"This election is illegitimate" - US Election Commission Chairman

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”

The evidence of fraud, both digital (computerized) and analog (ballot-stuffing) is overwhelming.

Evidence continues to pile up that Trump got far more votes—and Biden far fewer—than the media is reporting, especially in the critical swing states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada. If this had been a clean election, one in which every legal vote had been counted, and every illegal ballot thrown out, Trump would have over 300 Electoral College votes. Joe Biden would have called to concede the evening of November 3rd.
That is obviously not the situation that we find ourselves in.

The corrupt political establishments that run the swing states, or at least the big cities and most populous counties within those states, have engaged in historically unprecedented levels of election fraud. Virtually all the power centers in our country, from Big Media and Big Tech to Hollywood and Wall Street, are attempting to deny the true winner of the presidential contest his victory, and to perversely claim the runner-up as the president-elect.

If it were up to them, they would happily see an imposter will be sworn in on January 21st as the 46th President of the United States.

Read more:

Might be a good idea not to give away the defensive tactics of your side! The globalist left is already overconfident. Best to make that work for you the best you can. In a court case, the defense generally does not throw their game plan in the plaintiff's face outside of the courtroom.

I don't have a side. The only side I am on is freedom and liberty for all. I really don't subscribe to a label. But sure the left is anything but freedom and liberty anymore. It seems all they want is bigger government. I am also for reducing the government. It has become way to out of control.

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.”

The evidence of fraud, both digital (computerized) and analog (ballot-stuffing) is overwhelming.

Evidence continues to pile up that Trump got far more votes—and Biden far fewer—than the media is reporting, especially in the critical swing states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada. If this had been a clean election, one in which every legal vote had been counted, and every illegal ballot thrown out, Trump would have over 300 Electoral College votes. Joe Biden would have called to concede the evening of November 3rd.

The corrupt political establishments that run the swing states, or at least the big cities and most populous counties within those states, have engaged in historically unprecedented levels of election fraud. Virtually all the power centers in our country, from Big Media and Big Tech to Hollywood and Wall Street, are attempting to deny the true winner of the presidential contest his victory, and to perversely claim the runner-up as the president-elect.

If it were up to them, they would happily see an imposter will be sworn in on January 21st as the 46th President of the United States.

Read more:

Stop spreading fake news.

jonsnewplace.wordpress is not a news site.

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

What do you consider a news site? CNN?:D:D You have to be kidding me, and sure jonsnewplace is more of a blog where you will find actual journalism, which you don't find on the MSM. But go ahead and believe your CIA controlled lamestream media and the lies and propaganda they feed you on a daily basis. That is your choice.

I'm beginning to think that most of the Trumpsters realize, or just don't care, that this is all bullshit. They're just following Trump's lead and "fighting" any way they can. Even if it means spreading obvious nonsense. Long as it fires up the dummies.
That's true. Which goes to prove how little they care about this country.
I don't think that's it. I think they're convinced Democrats will destroy the country and they're willing to do anything to prevent it.
I don't believe that. Clinton didn't destroy the country. Obama didn't destroy the country.

You don't believe what? That Democrats will destroy the country? Neither do I. But Trumpsters do. That's the point, and the problem.

This is the end result of decades of slanted media portraying one side, or the other, as monsters intent on destroying "our way of life". Trump Republicans fear Democrats more than they fear our actual enemies. Many Democrats have the same extreme view of Republicans. We've come to treat the Presidential election as a proxy for civil war.

I dont see where mainstream news media takes any side other than that of liberals. When I see anything in media which even allows Conservative opinions to appear, it's usually on comment pages and in private chatrooms.

Honestly, although I lean a little on the conservative side I have never watched FOX news! Are they conservative? I know they are seen as a bit biased by some. I have payed attention to CNN a little just because theyre always spouting and I almost had no choice! All I see there is a lying propaganda machine. I tend to put many grains of salt together in forming my opinions. It's not just based on the daily news, it's based on what I observe in daily life and varies in complexity and depth. At times I do find some conservatives too rigid or incapable of thinking outside their own box...but liberals are totally out of control and their leaders are obviously trying to launch a global coup.
"I dont see where mainstream news media takes any side other than that of liberals."

That's not because the MSM moved to the left. They're a business. They go where the money is, which is centered. You only see the MSM as Liberal because you've moved more to the right.

Actually the MSM has gone so far left they can be considered to be in the Marxism territory a few steps from Communism. You can see it through examples such as their support for BLM and Antifa.
In your short time here, you've already proven yourself to be a certifiable wackadoo. So who should give a shit about your personal MSM paranoia?

It has become common knowledge what the MSM is. It don't take a genus to figure that out. And I thank you that you think I am a wackadoo. :D Usually people that think the shadows on the wall is all there is, call the people wackos that know the shadows on the wall are an illusion.

Read more:

There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

Dominion executive admits fixing election to ensure “Trump’s not gonna win”

Rabid anti-Trumper and self-identified Antifa member Eric Coomer, the current vice president of U.S. engineering at Dominion Voting Systems, admitted on social media to rigging voting machines in order to prevent President Trump from winning reelection.

In a powerful interview with Michelle Malkin, Joe Oltmann, founder of FEC (Faith Education Commerce) United, revealed how he secretly infiltrated a local Antifa chapter and overheard discussions involving “Eric from Dominion,” referring to Coomer, and his role in steering the election.

