Family of Ruby Garcia says trump lied, at a rally, about speaking to them

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

WOW! trump lied? That has to be a real shock to lots of people. I mean, I thought trump was a Tower of Truth. His word is Gold, according to some MAGA people that I know. Still, he watches FOX 24/7 and we all know what their record is on lying. I mean, we actually have the court records on their falsehoods. And Rupert paid dearly for their lies.

WOW! trump lied? That has to be a real shock to lots of people. I mean, I thought trump was a Tower of Truth. His word is Gold, according to some MAGA people that I know. Still, he watches FOX 24/7 and we all know what their record is on lying. I mean, we actually have the court records on their falsehoods. And Rupert paid dearly for their lies.

Yup, complete hoax.

Oooooh there's that stinky smell of desperation yet again emanating from ole jimboliar.
Keep scraping the bottom of that barrel jimboliar, some really good ones down there....

Oooooh there's that stinky smell of desperation yet again emanating from ole jimboliar.
Keep scraping the bottom of that barrel jimboliar, some really good ones down there....
The illegal that killed Ruby Garcia, had been dating her. The family knew him.

Don't fall for "fake news," or an inflammatory narrative. . . when they tell you that you are part of a "cult?" Please, don't prove them correct. :rolleyes:

It was a domestic squabble, motivated by passion, and had not a damn thing to do with, "immigrant crime."

"Two days after the killing, Ortiz-Vite called 911 in Allegan County to turn himself in. State police said he confessed to killing her.. . ."
<snip>
". . . Authorities said he had lived most of his life in Kent County but was in the U.S. illegally. He was deported to Mexico in fall 2020 but returned to the U.S. at some point without permission, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, said."

Don't fall for "fake news," or an inflammatory narrative. . . when they tell you that you are part of a "cult?" Please, don't prove them correct. :rolleyes:

It was a domestic squabble, motivated by passion, and had not a damn thing to do with, "immigrant crime."

"Two days after the killing, Ortiz-Vite called 911 in Allegan County to turn himself in. State police said he confessed to killing her.. . ."
<snip>
". . . Authorities said he had lived most of his life in Kent County but was in the U.S. illegally. He was deported to Mexico in fall 2020 but returned to the U.S. at some point without permission, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE, said."
The point of the thread is trump, as he does every time he opens his mouth, lied like he always does. He cannot make it through one of his lame rallies without telling multiple lies.

<snip>
Uh, not sure what you are getting at here.
I am simply pointing out yet again how desperate jimboliar is in looking for Orange Man Bad material....

The point of the thread is trump, as he does every time he opens his mouth, lied like he always does. He cannot make it through one of his lame rallies without telling multiple lies.
And its comical that someone like you is lecturing us on lying.
jimboliar.......that is your name.

The point of all your threads is desperation.
Where will you move jimboliar?

That is not true either.

You prove yourself as much a part of a cult, with yoar partisan bias. Knock that shit off. . . You are as much a part of this problem as jbrownson0831. Biden lies just as much as Trump does, if not more. Trump lies about stoopid shit. . Biden lies about much more important things. . .

:rolleyes:

We all saw those hearings.. . they were a shit show.

8lfnii.jpg

Uh, not sure what you are getting at here.
I am simply pointing out yet again how desperate jimboliar is in looking for Orange Man Bad material....
While I do agree with that. . . it isn't hard. Trump has no integrity, and most folks know this already. :rolleyes:

He is a con-man, and folks that don't accept this, are dupes.

"But according to her sister, Mavi Garcia, who is acting as a family spokesperson, neither Trump nor his campaign had reached out to her or her relatives.

She said Trump’s comments were intended merely to blame immigrants for crime in order to justify a border crackdown."

Trump spreads racist lies and his reprehensible supporters rush to his defense.

Biden can't even hold a rally.

There isn't a democrat today that can fill a Starbucks with American supporters.

If Biden held a rally, it would be full of illegals and pedos.

"But according to her sister, Mavi Garcia, who is acting as a family spokesperson, neither Trump nor his campaign had reached out to her or her relatives.

She said Trump’s comments were intended merely to blame immigrants for crime in order to justify a border crackdown."

Trump spreads racist lies and his reprehensible supporters rush to his defense.
So, the perp was or wasn't here illegally?
What's racist about telling the truth Mrs. Jones?
The truth isn't spreading lies goofus.
An illegal committed yet another crime, no lie about that.

While I do agree with that. . . it isn't hard. Trump has no integrity, and most folks know this already. :rolleyes:

He is a con-man, and folks that don't accept this, are dupes.
He is trying to get America back from evil incarnate.
You can split hairs and call him names all you want, but compared to the true evil occupying this country he is innocent.

Biden can't even hold a rally.

There isn't a democrat today that can fill a Starbucks with American supporters.

If Biden held a rally, it would be full of illegals and pedos.
Since his SOTU address, President Biden has held more rallies than his challenger, who keeps having to go to court.

Do we believe lying Orange Faced Shit Gibbon or a family member. Me, I go with the family member.

But of course!
but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif

I would be shocked and disappointed if President Trump had inadvertantly lied about this issue.
I cant help wonder what this families motivation is in raking up this story.

Forum List

Back