"This election is illegitimate" - US Election Commission Chairman

My God.

They elected a man who taught his son to F his dead brothers wife while he is still warm, then a taboo relationship with his 14 yr old grand daughter

My God.

Then dad embezzles millions through his son.

My God.
And they don't give a shit about all their own corruption and crimes.
Sickening. Evil.

This is what happens when your morality comes from your politics, rather than the other way around.
WOW!!!......I think you should patent that saying..............I'm still trying to grasp it fully..................so much goes into it..................Please do continue your thoughts...

Words aren't patented. They're copyrighted. Continue to try to grasp.
Maybe someone can help you with that. Cecilie is exactly correct, as our Founding Fathers knew and said. Study up. Our Constitution was made for a Christian and moral people. It is unfit for any other.
Our Constitution was made for a Christian and moral people. It is unfit for any other.

Leave it to the brain-dead racist conservative to declare slavery was "Christian," "moral" and "unfit" for all others.

:cuckoo:

My God.

They elected a man who taught his son to F his dead brothers wife while he is still warm, then a taboo relationship with his 14 yr old grand daughter

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

This is what happens when your morality comes from your politics, rather than the other way around.
WOW!!!......I think you should patent that saying..............I'm still trying to grasp it fully..................so much goes into it..................Please do continue your thoughts...

Most people on the right believe in objective moral standards and principles, which they then apply to their life choices, including their political agendas and votes.

People on the left, however, tend to support political causes and agendas, and believe those political positions make them moral. This is why you see the spectacle of pretty shitty people sanctimoniously lecturing others on compassion and morality, based solely on, "Well, you don't support THIS policy".

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

Most people on the right believe in objective moral standards and principles, which they then apply to their life choices, including their political agendas and votes.

People on the left, however, tend to support political causes and agendas, and believe those political positions make them moral. This is why you see the spectacle of pretty shitty people sanctimoniously lecturing others on compassion and morality, based solely on, "Well, you don't support THIS policy".
You need to write a book...lol

I'm beginning to think that most of the Trumpsters realize, or just don't care, that this is all bullshit. They're just following Trump's lead and "fighting" any way they can. Even if it means spreading obvious nonsense. Long as it fires up the dummies.

The dummies ate up the lies presented by the FBI and Fake News for four miserable years.
That was obvious nonsense, not that you give a damn.

My long list of Leftists on my Ignore List just grew by you. Life is too short to bother reading
hateful lies.

ciao brutto
Yeah :trolls:ignore them,they have been sent here by their handlers from Langley to fart in threads like this thst reveal facts they never address.share the information with the folks that are awake and ignore the shills that have penetrated this site.

I'm beginning to think that most of the Trumpsters realize, or just don't care, that this is all bullshit. They're just following Trump's lead and "fighting" any way they can. Even if it means spreading obvious nonsense. Long as it fires up the dummies.

The dummies ate up the lies presented by the FBI and Fake News for four miserable years.

My long list of Leftists on my Ignore List just grew by you. Life is too short to bother reading
hateful lies.

ciao brutto
Yeah :trolls:ignore them,they have been sent here by their handlers from Langley to fart in threads like this thst reveal facts they never address.share the information with the folks that are awake and ignore the shills that have penetrated this site.

Keep that head in the sand!

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

I do write, mostly fiction in the urban paranormal genre.

As documented in the book Who Really Cares by Professor Arthur Brooks, a former liberal, who abandoned his Leftist politics after he proved them to be a condescending lie.

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

I figgered. Unfortunately I never learned to think and write while typing. I can only write my best on a legal pad and longhand. You would understand especially if I did. Not worth to longhand and then type here..lol

So I must look like a 7th grader.

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

I figgered. Unfortunately I never learned to think and write while typing. I can only write my best on a legal pad and longhand. You would understand especially if I did. Not worth to longhand and then type here..lol

So I must look like a 7th grader.

I started out writing stories in longhand, before computers became a thing. Although I did adapt, I still sometimes switch back to a pen and legal pad when I'm stuck for something sufficiently lyrical and expressive.

