Think of the Children! Biden White House Bans Religious Easter Eggs From Art Contest

I don't give a darn how long it's been around. You made the claim that Biden has mentioned it before and according to that article no he has not.
Ah, THAT is what you want a link for, here you go:

Ah, THAT is what you want a link for, here you go:

Okay so I'll give you this as proof that it was at least acknowledged, but did Biden actually say all of that? I know for sure he doesn't have the mindset to have typed that all up.

Who is? As far as I can see it’s just a day of recognition. You know…like National Day of Prayer….which got a whole lot of hype from you guys.

Not from me and isn't having pride month enough for you weirdos... I mean people?

The kids don't know. That's not the problem, all they do is pick up colored eggs. Doesn't anybody see it? The problem for democrats is the 1st Amendment so they just ignore it and count on the media to go along.

Okay so I'll give you this as proof that it was at least acknowledged, but did Biden actually say all of that? I know for sure he doesn't have the mindset to have typed that all up.

Biden has issued a proclamation on Transgender Day of Visibility every year since he took office, so yes, he said that, this year is no different.

In addition…

Biden also

….issued a statement on Sunday marking Easter, saying in part that it "reminds us of the power of hope and the promise of Christ's Resurrection. As we gather with loved ones, we remember Jesus' sacrifice. We pray for one another and cherish the blessing of the dawn of new possibilities."

Incidentally, March 31 was also César Chávez Day, honoring the founder of the United Farm Workers. Biden issued a proclamation recognizing that, too, although it didn’t get the same attention as his recognition of a day for transgender people, who have become a focal point in the culture wars.

Not from me and isn't having pride month enough for you weirdos... I mean people?
It doesn’t bother me. I’m to busy to sit around feeding my outrage by keeping tallies of who has what or how many special days. In the end, it doesn’t matter to me; it hurts no one and it makes others feel good/validated/acknowledged/appreciated or simply gives us a laugh. Well, unless you are triggered.

In other words no one cared until some rightists noticed and decided to get all outraged over it 🙄

Despite the fact it has existed since 2009 and since Easter falls on different days each year it just so happens to coincide.

But hey…let’s get all outrage and pretend it is a deliberate slap at Christians.

No it was noticed when your potato made it a point of recognizing it

Stupid, stupid move on Tater's handler's part

There are no demands, that is all on you and your apparent hypersensitivity to outrage.

Celebrating PEOPLE is not wrong. Having a day that treats normally marginalized people with dignity and respect is not wrong. Having a day day that educates people on issues is not wrong.

Maybe they were marginalized for a good reason, they have a mental illness and should be treated with compassion, not catered to or bowed down to. That's the distinction your kind doesn't want to acknowledge, you're not going to force people into compliance of what you think is 'right'. You supposedly hated religious people for that very same reason, yet here you are doing the exact same thing. And it's not just 'a day', it's every day, everywhere you look on so called 'entertainment' and 'media', and at your workplace, it's shoved in everyone's faces. Women's sports have been ruined, women have to fear using a public restroom. The fact that there was never any presidential or WH 'proclamation' any year prior, but there was this year when it just happened to fall on Easter Sunday was intentional and a fuck you to American Christians, specifically those who are conservative. So you can dismiss it and twist it all you want, but people are upset about it, and you're not going to change that.

The day was chosen in 2009. I see you’ve now removed Ramadan from your litany. Get over it.
Nope Tranny activists need to be shamed for promoting this mental illness, particularly in children. And Senile Joey needs to be called out for supporting it.

Forum List

Back