This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

Obama was a pussy.

Trump has balls

"I am ready and prepared to take whatever action is necessary and that particularly refers to Iran," adds @POTUS at Mar-a-Lago.

Steve Herman (@W7VOA) January 3, 2020

So now “having balls” is defined as “doing anything necessary to deflect from being impeached”.

This is the very definition of having no balls at all. None. This is the most pansy asses reaction ever.

Bomb Iran, Parody Song Lyrics of The Beach Boys, Barbara Ann

Bomb, bomb, bomb! Bomb, bomb Iran!
(Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran...)
Go bomb Ira-a-an!
Because I ca-a-an!
Bomb Ira-a-an!
With Shock and Awe, they will be reelin'.
More oil, we'll be stealin'.

Still pissed at France, 'cause they wouldn't dance.
Gonna bomb Iran, re-election to enhance.
Let's bomb Iran...

Go bomb Ira-a-an!
Because I ca-a-an!
Bomb Ira-a-an!

Me and my crew, still have much to do.
Think I'll bomb Iran; distract from scandals anew.
Let's bomb Iran...

Go bomb Ira-a-an!
Because I ca-a-an!
Bomb Ira-a-an!

Bomb Iran, bomb Iran... bomb Iran, bomb Iran...

Hopefully Trump will kick Iran's ass and then steal their oil. He said we should have done that to Iraq. I agree.

WTH. Then you used an unknown media to prove your point of ignorance.
The NATIONAL REVIEW is an 'unknown media source' to you? Is 'Google' also 'foreign' to you? Just how long have you been in this country?

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

By the way, thanks, snowflake, for continuing to prove snowflakes always try to attack the sources when they can't dispute what is being reported.

:p

Seems they are trained never to accept or even acknowledge any source not certifiably Liberal.

Coming from both of you? Fuck.

Obama would have never protected American lives or the American embassy.

That is just the kind of weak ass shithead he was.

The Moon Bats were idiots electing him.

Trump really hurt the Iranians. Their terrorist's architect was wasted.

They will try to do something to get headlines and give the traitorous American TDS afflicted Liberals some weak ass excuse to say "I told you so" but it will not be anything significant.
That an I am still getting cheap gas, cheap booze, cheap milk, and cheap women!

Iran don't get NONE of DAT!

My son said that the Haji women in Iraq all stunk to high heaven.

This is a good example of what I’m
talking about. LIAR.
You are a very big LIAR. How the hell can you even said this kind of stupidity?

1. We are already oil independent when Trump took over.
2. Being an oil independent doesn’t happen overnight. Stupid.
3. The oil glut and lower oil prices. Hundreds of oil flat form are still seating idle in gulf of Mexico before trump took over and still idle today because it costs more to operate.

In reality Trump has nothing to do with the oil independent. It only happened that he is the president..
Praising Trump and the GOP for embracing oil independence, something Democrats massively oppose, is not lying.

Attempting to claim that the US is energy independent because Democrats in Washington DC did anything to make us so is an insane stretch.
- Have you forgotten about Obama's illegal Deep Water Drilling Ban?
- Have you forgotten AIOC and the other nutters who want to bane the use of fossil fuels, outlaw the internal combustion engine, and rely on NON-EXISTENT TECHNOLOGY instead?
- Have you forgotten the Democrats OPPOSITION to fracking / shale oil extraction that has helped us to become energy independent?

Former President Barack Obama said the fact that the United States is now the world’s biggest oil producer didn’t happen “suddenly.” Instead, “that was me, people.”

That WAS NOT Obama!

Presidents and politicians had virtually NOTHING to do with our becoming energy independent, lil' triggered snowflake:

Crude oil production did grow significantly during Obama’s presidency — up 77 percent — but experts, including the federal government’s Energy Information Administration, have said the growth is largely due to technological advances, such as fracking and horizontal drilling.

“Oil production did go up through the Obama Administration’s tenure, but it had everything to do with price and the technological breakthroughs that were made by the industry,” Tom Kloza, an oil industry analyst and a founder of the Oil Price Information Service, told us via email. “The Arab Spring led to a long period where global crude prices, particularly for light sweet crude, were quite high — $80-$110 bbl generally — and that was plenty of incentive to find crude via more sophisticated (and for some time) expensive fracking techniques.”

