This is new, Trump attacks Fox News

Sandy Shanks

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2018
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Just watched Mike Wallace wannabe, Chris Wallace, on @FoxNews. I am now convinced that he is even worse than Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd of Meet the Press(please!), or the people over at Deface the Nation. What the hell is happening to @FoxNews. It’s a whole new ballgame over there!
12:49 PM - Apr 12, 2020

Another Fox News host fired back at Trump after the President's immature tweet concerning Chris Wallace, host of "Fox News Sunday."

Jedediah Bila, weekend co-host of "Fox & Friends," criticized Trump for his "3rd grade name-calling," adding that Wallace "is doing his job."

"Enough with the 3rd grade name-calling. Chris is doing his job. The news should not be any president’s friend, ally, or buddy. If it bothered you when Obama complained about Fox News, but you’re silent on this complete nonsense, then just stop," she tweeted Sunday afternoon.

"Fox and Friends" is euphemistically called the "Donald Trump Show." Via phone talk, Trump often appears on "Fox and Friends" and he takes advice from the show's guests and its commentary.

The network had no idea what set Trump off.

Many are convinced that Trump is losing it. His leadership in the coronavirus pandemic is highly questionable, and nearly every poll in the country has him losing his reelection. Worse not even his supporters can defend him, and Republican leaders in Congress largely ignore him and are strangely silent about his conduct during this national emergency.

Trump is forced to be his own spokesman.

Trump is very much aware of all this, and, at times, he lashes out blindly. His tweet concerning Wallace provides an excellent example of his mental dysfunction. Wallace, "Fox and Friends," and Fox News are his friends.

1586798400513.png

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Just watched Mike Wallace wannabe, Chris Wallace, on @FoxNews. I am now convinced that he is even worse than Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd of Meet the Press(please!), or the people over at Deface the Nation. What the hell is happening to @FoxNews. It’s a whole new ballgame over there!

Another Fox News host fired back at Trump after the President's immature tweet concerning Chris Wallace, host of "Fox News Sunday."

Jedediah Bila, weekend co-host of "Fox & Friends," criticized Trump for his "3rd grade name-calling," adding that Wallace "is doing his job."

"Enough with the 3rd grade name-calling. Chris is doing his job. The news should not be any president’s friend, ally, or buddy. If it bothered you when Obama complained about Fox News, but you’re silent on this complete nonsense, then just stop," she tweeted Sunday afternoon.

"Fox and Friends" is euphemistically called the "Donald Trump Show." Via phone talk, Trump often appears on "Fox and Friends" and he takes advice from the show's guests and its commentary.

Many are convinced that Trump is losing it. His leadership in the coronavirus pandemic is highly questionable, and nearly every poll in the country has him losing his reelection. Worse not even his supporters can defend him, and Republican leaders in Congress largely ignore him and are strangely silent about his conduct during this national emergency.

Trump is very much aware of all this, and, at times, he lashes out blindly. His tweet concerning Wallace provides an excellent example of his mental dysfunction. Wallace, "Fox and Friends," and Fox News are his friends.

The weeknight crew on FOX is bringing in the ratings. On weekends they might as well be MSNBC.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The people at OAN must be wetting themselves right now. They see themselves as the right wing heir apparent. Trying to court Trump's favor.
Maybe this will get them over the top.

Last edited:
Wallace really went after Trump on Sunday but he made a fool out of himself doing it...Wallace kept bringing up a story that had already been shown to be BS....I was screaming at my TV until I finally shut it off....FOX news on weekends is no different than CNN....

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The people at OAN must wetting themselves right now. They see themselves as the right wing heir apparent. Trying to court Trump's favor.
Maybe this will get them over the top.
OAN is what Fox should have been but Fox got taken over by libbies.

Easy

Trump considers Fox News to be his personal propaganda arm and gets upset when they stray from his agenda
Democrats consider CNN to be their personal propaganda arm. They never have to get upset because it just parrots what they say.

Maybe if you believe Trump who considers any legitimate news outlet to be fake.

Now, when Fox make a legitimate criticism....Trump calls it fake

Easy

Trump considers Fox News to be his personal propaganda arm and gets upset when they stray from his agenda
Democrats consider CNN to be their personal propaganda arm. They never have to get upset because it just parrots what they say.

Maybe if you believe Trump who considers any legitimate news outlet to be fake.

Now, when Fox make a legitimate criticism....Trump calls it fake
CNN is not a legitimate news outlet anymore. Fox is not far behind since the libbies took it over. At least Fox does have conservative pundits in their evening opinion shows.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Fuck Fox. Trump is right. Wallace is a clown with a goofy, smug smile, a hollow shell built upon the back of his good father and while not his worst show, he ALWAYS takes a harsher stance with Trump and republicans or berating them with criticism and a conciliatory tone of merely seeking answers with democrats.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Fuck Fox. Trump is right. Wallace is a clown with a goofy, smug smile, a hollow shell built upon the back of his good father and while not his worst show, he ALWAYS takes a harsher stance with Trump and republicans or berating them with criticism and a conciliatory tone of merely seeking answers with democrats.
Fox, IMO, has been trying to garner more viewership by going left. I never liked Wallace he's a media deep stater.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Fox, IMO, has been trying to garner more viewership by going left. I never liked Wallace he's a media deep stater.
I believe they are losing far more old viewers on the Right than they will ever glean by the Left who is forever suspicious of them. The Left already has CNN and MSNBC. They don't want Fox.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I believe they are losing far more old viewers on the Right than they will ever glean by the Left who is forever suspicious of them. The Left already has CNN and MSNBC. They don't want Fox.
Yeah, I didn't mean to imply they were being logical, LOL!! When Tucker and Hannity move to someplace like OAN that will be Fox's death knell.

Social distancing aimed at stopping the spread of the coronavirus could have saved lives if they’d been started earlier, according to the nation’s top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci.

That comment earned Fauci a tweet from Trump on Sunday that praised his decision to issue travel restrictions against China in early February, and ended with the hashtag, "Time to FireFauci."

On Monday, Trump pushed back on the idea that he might fire Fauci. "Today I walk in, I hear I'm going to fire him." Well, that's what Trump said.

He then added, "I'm not firing him. I think he is a wonderful guy."

That is typical Trump. He thinks having it both ways is smart, not realizing it makes him look like an idiot.

Trump's explanation is even worse. It is one for the books.

Trump explained the message was a retweet and that it doesn't matter. Failing to understand that he sent the message to his dwindling number of adoring admirers, Trump said the tweet was "somebody's opinion."

Then Trump said he did notice the "fire Fauci" hashtag before he retweeted it. Great, then he is responsible for what the message to his fans said.

Is he too dense to understand that concept?

I guess so.

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to quit watching.

I have been following Presidential press conferences for over fifty years. Trump's press conference today was a pathetic display of paranoia, narcissism, falsehood, and self-promotion that included attacks on the free press. He can't hold political rallies in auditoriums, so he holds them in the White House press room that is supposed to be for government business only. That was by far the worst press conference I have ever witnessed, and, since we are in the thirty-ninth month of Trump's Presidency, that is saying something.

These press conferences are supposed to be about the coronavirus pandemic. What a joke that is.

There is something very wrong with this guy.

Forum List

Back