This is new, Trump attacks Fox News

The enormous tragedy of all this: This is the worst crisis facing Earth since World War Two and Trump is the American President!

To be the center of attention, Trump consistently sacrifices his self-respect and makes a complete fool of himself. He suggested that injections of disinfectant might kill the virus. As late as March 24 he wanted to open the country up for business by Easter weekend. Lately, he has said he knows that the coronavirus came from Chinese lab in Wuhan.

He has been making the case that the coronavirus originated not in nature but in a lab in Wuhan, China. He said late last week that he had a "high degree of confidence" that was what happened (although he didn't specify why he felt that way) and on Sunday he cryptically told Fox "something happened."

Enter Anthony Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease and perhaps the single most prominent doctor in the world at the moment. In an interview with National Geographic posted on Monday night, Fauci was definitive about the origins of the virus which has sickened more than a million Americans and killed more than 68,000:

"If you look at the evolution of the virus in bats and what's out there now, [the scientific evidence] is very, very strongly leaning toward this could not have been artificially or deliberately manipulated ... Everything about the stepwise evolution over time strongly indicates that [this virus] evolved in nature and then jumped species."

Now, before we play the game of "he said, he said" remember this: Only one of these two people is a world-renowned infectious disease expert. And it's not Donald Trump.

Trump doesn't listen.

Trump doesn't listen to scientists, and he doesn't listen to his intelligence agencies.

Trump contradicted his own intelligence community by claiming that he has seen evidence that gives him a "high degree of confidence" the novel coronavirus originated in a laboratory in Wuhan, China, but declined to provide details to back up his assertion.

NEWS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ODNI News Release No. 11-20

April 30, 2020
Intelligence Community Statement on Origins of COVID-19

The Intelligence Community also concurs with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not manmade or genetically modified.

CNN reports, "Intelligence shared among Five Eyes nations indicates it is "highly unlikely" that the coronavirus outbreak was spread as a result of an accident in a laboratory but rather originated in a Chinese market. The intelligence assessment appears to contradict claims by President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo."

"We think it's highly unlikely it was an accident," a Western diplomatic official with knowledge of the intelligence said. "It is highly likely it was naturally occurring and that the human infection was from natural human and animal interaction."

That corresponds to what Fauci has said, but does Trump listen to any of this? No one is sure what he listens to, but we know it isn't the experts.

To be the center of attention, Trump consistently sacrifices his self-respect and makes a complete fool of himself.

The silence from Trump supporters is overwhelming. One can only conclude that they have nothing to say. Trump is that bad.

Trump's supporters are very strange. How does one support a man one can't support?

Trump and Pompeo have changed their story concerning the origin of the Covid-19 virus.

During a White House event on Thursday, Trump said, without providing specifics, he had a “high degree of confidence” the virus came from a lab in Wuhan. When asked by a reporter: "Have you seen anything at this point that gives you a high degree of confidence that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was the origin of this virus?"

"Yes, I have. Yes, I have," said the president. There was no mention of an accident. Trump was clearly implying China was at fault, and, with the absence of an accident scenario, China did it on purpose.

Now to hear Trump and Secretary of State Michael Pompeo tell it, the evidence is clear: The novel coronavirus that has killed more than a quarter million people worldwide likely escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

We still have not heard any evidence these two say they have, and how can they blame China for a mistake?

It should be noted that under Trump's leadership, the U.S. has one-third of world's total cases and almost one-third of the total deaths. It is no wonder he wants to blame China.

"everything i say is what i believe in, but not everything i believe in i can say" - Jim Acosta on Trump trampling on press freedoms

Over 72,000 Americans have lost their lives to the coronavirus pandemic on Trump's watch, and he is more concerned about restarting the economy to improve his reelection chances.

"It's possible there will be some [death] because you won't be locked into an apartment or a house or whatever it is," Trump to ABC'''s David Muir: '''Possible there will be some''' COVID-19 deaths as country reopens - ABC News on Tuesday from Arizona. "But at the same time, we're going to practice social distancing, we're going to be washing hands, we're going to be doing a lot of the things that we've learned to do over the last period of time."

"I'm viewing our great citizens of this country to a certain extent and to a large extent as warriors. They're warriors! We can't keep our country closed. We have to open our country. I'm not saying anything is perfect, and, yes, will some people be affected? Yes. Will some people be affected badly [Read some Americans will die]? Yes. But we have to get our country open and we have to get it open soon."

There is something seriously wrong with this President. Even his supporters know it. Republican lawmakers are virtually silent on Trump's leadership in this pandemic crisis.

Trump is all over the place when it comes to testing. It is his usual mantra. He has no core beliefs, and he likes to please everyone.