The EIA, too, has said the boost in production was due primarily to increased use of these drilling technologies. “U.S. crude oil production has increased significantly over the past 10 years, driven mainly by production from tight rock formations using horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing,”
the EIA said in April. It estimated that fracking accounted for about half of U.S. crude oil production in 2016. '

Politicians - even Trump - love to take credit for successes like our energy independence when it is private industry that usually drives the technology advances and successes.

One can not sanely deny, however, how rabidly opposed the Left has been to the very things that have made us energy independent and to the very sources of energy that have made us energy independent.

Obama's Misleading Oil Boast

But to give credits to this asshole that didn’t do anything then at the same time you are slamming Obama which during his time we are already an oil independent.
So what part of your miserable life don’t you understand your BULLSHIT?
Obama was a terrorist who sucked terrorist cock every day of his terrorist traitorous life.

But the biggest impact of Soleimani’s death so far appeared to be on oil prices BRN00, +3.71%. Crude oil prices CL00, +3.04% jumped 3.42% to more than $63 on Friday morning, the highest level since April 2019. But one analyst suggested that oil prices CL.1, +3.04% could go as high as $80 even if a full-blown war between the U.S. and Iran didn’t materialize.

Friday’s surge in oil prices put pressure on airline stocks — including American Airlines AAL, -4.55%, Delta Air Lines DAL, -2.06% and United Airlines UAL, -2.15% — in anticipation of the higher costs those companies could incur. If oil prices stay elevated for an extended period of time, airlines would eventually respond with higher fares,

fuk off moron --
One of the great things about the US now, thanks to Trump and Republicans, is that the US is now energy INDEPENDENT. We export more oil than we import. Something like this would have crippled us under Obama or if Democrats were in control / had their way. Thank God for leaders who position the US to be able to survive without begging and bowing to our enemies.

talking about. LIAR.

3. The oil glut and lower oil prices. Hundreds of oil flat form are still seating idle in gulf of Mexico before trump took over and still idle today because it costs more to operate.

In reality Trump has nothing to do with the oil independent. It only happened that he is the president..
Barry Hussein had nothing to do with our increased oil production. He restricted production on the only land he could.........public.

Production increased on private lands and because of fracking, which the wimp opposed as well.

You don’t know what you are talking about.
Trump has not done NOTHING about oil.
True Trump signed an EO about more oil drilling in national parks.

Fuck in reality is we have not done any drilling. Not a single survey or study or anything has been done by the oil companies.

You know WHY? Because there are hundreds of existing pumps and flat form both East and West coast sitting idle ready to turn on. Oil prices has be around $130+ /barrel to be profitable. Right now is under $60 but slightly surge bcoz of current crisis.

Obama is against oil drilling of pristine natural parks. Because we already have so much oil and existing oil facilities.

What is that a problem?
I said nothing about Trump. Learn to read.

I simply pointed out the fact oil production rose in spite of Barry Hussein, so you giving him credit is complete bullshit.

Obama was a pussy.

Trump has balls

"I am ready and prepared to take whatever action is necessary and that particularly refers to Iran," adds @POTUS at Mar-a-Lago.

Steve Herman (@W7VOA) January 3, 2020

So now “having balls” is defined as “doing anything necessary to deflect from being impeached”.

This is the very definition of having no balls at all. None. This is the most pansy asses reaction ever.

Bomb Iran, Parody Song Lyrics of The Beach Boys, Barbara Ann

Go bomb Ira-a-an!
Because I ca-a-an!
Bomb Ira-a-an!

Still pissed at France, 'cause they wouldn't dance.
Gonna bomb Iran, re-election to enhance.
Let's bomb Iran...

Go bomb Ira-a-an!
Because I ca-a-an!
Bomb Ira-a-an!

Me and my crew, still have much to do.
Think I'll bomb Iran; distract from scandals anew.
Let's bomb Iran...

Go bomb Ira-a-an!
Because I ca-a-an!
Bomb Ira-a-an!

Bomb Iran, bomb Iran... bomb Iran, bomb Iran...

