMP's horses. Possibly some question as to whether an old women did or did not die, as there are plenty of news stories claiming in both directions. But it is undeniably, in spite of the RCMP's attempt to deny it, that some unarmed protesters were trampled and injured by the horses.

The article you post, citing the RCMP's denial as its only source, is not at all convincing given the weight of evidence to the contrary. A government that has gone as far out of control as Canaduh's government has very clearly gone is not terribly credible when it denies any specific atrocities.

We're at the level, now, of you believing a statement that Göring might have made in 1943 denying that any Jews were being harmed.
There are no news stories claiming anyone died, just rightwing sites that “claim” it.

The fact that you now attempt to draw comparisons to the Holocaust is pathetic.

I am very hopeful the lady did not die, that is what Newsweek is also reporting, basically copying the words of the Canadian government. There are media sources continuing to report she died. The video still below captures the horse’s back left leg on top of her, without question.
1645325085062.jpeg

That event shouldn’t have happened, driving the horses into a steadfast crowd. From watching the footage, this was done intentionally and is infuriating.
Thankfully, there were no children shown to be in the immediate area.

The one has nothing to do with the other. This was the video I watched. At about .12 yo can see the horse jump over someone who fell. I can’t find anything in reputable media on deaths or injuries.

You must be defining any media that shows any of the video where the horses clearly are injuring people to be disreputable, then.

Everyone here knows that you are a fucking liar, but usually, you seem to try to tell lies that are not quite so easy to verify as lies.

This time, you're not even trying. The evidence is all over the net, for everyone to see, of what you are trying to say hasn't been happening.

You are not fooling anyone.

It was pretty clear she was run over by the horse.

If all of us were standing in a parking lot somewhere, and some Black LIES Matter piece of subhuman shit were to take a gun, put it to the head of an old lady, and pull the trigger, Coyote would be telling us that it did not happen, even as we still saw the smoke wisping out of the just-fired gun, the old lady dead on the ground bleeding from her head, and the Black LIES Matter scumbag smirking as if he had just done something heroic. She'd probably call us all “racists” for insisting that we saw the Black LIES Matter scumbag do anything wrong.

I am very hopeful the lady did not die, that is what Newsweek is also reporting, basically copying the words of the Canadian government. There are media sources continuing to report she died. The video still below captures the horse’s backon top of her, without question.
View attachment 603770

That event shouldn’t have happened, driving the horses into a steadfast crowd. From watching the footage, this was done intentionally and is infuriating.
Thankfully, there were no children shown to be in the immediate area.
I watched the video, the horse jumped over her, it’s hindquarters are in the air.

Horses are actually very effective for this, and police horses are trained to be bomb proof with crowd control. They can push a crowd back, split a crowd, etc. with very little damage. It is a hell of a lot better than rubber bullets.

If she was badly injured why no ambulance? Why no reports of hospitalization? I think she fell when the horsed pushed through, and the horse jumped her.

You must be defining any media that shows any of the video where the horses clearly are injuring people to be disreputable, then.

Everyone here knows that you are a fucking liar, but usually, you seem to try to tell lies that are not quite so easy to verify as lies.

This time, you're not even trying. The evidence is all over the net, for everyone to see, of what you are trying to say hasn't been happening.

You are not fooling anyone.
Show me the evidence. Hospital report? Death report?

At least two people were knocked to the ground during the operation.

However, rumours on social media quickly sprang up claiming a woman had been trampled by one of the horses — potentially to death.

In one instance, a Fox News contributor with 1.3 million followers tweeted that she heard a woman may have been "seriously injured or killed."

The tweet was corrected on Saturday, but the rumour persisted. CBC has received a number of calls asking about the person allegedly killed by a horse.

Interim Ottawa police chief Steve Bell told reporters Saturday that protesters are engaging in misinformation during this police action.

"Almost immediately there [were] tweets, there [were] pictures that had been photoshopped, out on social media that indicated people had died," said Bell. "That the horses had run over someone with a walker in the crowd."

He did say that the two people who fell down "immediately got back up and started to engage in their protest and demonstration activity."

I watched the video, the horse jumped over her, it’s hindquarters are in the air.

Horses are actually very effective for this, and police horses are trained to be bomb proof with crowd control. They can push a crowd back, split a crowd, etc. with very little damage. It is a hell of a lot better than rubber bullets.