Widespread testing “isn’t necessary, but would be a good thing to have” before the economy reopens, Trump said. Well, that has been largely forgotten.

On March 30th, Trump told governors on a conference call that he had not “heard about testing in weeks,” suggesting that a chronic lack of kits to screen people for the coronavirus was no longer a problem.

Later, he said, “We’ve tested more now than any nation in the world. We’ve got these great tests and we’re coming out with a faster one this week.”

One of Trump's personal valets, who works in the West Wing serving the President his meals, among other duties, has tested positive for the coronavirus.

First, Trump says he has had "very little contact, personal contact, with this gentleman." But, then, we don't know what to believe with this President.

Then, he says, "testing is not a perfect art." Huh?

"So we test once a week. Now we're going to go testing once a day," he said during an Oval Office photo opportunity with Texas Gov. Greg Abbott. "But even when you test once a day, somebody could — something happens where they catch something."
icon_eek.gif

There is something wrong with this guy.

Trump tells people to stop watching Fox News after it airs polls showing him losing

Trump has now declared that he no longer needs FOX. Why because they reported the news. In the world of Trump, feel good about Trump news is real and the rest is fake.

All the lies he help spreads about Obama and Clinton is how he obtain his fame. He played the repubs and know he does not need them. He has his own army of supporters.

The more Trump denies will only excite his hard core supports and they will still come. Denialism is real and reality it is coming for him. He will get to the point of not trusting anyone. Yet how can he not trust his enablers? If he can't watch fox , then it will be up to him to define his final moments in office. It will be a show that no one wants to watch. The denial mind of Trump all alone. He still has Barr.

Trump tells people to stop watching Fox News after it airs polls showing him losing
Trump has now declared that he no longer needs FOX. Why because they reported the news. In the world of Trump, feel good about Trump news is real and the rest is fake.
All the lies he help spreads about Obama and Clinton is how he obtain his fame. He played the repubs and know he does not need them. He has his own army of supporters.
The more Trump denies will only excite his hard core supports and they will still come. Denialism is real and reality it is coming for him. He will get to the point of not trusting anyone. Yet how can he not trust his enablers? If he can't watch fox , then it will be up to him to define his final moments in office. It will be a show that no one wants to watch. The denial mind of Trump all alone. He still has Barr.

Hey asshole, why is it all you doomsayers for Trump never have anything to back up your bullshit? I quit watching Fox News years ago because the entire network fell apart taken over by a bunch of man-hating progressive dykes. Chris Wallace is a hack and an idiot and Trump is exactly right. I check the joke out on Sunday morning and can barely stand to see the guy's face he is so obviously agendaed.

Hey asshole, why is it all you doomsayers for Trump never have anything to back up your bullshit? I quit watching Fox News years ago because the entire network fell apart taken over by a bunch of man-hating progressive dykes. Chris Wallace is a hack and an idiot and Trump is exactly right. I check the joke out on Sunday morning and can barely stand to see the guy's face he is so obviously agendaed.

Hey hole with an ass if you admit its true then why is anything needed to back it up. Well then again you should no bullshit. Trump said something and do you deny that he said it even if you agree with what he said.

look up bullshit and see a picture of yourself. or read your post.

Hey hole with an ass if you admit its true then why is anything needed to back it up. Well then again you should no bullshit. Trump said something and do you deny that he said it even if you agree with what he said.look up bullshit and see a picture of yourself. or read your post.
Hey Bungbrain, how am I "admitting" anything when the first thing I said is that you never back up anything with proof? Talking out your ASS again, Bozo? Take your Voodoo TDS bullshit obsessive-compulsive love of Trump and sit on it and rotate until Trump comes out of your ears for all I care.

Hey hole with an ass if you admit its true then why is anything needed to back it up. Well then again you should no bullshit. Trump said something and do you deny that he said it even if you agree with what he said.look up bullshit and see a picture of yourself. or read your post.
Hey Bungbrain, how am I "admitting" anything when the first thing I said is that you never back up anything with proof? Talking out your ASS again, Bozo? Take your Voodoo TDS bullshit obsessive-compulsive love of Trump and sit on it and rotate until Trump comes out of your ears for all I care.

I quit watching Fox News years ago because the entire network fell apart taken over by a bunch of man-hating progressive dykes.

Trump says the same thing without the need to act lie a bitch

Look in the mirror and tell me what you see.

I quit watching Fox News years ago because the entire network fell apart taken over by a bunch of man-hating progressive dykes.

Trump says the same thing without the need to act lie a bitch

Look in the mirror and tell me what you see.
I see you admitting that Trump is 100% dead on balls right again. :lmao: Killjoy.

Quell surprise.

President Trump take issue with anyone who rebukes him or his policies. Philippics are SOP for this administration.

Forum List

Back