voting

this election is a joke. all state's should vote the same way. each and every voter must have a state issued photo id no reports of vote's till 9am next day.
What about mail in voting? I think it’s the wave of the future. More people voted this election than ever before. That’s a good thing. The person most Americans wanted to win won.

Get rid of electoral college. Biden got 5 million more votes than trump

this election is a joke. all state's should vote the same way. each and every voter must have a state issued photo id no reports of vote's till 9am next day.
What about mail in voting? I think it’s the wave of the future. More people voted this election than ever before. That’s a good thing. The person most Americans wanted to win won.

get rid of the electoral college and weaken non liberal flyover states ....... a communist dream ! maybe the senate should go too commie .

get rid of the electoral college and weaken non liberal flyover states ....... a communist dream ! maybe the senate should go too commie .
No other government or contest of any kind uses an electoral college system. It’s simply a way the rich can keep control.

No reason why they shouldn’t just count up all the votes and the person who gets the most votes wins.

If more Americans are voting democratic no reason why a republican should win. Why give red states more power than they deserve?

do you know for sure that each vote was a live person or even a real person ,maybe the same person.

No other government or contest of any kind uses an electoral college system. It’s simply a way the rich can keep control.

No reason why they shouldn’t just count up all the votes and the person who gets the most votes wins.

If more Americans are voting democratic no reason why a republican should win. Why give red states more power than they deserve?
the EC is the only thing we have to keep the rich and powerful in check,,,

Not if it benefits republicans. For example the big corporations who pollute the most give heavily to republicans so they will deny global warming is real.

Only big corporate polluters deny global warming.

If you’re a republican you’ll argue any position the party takes. Even when scientists say you are wrong.

You’re the one who needs to leave the republican plantation.

Not if it benefits republicans. For example the big corporations who pollute the most give heavily to republicans so they will deny global warming is real.

If you’re a republican you’ll argue any position the party takes. Even when scientists say you are wrong.

I'm not a republican and its an absolute fact the EC is what keeps the rich and powerful in check,,,

I'm not a republican and its an absolute fact the EC is what keeps the rich and powerful in check,,,
You think that after citizens united?

Since bush’s appointKent’s the SC has sided with corporations 100% of the time.

For example they lowered the Exxon Valdez payment awarded down to basically nothing for the people impacted.

For example they lowered the Exxon Valdez payment awarded down to basically nothing for the people impacted.
none of that has anything to do with the EC,,,

Oops. I was thinking sc.

Well, the ec helped bush which helped the rich and powerful send jobs overseas, stop going after illegal employers, make a fortune in Iraq. Clearly bush was a president who benefitted the rich more than the common man. It’s why trump win.

The Democratic Party is still the labor party. It’s why unions support democrats. You guys hated those American workers during bush era. You sent all their jobs to mexico and China.

Oops. I was thinking sc.

Well, the ec helped bush which helped the rich and powerful send jobs overseas, stop going after illegal employers, make a fortune in Iraq. Clearly bush was a president who benefitted the rich more than the common man. It’s why trump win.

The Democratic Party is still the labor party. It’s why unions support democrats. You guys hated those American workers during bush era. You sent all their jobs to mexico and China.
thats strawman argument used by those losing a debate,,

the EC does exactly what it was meant to do,,,

Oops. I was thinking sc.

sooooo you think biden should insist on being tough on china when it comes to fair trading practices commie ?

Oops. I was thinking sc.

Why bother voting? It clearly means nothing. Both criminal gangs are all about enriching and protecting their wealthy donors. Plus by voting, you’re supporting a failed government and state. Don’t encourage them.

Oops. I was thinking sc.

sooooo you think biden should insist on being tough on china when it comes to fair trading practices commie ?
Yes. I hope democrats work with republicans to make trade more fair for america

Oops. I was thinking sc.

baaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaa ! china joe aint going to be tough on china !

Oops. I was thinking sc.

Why bother voting? It clearly means nothing. Both criminal gangs are all about enriching and protecting their wealthy donors. Plus by voting, you’re supporting a failed government and state. Don’t encourage them.
So you admit the Republican Party is a criminal organization all about enriching the rich. Thank you for admitting that.

Oops. I was thinking sc.

not if i dont vote for either of them,,, they know I'm here,,

Oops. I was thinking sc.

their record of doing that doesnt exist,,,

Forum List

Back