The 2020 election just keeps getting worse for House Democrats

CNN - 8 hours ago
_-afnogUan4jQGna05a6DN65LHmAKHKiLw-HREhjbajloqgeSFYISm0_6dnEg10BroW8fSrKsLc1FyEjtJbst5On2HCJc9KPiS8stVmncDmDNOqx0yjMOCYdyXDGzNkTU8cFzQ=s0-d-e1-ft

(CNN) — As House Democrats prepare to reelect their entire leadership team this week, one thing has come into clear focus 14 days removed from the 2020 election: They got beat -- badly.
While much of the focus in the days immediately after November 3 fell on whether Joe Biden had beaten Donald Trump (he had) and whether Democrats would win back the Senate majority (they haven't -- yet), the last few days have been filled with close House races (finally) being projected. And those projections reveal just how poorly House Democrats did.
With just a handful of races still uncalled at this point, Republicans have gained nine seats -- having won 12 Democratic-held districts and lost just three of their own. And those numbers don't even tell the full story, given that two of the three seats Republicans lost were the direct result of a redrawing of North Carolina's congressional districts that reworked the map in ways that were decidedly unfavorable to the GOP. Subtract those two seats, which neither party spent any money in or seriously contested, and you are down to a single competitive seat that went from red to blue: The suburban Atlanta 7th District.
As David Wasserman, the House editor at the Cook Political Report, a non-partisan campaign tip sheet, noted on Twitter on Monday:
"It's been almost two weeks since Election Day, and Democrats still haven't won a *single one* of the 27 House races in @CookPolitical's Toss Up column."
That's an incredible stat -- especially when you consider that the Democratic presidential nominee won 306 electoral votes (and a 4-million-plus popular vote margin) at the top of the ticket. And especially when you factor in the predictions of House Democratic leaders and independent handicappers that Democrats were poised to net double-digit seats and widen their majority.
To date, Democratic leaders have received something of a pass regarding just how badly they missed what was coming on November 3. While some vulnerable Democrats -- Virginia Rep. Abigail Spanberger, most notably -- have made clear their dissatisfaction with the way the election played out, there hasn't been any sort of popular revolt against any member of the party leadership up to and including Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
"We did not win every battle in the House, but we did win the war," Pelosi said in the aftermath of the election, making the point that no matter how the uncalled races fall, Democrats will still hold the House majority come January 2021.
And even as House Democrats have sustained even more losses as races have been called over the last 10 days, Pelosi has grown more strident in her defense of the results. "I take credit for winning a majority and holding the House," she said recently.
Which seems just fine with her Democratic colleagues! Pelosi, as well as House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (Maryland) and House Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (South Carolina), are all expected to be reelected to their current leadership jobs this week by the full Democratic caucus.
But reelected or not, there's simply no spinning what happened to House Democrats on November 3. It was a bad-bordering-on-disastrous election, particularly when you consider that their majority will be quite narrow heading into Biden's first midterm election, which, if history holds, is a bad one for the incumbent's party.

I totally give a damn. I was never behind the Russian collusion nonsense.

hateful lies.

That's too bad. Adios.
So do ya think Trump should have fired Mueller? I do. Not only that ,I think Trump should have put up a "Special Prosecuter" to go after the Clintons and their ilk.
Trump had mercy on them due to his past friendship with them undoubtedly, but that was a huge mistake on his part. Who needs friends that will cut your throat at any given opportunity in life, and that's what Trump had to find out the hard way more times than he cares to remember.

It's why the "lock her up" ended up ringing hollow for the American people, and the future "lock them ups" proved to be the same after all the other bullcrap that happened or didn't happen even though it was expected too.

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

Maybe someone can help you with that. Cecilie is exactly correct, as our Founding Fathers knew and said. Study up. Our Constitution was made for a Christian and moral people. It is unfit for any other.
Our Constitution was made for a Christian and moral people. It is unfit for any other.

Leave it to the brain-dead racist conservative to declare slavery was "Christian," "moral" and "unfit" for all others.

Slavery is a world problem, and not an American Christian problem, and FYI Christianity is what was used to bring about the end of slavery in America. The christian conscious is a great thing, and it is truly the great melting pot that brings all together under one roof when practicing the morals and standards of Christianity. You can fight this all you want, but you know these words are true. If it weren't for Christian's, there would be no freedom in America, and that is exactly where we are heading with a Briben presidency. It's just sad that it will take the door to hit the idiot leftist in their face before they wake up to find themselves slaves again.

The 2020 election just keeps getting worse for House Democrats
They'll just have to glean some solace from the uplifting spectacle of the quadrennium load of trumpery's descent into the porcelain maelstrom, a resounding flush by 80 million patriotic Americans.

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

Slavery is a world problem, and not an American Christian problem, and FYI Christianity is what was used to bring about the end of slavery in America. The christian conscious is a great thing, and it is truly the great melting pot that brings all together under one roof when practicing the morals and standards of Christianity. You can fight this all you want, but you know these words are true. If it weren't for Christian's, there would be no freedom in America, and that is exactly where we are heading with a Briben presidency. It's just sad that it will take the door to hit the idiot leftist in their face before they wake up to find themselves slaves again.
Dumbfuck, the Bible Belt of America, our bastion of Christianity, seceded from the nation and then started the Civil War to remain separate just so that they could keep slavery legal and codify the prohibition of ever repealing it in the southern states' constitution.

