This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

2kzag0.jpg
I notice some of the Trump supporters on this board aren't up Donnies ass when it comes to war.
What is your deal?

Guess who doesn't want war with Iran? Trump supporters | Ted Galen Carpenter

Obama's Iranian Mullah buddies disregarded Trump's warnings to play nice.

That stupidity created consequences.

I am OK with the consequences after seeing those Iranian backed assholes attacking our embassy.

I remember a couple of times when a Democrat President didn't do jackshit when Muslims attacked our embassy.
Did Trump lie to you? He campaigned on the premise of no war. Talk about a flip flopper.

I notice some of the Trump supporters on this board aren't up Donnies ass when it comes to war.
What is your deal?

I am OK with the consequences after seeing those Iranian backed assholes attacking our embassy.

I remember a couple of times when a Democrat President didn't do jackshit when Muslims attacked our embassy.
Did Trump lie to you? He campaigned on the premise of no war. Talk about a flip flopper.

I didn't vote for Trump so you can go bark up another tree.

This is a good example of what I’m
talking about. LIAR.
You are a very big LIAR. How the hell can you even said this kind of stupidity?

1. We are already oil independent when Trump took over.
2. Being an oil independent doesn’t happen overnight. Stupid.
3. The oil glut and lower oil prices. Hundreds of oil flat form are still seating idle in gulf of Mexico before trump took over and still idle today because it costs more to operate.

In reality Trump has nothing to do with the oil independent. It only happened that he is the president..
Praising Trump and the GOP for embracing oil independence, something Democrats massively oppose, is not lying.

Attempting to claim that the US is energy independent because Democrats in Washington DC did anything to make us so is an insane stretch.
- Have you forgotten about Obama's illegal Deep Water Drilling Ban?
- Have you forgotten AIOC and the other nutters who want to bane the use of fossil fuels, outlaw the internal combustion engine, and rely on NON-EXISTENT TECHNOLOGY instead?
- Have you forgotten the Democrats OPPOSITION to fracking / shale oil extraction that has helped us to become energy independent?

Former President Barack Obama said the fact that the United States is now the world’s biggest oil producer didn’t happen “suddenly.” Instead, “that was me, people.”

That WAS NOT Obama!

Presidents and politicians had virtually NOTHING to do with our becoming energy independent, lil' triggered snowflake:

Crude oil production did grow significantly during Obama’s presidency — up 77 percent — but experts, including the federal government’s Energy Information Administration, have said the growth is largely due to technological advances, such as fracking and horizontal drilling.

“Oil production did go up through the Obama Administration’s tenure, but it had everything to do with price and the technological breakthroughs that were made by the industry,” Tom Kloza, an oil industry analyst and a founder of the Oil Price Information Service, told us via email. “The Arab Spring led to a long period where global crude prices, particularly for light sweet crude, were quite high — $80-$110 bbl generally — and that was plenty of incentive to find crude via more sophisticated (and for some time) expensive fracking techniques.”

The EIA, too, has said the boost in production was due primarily to increased use of these drilling technologies. “U.S. crude oil production has increased significantly over the past 10 years, driven mainly by production from tight rock formations using horizontal drilling and hydraulic fracturing,”
the EIA said in April. It estimated that fracking accounted for about half of U.S. crude oil production in 2016. '

Politicians - even Trump - love to take credit for successes like our energy independence when it is private industry that usually drives the technology advances and successes.

One can not sanely deny, however, how rabidly opposed the Left has been to the very things that have made us energy independent and to the very sources of energy that have made us energy independent.

Obama's Misleading Oil Boast

But to give credits to this asshole that didn’t do anything then at the same time you are slamming Obama which during his time we are already an oil independent.
So what part of your miserable life don’t you understand your BULLSHIT?

What did Obama do to increase US oil production?

Be specific.

Why the hell are you asking me this question?
Why not ask LIAR Easy because I was blasting his ignorant post gave the crap credit to Trump.
What did Trump that made us oil independent?

Why the hell are you asking me this question?

You seem to be someone who believes Obama deserves some credit.

What did Trump that made us oil independent?