Hopefully Trump will kick Iran's ass and then steal their oil. He said we should have done that to Iraq. I agree.
MC Hammer

Go with the funk, it is said
That if you can't groove to this then you probably are dead!
So wave your hands in the air
Bust a few moves, run your fingers through your hair
This is it, for a winner
Dance to this and you're gonna get thinner
Move, slide your rump
Just for a minute let's all do the b__p, b__p, b__p
Yeah... (You can't touch this)
Look, man (You can't touch this)
You better get hype, boy, because you know (You can't touch this)
Ring the bell, school's back in (You can't touch this)

Break it down! Stop, Hammer time!
You can't touch this)
You can't touch this
You can't touch this
You can't touch this
Break it down! (Nice pants, Hammer) Stop, Hammer time!
Every time you see me
The Hammer's just so hype
I'm dope on the floor and I'm magic on the mic
Now why would I ever stop doing this?
With others making records that just don't hit
I've toured around the world, from London to the Bay
It's "Hammer, go Hammer, MC Hammer, yo Hammer"
And the rest can go and play
You can't touch this
You can't touch this
You can't touch this
You can't touch this
You can't touch this

WTH. Then you used an unknown media to prove your point of ignorance.
The NATIONAL REVIEW is an 'unknown media source' to you? Is 'Google' also 'foreign' to you? Just how long have you been in this country?

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

By the way, thanks, snowflake, for continuing to prove snowflakes always try to attack the sources when they can't dispute what is being reported.

:p

Seems they are trained never to accept or even acknowledge any source not certifiably Liberal.

Coming from both of you? Fuck.

Most folks recognize that, if you could dispute, rebut, find any errors in my posts.....
....you would.
If you can't....you simply default to the sort of language you were brought up with.

Whenever I post the sort of truth that makes Liberals furious, the result is always vulgarity.

The most effective opponents of terror in Syria are the Kurds, and we do protect them.

We also defeated AQ and ISIS in Syria in record time, as opposed to the Obama admin, who let the Caliphate expand to its largest size.
ISIL territorial claims - Wikipedia
230px-Near_East_ISIS_controlled_areas-fr.svg.png

BULLSHIT.
It was Obama’s coalitions forces that defeated the ISIS with the help of the Kurds costing more than 11,000 Kurds fighters. Then Trump took credits at the end.
Then Trump abandoned them feeding them to Turkey creation of human atrocities and massive refugees at the same time gave up the territory to Syria and Putin and Iran.
huh? dude, obammy created ISIS. Now you're trying to say he defeated them? hly fk. you know, you all really are a bunch of fking losers with no brain activity. hly fk
giphy.gif

So if a war breaks out with Iran, are you going over there to fight it?
what war?

The War of Gog and Magog and their allies against Israel.

But they all get Incinerated on The Mountains of Israel, so it goes down as the most destructive, most one sided, most horrific, and shortest war in history. 90% of all the armies that attack Israel are destroyed in a single day. Millions of bodies that take 7 months to bury. No human army does this, God does it to show mankind that He exists.
Nutbag fanatic. That kind of talk is why stupid shit happens.

I don't care one damn bit about some Satan Worshipping Goat Humper.

But check these chics out.

Today is the day to dance on Iran's grave.

BULLSHIT.
It was Obama’s coalitions forces that defeated the ISIS with the help of the Kurds costing more than 11,000 Kurds fighters. Then Trump took credits at the end.
Then Trump abandoned them feeding them to Turkey creation of human atrocities and massive refugees at the same time gave up the territory to Syria and Putin and Iran.
huh? dude, obammy created ISIS. Now you're trying to say he defeated them? hly fk. you know, you all really are a bunch of fking losers with no brain activity. hly fk
giphy.gif

what war?

But they all get Incinerated on The Mountains of Israel, so it goes down as the most destructive, most one sided, most horrific, and shortest war in history. 90% of all the armies that attack Israel are destroyed in a single day. Millions of bodies that take 7 months to bury. No human army does this, God does it to show mankind that He exists.
Iran's future straight from The Holy Word of God

gog-and-magog_retaliates.jpg

But the biggest impact of Soleimani’s death so far appeared to be on oil prices BRN00, +3.71%. Crude oil prices CL00, +3.04% jumped 3.42% to more than $63 on Friday morning, the highest level since April 2019. But one analyst suggested that oil prices CL.1, +3.04% could go as high as $80 even if a full-blown war between the U.S. and Iran didn’t materialize.