Not that Leftists care or anything...

The desperate cry baby loser's crapping upon the will of the People is failing miserably in the nation's courts where credible evidence is essential.

Ask a hardcore trump cultist to cite a single legal victory in their scheme to befoul the democratic process, and they wee their frillies and swoon.

His goons' spiteful, unAmerican threats of savagery are futile as well:

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's family has received threats...

Trump has driven senators into retirement and tweeted wayward Republicans into primary defeat during four years leading the GOP.
Now, as a lame duck, he’s launched a new campaign against GOP election officials who won’t bend to his will.

Trump’s drive to discredit the results of an election he lost has put him at odds with the Republican elected officials and administrators who oversaw the vote in key states — and called it what it was: a free and fair election. Being at odds with Trump doesn’t go over well in today’s Republican Party, and Trump has turned their political bases against them, even unleashing threats from his most rabid supporters...

With Squid Head Giuliani hysterically raving about beheading decent Americans, echoing Bam Bam Bannon in that fanatical threat, the RINOs of Trumpery are determined to pervert the Party they have infested, now advocating Islamic State behavior.

‘They should be beheaded!’:
Trump and Giuliani Go Full IS in Attack
on Biden and Democrats

Giuliani-calls-for-beheading-Dem-leaders.jpg

Bannon, the former adviser to Trump, said the heads of the F.B.I. director
and Dr. Anthony Fauci should be put on pikes
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 12.30.41 PM.png

Not that Leftists care or anything...

The desperate cry baby loser's crapping upon the will of the People is failing miserably in the nation's courts where credible evidence is essential.

Ask a hardcore trump cultist to cite a single legal victory in their scheme to befoul the democratic process, and they wee their frillies and swoon.

His goons' spiteful, unAmerican threats of savagery are futile as well:

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's family has received threats...

Trump has driven senators into retirement and tweeted wayward Republicans into primary defeat during four years leading the GOP.
Now, as a lame duck, he’s launched a new campaign against GOP election officials who won’t bend to his will.

Trump’s drive to discredit the results of an election he lost has put him at odds with the Republican elected officials and administrators who oversaw the vote in key states — and called it what it was: a free and fair election. Being at odds with Trump doesn’t go over well in today’s Republican Party, and Trump has turned their political bases against them, even unleashing threats from his most rabid supporters...

With Squid Head Giuliani hysterically raving about beheading decent Americans, echoing Bam Bam Bannon in that fanatical threat, the RINOs of Trumpery are determined to pervert the Party they have infested, now advocating Islamic State behavior.

‘They should be beheaded!’:
Trump and Giuliani Go Full IS in Attack
on Biden and Democrats

Giuliani-calls-for-beheading-Dem-leaders.jpg

Bannon, the former adviser to Trump, said the heads of the F.B.I. director
and Dr. Anthony Fauci should be put on pikes
View attachment 419439

They're a sick bunch.

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

Actually ,the BLM and their ilk have been bitching about 400 years of Slavery. In reality ,it was 87 years. The ENGLISH started slavery in this country. It was PART of England. The importation of Slaves ended in 1822 or 23. The North had no slavery. This country was NOT founded on Slavery.

They're a sick bunch.
It was sufficiently unAmerican when they were shrieking that political opponents should be locked up without any indictments, due process, conviction, sentencing, etc., but now they are openly calling for the beheading of patriots who don't pander to their cult.

National Geographic magazine had a front page article on slavery some years ago. There are more slaves around the world today than ever before in history. The country with the most slaves today?

India

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

Dumbfuck, the Bible Belt of America, our bastion of Christianity, seceded from the nation and then started the Civil War to remain separate just so that they could keep slavery legal and codify the prohibition of ever repealing it in the southern states' constitution.
Here you are folks, leftist hypocrisy in action, and at it's best...

King said "don't blame all blacks because of their skin color, but judge them on their character instead". I agree with this idea whole heatedly, but it would be nice if the leftist would practice what they love to preach to us (fat chance).

Blaming Christian's for the evil deeds that were being found in those running around masquerading as Christian's, is a leftist strategy and tactic, but the real kicker is that they think that we are to stupid to see right through their bullcrap. Blaming all blacks for the evil deeds being found in some blacks is about as idiotic as Christian's being used by leftist in hopes to tear Christianity down even though just like with black's, it's not all blacks or Christian's at fault for the unGodly things that come about in life. Those weren't Christian's that wanted slavery to continue, but they were Democrat plantation/corporation owners who were fighting to keep their slave labor intact. Democrats love them some slave labor now, and many black's were just fooled by them in 2020.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back