We Won!....Read 'em and Weep!

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
If I was so certain that I had won such an sweeping and overwhelming victory, I'd want to make sure everyone knew it.

Throw open the doors to where the ballots are being stashed, for a prompt and thorough inspection!

Let's get to the audits of the tabulation machines post haste!....We're burning daylight!

No need for subpoenas, depositions, whistle blower affidavits, lawsuits, and all that legalistic rigmarole!....We fuckin' won and we're going to rub your noses in it!

But that's not what we're getting, is it?

If I was so certain that I had won such an sweeping and overwhelming victory, I'd want to make sure everyone knew it.

Throw open the doors to where the ballots are being stashed, for a prompt and thorough inspection!

Let's get to the audits of the tabulation machines post haste!....We're burning daylight!

No need for subpoenas, depositions, whistle blower affidavits, lawsuits, and all that legalistic rigmarole!....We fuckin' won and we're going to rub your noses in it!

The democrats and their blue-belly republican secret allies are using postmodernist philosophy to explain their 2020 presidential election victory. You see, postmodernists are possessed of this uncanny ability to see a blue sky but convince themselves it is red. We see a blue sky as well, or at least most of us did, on election night and throughout the following day. However, the postmodernist ideologues have spoken: the sky we saw that day was and remains red. Much like every other aspect of a postmodernist's life presidential elections are mere social constructs and thus their outcomes can be changed simply by wishing it to change and then telling everyone it has in fact changed. Too many Americans are actually falling for it.

Democrats couldn't be doing a worse job of unifying the country, or validating our election process, or proving to all that everything has been done properly and without fraud. You wouldn't push observers out of counting rooms, put cardboard up in the windows and dismiss hundreds of pages of sworn statements if you did everything right. As Oddball said you would WANT public scrutiny not hide and hurriedly try to sweep Biden into the White House.

When will you grow up and quit crying? Trump is just like you, or maybe it's the other way around.

Blowing smoke and muddying the waters are acts of desperation.

Transparency is the route of clear cut winners.

What are you waiting for?....Rub their noses in it!
We've been rubbing your noses in it since last Saturday.

This is why you're now making loopy threads like this.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

• Banned

When will you grow up and quit crying? Trump is just like you, or maybe it's the other way around.
I'm not crying at all.

Where's your desire to stomp your opponent and stuff in their face?

Never kick a man when he's down. That's the best time to kick him.

Democrats couldn't be doing a worse job of unifying the country, or validating our election process, or proving to all that everything has been done properly and without fraud. You wouldn't push observers out of counting rooms, put cardboard up in the windows and dismiss hundreds of pages of sworn statements if you did everything right. As Oddball said you would WANT public scrutiny not hide and hurriedly try to sweep Biden into the White House.
Republicans are peeling away from Trump every day in significant leadership numbers and supporting Biden's election victory. Trumpoholics live in a makebelieve alternative fake world.

Derp...where's your meme?
You were more witty with the memes.
acb nice win.jpg

Blowing smoke and muddying the waters are acts of desperation.

Transparency is the route of clear cut winners.

What are you waiting for?....Rub their noses in it!
We've been rubbing your noses in it since last Saturday.

This is why you're now making loopy threads like this.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
No you haven't.

You've been claiming that the media dictates reality, and that you don't have to show your math if you don't want to.

Were I accused of this kind of fraud, I'd throw open the doors to the ballots and get to the tabulation audits right away.

I'm not crying at all.

Here, allow me. Your new Campaign Theme Song. But remember, you asked me and who am I do deny such a wonderful request.

Never kick a man when he's down. That's the best time to kick him.
Indeed...And nobody is better at kicking people when they're down than liberoidals are.

Let's get to the curb stomping!

Biden knows he did not win legitimately and none of them care.

I'm not crying at all.

Here, allow me. Your new Campaign Theme Song. But remember, you asked me and who am I do deny such a wonderful request.

He's right! Trump is not what he appears to be to you lying scum! lmao.

Forum List

Back