He approved some pipelines and removed some drilling restrictions.
And cutting corporate taxes helped too.

I can give a lots of credits to Obama compared to this 11 yo kid.

The reason I don’t give credits to Obama about oil independent:
1. Oil prices, flow and production are very hard to control.
2. It happened at the right place at the right time during Obama’s years oil prices came down big time. Just like the economy when Trump came in at the right place at the right time.
3. At he same time increases of EV production and sales (like Tesla) in this country are skyrocketing.

All of those are just coincidence. It’s not because of Obama or lousy Trump.

I don’t Bullshit. I talked straight facts. Don’t you forget that. And if you think it’s bullshit. Prove it.

I gave you updates about oil prices, drilling and current situations. I also gave you straight answer why Obama restrict production.
You gave Obama credit for our oil and gas independence. He worked against more oil and gas production. Your bullshit has been proven.

No he didn’t. That just one of the Republican lies that keeps getting repeated because Obama cancelled oil leases on public lands - leases that weren’t being used and were on lands where there was little to no oil.

Trump keeps taking credit for things he did not do while refusing to accept responsibility for the messes he’s created.

Iran has made a peace treaty with the west. I notice the 1000 post a month posters are all excited and happy at the prospect of war. Another Republican war to cover up presidential incompetence. It’s what Republicans do.
Iran has made a peace treaty with the west.

What kind of stupid asshole do you have to be to believe that.......oh, wait.....DURR.

Well the whole world knew Iran signed a treaty with US allies. I’m not surprised you don’t shit.

And only ignorant assholes believed Iran would ever honor a treaty.

Really? I MEAN REALLY? Trump violated the treaty. How can you be so stupid and ignorant?

What is your deal?

Do you remember the times Republican Presidents didn't do jackshit about our embassies being attacked?

How about the 13 embassy attacks under George Bush? You remember those times he didn't do jackshit?

How about on the Marines under Reagan, when he didn't do jackshit. Remember those times?

You're a fool. And not only a fool, the worst kind of fool.

There were no problems before Trump backed out of the nuclear deal, and reimposed sanctions.

This is all on Trump. All of it. And any negative consequences will be on Trump. All, of them.

You gave Obama credit for our oil and gas independence. He worked against more oil and gas production. Your bullshit has been proven.

No he didn’t. That just one of the Republican lies that keeps getting repeated because Obama cancelled oil leases on public lands - leases that weren’t being used and were on lands where there was little to no oil.

Trump keeps taking credit for things he did not do while refusing to accept responsibility for the messes he’s created.

Iran has made a peace treaty with the west. I notice the 1000 post a month posters are all excited and happy at the prospect of war. Another Republican war to cover up presidential incompetence. It’s what Republicans do.

What kind of stupid asshole do you have to be to believe that.......oh, wait.....DURR.

Well the whole world knew Iran signed a treaty with US allies. I’m not surprised you don’t shit.

Really? I MEAN REALLY? Trump violated the treaty. How can you be so stupid and ignorant?

Trump violated the treaty.

Which part did he violate? Post the specifics.

What is your deal?

Do you remember the times Republican Presidents didn't do jackshit about our embassies being attacked?

How about the 13 embassy attacks under George Bush? You remember those times he didn't do jackshit?

How about on the Marines under Reagan, when he didn't do jackshit. Remember those times?

You're a fool. And not only a fool, the worst kind of fool.

There were no problems before Trump backed out of the nuclear deal, and reimposed sanctions.

This is all on Trump. All of it. And any negative consequences will be on Trump. All, of them.

If your point is that the Republicans are sometimes as bad as the Democrat filth then you will get no argument from me.

Let's face it, there's a crazy maniac in the White House, so my best advice to Iran is airlift us $150 billion in unmarked bills in hopes it'll calm him down

David Burge (@iowahawkblog) January 3, 2020

It wasn't a treaty, Moron.

It was an Executive Order. The next President can shitcan EOs, which is what Trump did.

Get an education.

What is your deal?

Look who's barking. You post Trump propaganda so that makes you, in my eyes, a Trump supporter. FDT.