If she was badly injured why no ambulance? Why no reports of hospitalization? I think she fell when the horsed pushed through, and the horse jumped her.
I do not claim to know the full details because I wasn’t there. I’ll be waiting for more to come out about the story and hoping the best outcome for her. The incident should’ve never occurred in the first place, and that’s what needs to be addressed for future reference. If a government decides that it’s okay to fast walk large muscular horses through a tight crowd, things have gone downhill fast. That act of aggressive force was over the line, and not on the protesters. More will come out about this with additional footage.

I do not claim to know the full details because I wasn’t there. I’ll be waiting for more to come out about the story and hoping the best outcome for her. The incident should’ve never occurred in the first place, and that’s what needs to be addressed for future reference. If a government decides that it’s okay to fast walk large muscular horses through a tight crowd, things have gone downhill fast. That act of aggressive force was over the line, and not on the protesters. More will come out about this with additional footage.
They were not moving fast. What should they have done to keep the crowd back, used rubber bullets like they did in some of the BLM protests? Those are much more damaging than well trained horses. The problem is that what is coming out seems to be the opposite of what is claimed.

They were not moving fast. What should they have done to keep the crowd back, used rubber bullets like they did in some of the BLM protests? Those are much more damaging than well trained horses. The problem is that what is coming out seems to be the opposite of what is claimed.

Well, instead of attacking the crowd, perhaps they should have tried backing off from the extreme abuses of government power against which the crowd was protesting in the first place.

Canaduh's government could have ended this weeks ago. Their policies were just plain wrong. They could have admitted that they were wrong, and backed away from those policies.

Instead, they chose to double down, and triple down, and quadruple down, and quintuple down on the escalating chain of abuses and corruption, leading to the point that they are at now.

Well, instead of attacking the crowd, perhaps they should have tried backing off from the extreme abuses of government power against which the crowd was protesting in the first place.

Canaduh's government could have ended this weeks ago. Their policies were just plain wrong. They could have admitted that they were wrong, and backed away from those policies.

Instead, they chose to double down, and triple down, and quadruple down, and quintuple down on the escalating chain of abuses and corruption, leading to the point that they are at now.
Ontario IS rescinding some of it’s mandates.

So why are they still out there?

And nothing about the protesters in Canaduh is comparable to Black LIES Matter[/b]. Black LIES Matter is a bunch of violent, destructive, thieving criminals and terrorists, who used instances of some of their fellow criminals having run ins with police that went unfavorably as excuses to riot and loot and destroy. Nothing about them is comparable to human beings protesting against outrageous abuse of government power.

Ontario IS rescinding some of it’s mandates.

So why are they still out there?

They need to repeal ALL of the mandates. There is no reason why any of the protesters should settle for anything less than that.

And Justin Trudeau needs to be removed from power and go to prison for a very, very, very long time, along with many of his accomplices.

And if the story about the old lady turns out to be true, then he needs to go to the gallows.

They need to repeal ALL of the mandates. There is no reason why any of the protesters should settle for anything less than that.

And Justin Trudeau needs to be removed from power and go to prison for a very, very, very long time, along with many of his accomplices.
Then the protesters will have to deal with the anger of the local people who’s lives and livelihood they are wrecking.

I’ve been around a lot of horses. That was not a slow walk. It doesn’t matter how well trained horses are, you do not fast walk them in a crowd that is not moving. That’s what I saw.

I’m getting ready to ask a few who post live footage of the Ottowa protest about this incident, and I’ll also look for a small group of truckers who post live and oppose the protest, to see what they have to say about the incident.

We’ll have to agree to disagree on this one Coyote.

BTW- Keep the crowd back from what? I must have missed that part?

No way in hell the horse jumped completely over her.
You have no experience with horses obviously,you're saying a horse jumped straight up and cleared at least 5 foot?
Bullshit!!!!

I call BS on that. I can’t find a single reputable news account of it. No hospitalization information, no official death information. Complete nothing.

I looked at the video. The horses were under control, and carefully pushed through the crowd. One person fell and curled up in a ball. If you watch the video, the horse jump over him/her. Horses usually avoid stepping on people lying on the ground.

Plus the name Roberta Paulson is suspect. It is the same name originally attributed to Ashley Babbit before her identity was known.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/otta...-misinformation-campaign-police-say-1.6358308

We really are getting off the subject guys,.. just saying.

Forum List

Back