Oltmann revealed that “Eric” had instructed his fellow Antifa comrades to “keep up the pressure” in their opposition to a second Trump win. When one of them responded by asking what Antifa should do if Trump wins, Eric responded with something along the lines of:

“Don’t worry about the election; Trump’s not gonna win. I made f***ing sure of that!”

Not that Leftists care or anything, but the Federal Election Commission Chairman has gone on record to declare that this election is illegitimate.

This should restart the rioting and looting and arson by Biden's crazies.

You fucking idiot, if this had one iota of truth Trump would have RACED to the mic in the press room and announced it on live TV.

Then there's this:

'No Evidence' of Voter Fraud, Says Federal Election Commission
www.newsweek.com › ... › Federal Election Commission

Nov 7, 2020 — "State and local officials and poll workers throughout the country really stepped up. And there have been very few complaints about how this election was run," said Ellen Weintraub, an FEC. ... There is no evidence of illegal votes being cast." Weintraub made the comments while appearing on CNN ...
EXPLAINER: Trump's challenges fail to prove election fraud
apnews.com › article › ap-explains-fail-prove-election-f...

6 days ago — Most make similar claims that have not been proven to have affected any votes, ... The campaign is asking the court to bar the certification of election results ... Secretary of State Katie Hobbs' office has called Trump's lawsuit a ... alleges “illegal and ineligible ballots were counted” without providing proof.

'No Evidence' of Voter Fraud, Says Federal Election ...
www.msn.com › en-us › news › politics › no-evidence-...

Nov 8, 2020 — "State and local officials and poll workers throughout the country really stepped up. And there have been very few complaints about how this election was run," said Ellen Weintraub, an FEC commissioner, on Saturday. ... There is no evidence of illegal votes being cast." Video Player is loading. Play Video.

You do realize all your sources come from the dead lying mainstream news don't you?:D:D I mean really? Your getting your news from MSN, Newsweek and apnews. Give me a break. What a joke.lol!

Read more:

What do you consider a news site? CNN?:D:D You have to be kidding me, and sure jonsnewplace is more of a blog where you will find actual journalism, which you don't find on the MSM. But go ahead and believe your CIA controlled lamestream media and the lies and propaganda they feed you on a daily basis. That is your choice.
Thanks for admitting you're fucked in the head. That explains a lot.

It also explains why you don't know what wordpress is. That's not a news outlet, just so ya know.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And it also explains why you think I got my news from CNN when I actually posted a link to cisa.gov to prove you're posting fake news.

My God.

They elected a man who taught his son to F his dead brothers wife while he is still warm, then a taboo relationship with his 14 yr old grand daughter

My God.

Then dad embezzles millions through his son.

My God.

Read more:

Dominion executive admits fixing election to ensure “Trump’s not gonna win”

Rabid anti-Trumper and self-identified Antifa member Eric Coomer, the current vice president of U.S. engineering at Dominion Voting Systems, admitted on social media to rigging voting machines in order to prevent President Trump from winning reelection.

In a powerful interview with Michelle Malkin, Joe Oltmann, founder of FEC (Faith Education Commerce) United, revealed how he secretly infiltrated a local Antifa chapter and overheard discussions involving “Eric from Dominion,” referring to Coomer, and his role in steering the election.

Oltmann revealed that “Eric” had instructed his fellow Antifa comrades to “keep up the pressure” in their opposition to a second Trump win. When one of them responded by asking what Antifa should do if Trump wins, Eric responded with something along the lines of:

“Don’t worry about the election; Trump’s not gonna win. I made f***ing sure of that!”

So claims Joe Oltmann with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

My God.

They elected a man who taught his son to F his dead brothers wife while he is still warm, then a taboo relationship with his 14 yr old grand daughter

My God.

My God.
And they don't give a shit about all their own corruption and crimes.
Sickening. Evil.

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

This is what happens when your morality comes from your politics, rather than the other way around.

Great, have Giuliani file another lawsuit. He needs all the help he can get.

With enough reports like this one and others it should force some kind of recount and checking of the legitimacy of votes tallied....if the dems really think they won it shouldn't be a problem....right?.....all we want is a fair counting of votes witnessed by GOP poll watchers...and we want to check to see that every Trump vote was counted...obviously some in Oklahoma were not...if the tables were turned you would demand fairness.....

With enough reports like this one and others it should force some kind of recount and checking of the legitimacy of votes tallied....if the dems really think they won it shouldn't be a problem....right?.....all we want is a fair counting of votes witnessed by GOP poll watchers...and we want to check to see that every Trump vote was counted...obviously some in Oklahoma were not...if the tables were turned you would demand fairness.....

Umm, you do know Trump and other rightards are something like 1-26 in court cases so far, don't you?

If there was actual fraud, and not the "fraud" rightards are screaming about, don'tcha think they'd be doing better in court?

These reports are investigated and if there was substance to them, it might prompt action.

But they are nearly universally false:

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

This is what happens when your morality comes from your politics, rather than the other way around.
WOW!!!......I think you should patent that saying..............I'm still trying to grasp it fully..................so much goes into it..................Please do continue your thoughts...

My God.

My God.

My God.
Sickening. Evil.

WOW!!!......I think you should patent that saying..............I'm still trying to grasp it fully..................so much goes into it..................Please do continue your thoughts...

Words aren't patented. They're copyrighted. Continue to try to grasp.
Maybe someone can help you with that. Cecilie is exactly correct, as our Founding Fathers knew and said. Study up. Our Constitution was made for a Christian and moral people. It is unfit for any other.

Forum List

Back