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

So you would argue it would be prudent for the US to allow Iran to produce nuclear weapons and long range nuclear capable missiles that could reach the US? Since Egypt and Saudi Arabia have already said that if Iran has nukes, they would need nukes too, do you think it would be prudent of the US to stand aside while more and more nations develop nuclear weapons and long range missiles that can reach us?

What is your deal?

Look who's barking. You post Trump propaganda so that makes you, in my eyes, a Trump supporter. FDT.

I post moral clarity while you post typical Moon Bat TDS afflicted bullshit.

I didn't vote for Trump because he is a big government weenie, however, it was the right thing for Trump to take action in this situation. Unlike when that asshole Obama left our embassy people to be hung out to dry or when that shithead Jimmy Carter cried and whined about malaise.

What is your deal?

I didn't vote for Trump because he is a big government weenie, however, it was the right thing for Trump to take action in this situation. Unlike when that asshole Obama left our embassy people to be hung out to dry or when that shithead Jimmy Carter cried and whined about malaise.
You post as an opportunist. Can't hide behind that.

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

So you would argue it would be prudent for the US to allow Iran to produce nuclear weapons and long range nuclear capable missiles that could reach the US? Since Egypt and Saudi Arabia have already said that if Iran has nukes, they would need nukes too, do you think it would be prudent of the US to stand aside while more and more nations develop nuclear weapons and long range missiles that can reach us?

Barry Hussein's Executive Order allowed Iran to build nukes just 10 years after he signed it.

Oops!

Trump warned Iran that they need to start paying nice or suffer the consequences.

The assholes didn't listen, did they?

The results is what? Did they shiver or spit? Or scared?

Let me tell you the reality and I don’t fucking lie.

I’ve been to Tehran twice and I know lots of Iranians here and in Iran. They are good people that hate the reputations of supporting terrorism.
The young generations do not like the old hard liners but they are scared of new revolutions to change the regime. Especially doesn’t know where and who to turns for support especially NOT this idiot Trump.
But the Trump sanctions against ordinary Iranians that need food, medicines and other human essentials...... That doesn’t want to get involved. Are turning the tides of HATES towards Americans.

The numbers of chanting death to America is very small compared to general populations. The numbers after the sanctions will turn the whole country of hating America not only in Iran but Iraq and Syria. We supposed to get these good people to be on our side not against us.

It took generations to build that kind support then here comes this ugly dude who doesn’t know what he is doing wrecked and fuck it up.
then the people within Iran need to take out the leaders to allow money back in. It's what the US wants. you don't get it though, cause you're too blind to see.

Tough shit does not solve this kind of problem with foreign countries. ME is not America.
Try to remember that. Sanctions against people will create more enemies for generations to come.

then why do demofks always push for sanctions? you don't care about russian people who live in a country with sanctions? it's a ball of twine you're tangled up in.

giphy.gif

You are very ignorant and stupid.

1. Russia is an enemy and only country to that can eradicate US in the face of the earth.

2. Putin rape our democracy that you and others supported.

3. Russia deserves to be punished.

4. Russians will is like self sufficient and does not suffer as much like the Iranians.

5. Its bipartisan that pushes sanctions against Russia not just democrats. Then Trump always objected especially against any oligarchs.

You are very ignorant and stupid.

you really need to look in the mirror when making this statement.

the ignorance of the brainwashed sheep who listens to the corporate controlled media. hate to break your heart but OUR government is the most corrupt government on the planet,they are always starting wars with other countrys that did nothing to them. you obviously only listen to our corporate controlled media and what our corrupt school system taught you that this is a free country unable to understand it is a facist dictatership. has been since 1913.:rolleyes:

most countrys love Putin because he a man of world peace which is WHY our government hates him and would love to wipe russia off the map of existance.

You post as an opportunist. Can't hide behind that.

Sorry Moon Bat but you are confused.

I don't like Trump growing the size of government, continuing with the welfare state or growing the debt (you know, Liberal shit) so he doesn't earn my vote but he sure as hell did the right thing taking out that shithead Soleimani.

Forum List

Back