Friday’s surge in oil prices put pressure on airline stocks — including American Airlines AAL, -4.55%, Delta Air Lines DAL, -2.06% and United Airlines UAL, -2.15% — in anticipation of the higher costs those companies could incur. If oil prices stay elevated for an extended period of time, airlines would eventually respond with higher fares,

fuk off moron --
One of the great things about the US now, thanks to Trump and Republicans, is that the US is now energy INDEPENDENT. We export more oil than we import. Something like this would have crippled us under Obama or if Democrats were in control / had their way. Thank God for leaders who position the US to be able to survive without begging and bowing to our enemies.

talking about. LIAR.

Barry Hussein had nothing to do with our increased oil production. He restricted production on the only land he could.........public.

Production increased on private lands and because of fracking, which the wimp opposed as well.

Fuck in reality is we have not done any drilling. Not a single survey or study or anything has been done by the oil companies.

You know WHY? Because there are hundreds of existing pumps and flat form both East and West coast sitting idle ready to turn on. Oil prices has be around $130+ /barrel to be profitable. Right now is under $60 but slightly surge bcoz of current crisis.

Obama is against oil drilling of pristine natural parks. Because we already have so much oil and existing oil facilities.

What is that a problem?

I simply pointed out the fact oil production rose in spite of Barry Hussein, so you giving him credit is complete bullshit.

I don’t Bullshit. I talked straight facts. Don’t you forget that. And if you think it’s bullshit. Prove it.

I gave you updates about oil prices, drilling and current situations. I also gave you straight answer why Obama restrict production.

talking about. LIAR.

Praising Trump and the GOP for embracing oil independence, something Democrats massively oppose, is not lying.

Attempting to claim that the US is energy independent because Democrats in Washington DC did anything to make us so is an insane stretch.
- Have you forgotten AIOC and the other nutters who want to bane the use of fossil fuels, outlaw the internal combustion engine, and rely on NON-EXISTENT TECHNOLOGY instead?
- Have you forgotten the Democrats OPPOSITION to fracking / shale oil extraction that has helped us to become energy independent?

Former President Barack Obama said the fact that the United States is now the world’s biggest oil producer didn’t happen “suddenly.” Instead, “that was me, people.”

That WAS NOT Obama!

Presidents and politicians had virtually NOTHING to do with our becoming energy independent, lil' triggered snowflake:

Crude oil production did grow significantly during Obama’s presidency — up 77 percent — but experts, including the federal government’s Energy Information Administration, have said the growth is largely due to technological advances, such as fracking and horizontal drilling.

“Oil production did go up through the Obama Administration’s tenure, but it had everything to do with price and the technological breakthroughs that were made by the industry,” Tom Kloza, an oil industry analyst and a founder of the Oil Price Information Service, told us via email. “The Arab Spring led to a long period where global crude prices, particularly for light sweet crude, were quite high — $80-$110 bbl generally — and that was plenty of incentive to find crude via more sophisticated (and for some time) expensive fracking techniques.”

The EIA, too, has said the boost in production was due primarily to increased use of these drilling technologies. “U.S. crude oil production has increased significantly over the past 10 years, driven mainly by production from tight rock formations using horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing,”
the EIA said in April. It estimated that fracking accounted for about half of U.S. crude oil production in 2016. '

Politicians - even Trump - love to take credit for successes like our energy independence when it is private industry that usually drives the technology advances and successes.

One can not sanely deny, however, how rabidly opposed the Left has been to the very things that have made us energy independent and to the very sources of energy that have made us energy independent.

But to give credits to this asshole that didn’t do anything then at the same time you are slamming Obama which during his time we are already an oil independent.

What did Obama do to increase US oil production?

Be specific.

BULLSHIT.
giphy.gif

what war?

Sooool.....you're a government school grad, huh?

talking about. LIAR.

That WAS NOT Obama!

What did Obama do to increase US oil production?

Be specific.

Show me anywhere in my post where I said Obama made us oil independent. I said we are already oil independent during Obama years. That’s a fact jack.

LIAR Easy gave credits to this asshole Trump made us oil independent. That’s a pure garbage. Trump has done NOTHING that made us oil independent.

talking about. LIAR.

What is that a problem?

I don’t Bullshit. I talked straight facts. Don’t you forget that. And if you think it’s bullshit. Prove it.

I gave you updates about oil prices, drilling and current situations. I also gave you straight answer why Obama restrict production.
You gave Obama credit for our oil and gas independence. He worked against more oil and gas production. Your bullshit has been proven.

Forum List

Back