This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

As many know I seldom post anything serious. I is a TROLL.

This is all BS to make flags wave and kill dumb motherfuckers who vote and shit.

Technology today would easily allow the USA (AND MOST OTHERS) to GPS target a hundred, or thousand, specific locations where these assholes are smoking a pipe, packing their noses and banging a 13 YO.
The entire"regime", any regime, could be wiped clean as well as their facilities and the jingle bell cartoon clowns you cherish and refer to a X-amount of star "heroes" in a matter of an hour.
Bad business......... this is what you see----yet are distra......Hey ! Is Tom Brady coming back ?
Some truth to your post. I never understood why we don't take out the hierarchy with strikes. Other than political correctness and new rules of engagement it makes no sense.
If we goto war with Iran then we should bomb the mullahs and top ranking military officials right off the bat.

I never understood why we don't take out the hierarchy with strikes. Other than political correctness and new rules of engagement it makes no sense.
If we goto war with Iran then we should bomb the mullahs and top ranking military officials right off the bat.

I do know why we don't target leaders.

It's a leftover from the Kennedy assassination. Before that, we were taking out leaders even with the less refined methods available then. Kennedy's CIA made a lot of efforts to get Castro -- the infamous exploding cigar, poisoned, wetsuit, etc. Apparently they really tried this. But like the poisoned saddle of Queen Elizabeth I in the 16th century, none of it ever worked.

But Castro got mad. It is known Oswald visited the Cuban Embassy. Castro, said U.S. New and World Report, had Kennedy assassinated as he sat in an open car. Presidents don't do that anymore. Afterward, whatever the Warren Commission found, Congress made a big thing of announcing we would never be killing leaders again.

This resolve may by now have aged out, however...…...

Last edited:
Persia has a unique punishment coming to Iran, and it’s not going to be man that hands it out.

Its Iran's move, will they poke the tiger or tuck their tail and go home?

How badly do they want to get thumped?
Are you cheering for the mass murder of Iranian women and children?

Why not? Iranians repeatedly cheer "Death to America" and detail that they want every person here to be killed.

Nice. I don't feel much need to do any "oh the poor Iranians" if they are calling to nuke me and my county.

Last edited:
Who do you think assassinated the 2nd most powerful person of Iran?
The US is mute at this moment.
Actually, no they aren’t.
70F30ADF-449E-4E45-B65F-CF18B929585F.jpeg

07C129EB-F505-4A55-88F2-75D3A822ECB1.jpeg

Hillary Clinton and Obama decided that rule was outdated. Hell, the amount of blood alone on Clinton hands is enough to drown a horse in.

I never understood why we don't take out the hierarchy with strikes. Other than political correctness and new rules of engagement it makes no sense.

I do know why we don't target leaders.

It's a leftover from the Kennedy assassination. Before that, we were taking out leaders even with the less refined methods available now. Kennedy's CIA made a lot of efforts to get Castro -- the infamous exploding cigar, poisoned, wetsuit, etc. Apparently they really tried this. But like the poisoned saddle of Queen Elizabeth I in the 16th century, none of it ever worked.

But Castro got mad. It is known Oswald visited the Cuban Embassy. Castro, said U.S. New and World Report, had Kennedy assassinated as he sat in an open car. Presidents don't do that anymore. Afterward, whatever the Warren Commission found, Congress made a big thing of announcing we would never be killing leaders again.

This resolve may by now have aged out, however...…...

Its Iran's move, will they poke the tiger or tuck their tail and go home?

How badly do they want to get thumped?
Are you cheering for the mass murder of Iranian women and children?

Why not? Iranians repeatedly cheer "Death to America" and detail that they want every person here to be killed.

Nice. I don't feel much need to do any "oh the poor Iranians" if they are calling to nuke me and my county.
Yeah you think Iran is going to attack our homeland. LOL. Dupe. Wake up.

LOL? Dupe? Wake up? What is wrong with you? Are you incapable of discussion? All you can do is cheap insults? I'm putting you on ignore, because you are worthless.

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Iran just got Trump-stamped. If they learned their lesson they will slink away with their tail between their legs. If they are dumb, a bigger stick will be used.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

Trump has taken care of NOTHING, but ripped up treaties and trying to rent out the US Army to protect oil wells.

No one asked you, Canadian twat.

nothing is escalating.....like it has been mentioned here .....President Trump and all Patriots took care of this!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!

Trump has taken care of NOTHING, but ripped up treaties and trying to rent out the US Army to protect oil wells.
You're not very bright - Arya?

Nope.

she is not.

:04:

Yet both of you haven't actually replied to her post. Weird, if you're going to call her dumb at least attempt to prove it.

I love how the "Christian" woman who used to say "God bless everyone", is attacking all of the left wing female posters and calling them "stupid". Another 1000 post a month poster.

Christians are taught not to lie.

LOL? Dupe? Wake up? What is wrong with you? Are you incapable of discussion? All you can do is cheap insults? I'm putting you on ignore, because you are worthless.
Sorry but warmongers make me sick. They have learned nothing these past 20 years.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

Jihad knows no borders.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

Jihad knows no borders.

The nut in the Texas church figured that out the hard way

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

Iran just got Trump-stamped. If they learned their lesson they will slink away with their tail between their legs. If they are dumb, a bigger stick will be used.

So, if all this ends up in a war, will you be participating?

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

GOD BLESS THEM ALL!
I hope you are down there fighting the bad guys in their own country. And not a keyboard warrior.

Things have been escalating with Iran since the late 1970s if they would stay in the Middle East and just kill each other I would love to get the hell out and never look back sadly that is not the case.

Forum List

Back