Think of the Children! Biden White House Bans Religious Easter Eggs From Art Contest

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I’m sure that gay and transgender themed eggs will be totally acceptable though. The last I heard Easter was a religious holiday.

I’m sure that gay and transgender themed eggs will be totally acceptable though. The last I heard Easter was a religious holiday.

More good stuff from uncle Joe!

Is the Easter Bunny a saint now? I did not know that.

For preaching about diversity that isn't very diverse of them. They keep hammering on us about how we need to accept everyone and be diverse and inclusive yet they still somehow act exactly the opposite. Really they only want certain groups accepted and certain groups excluded.

Seems like dei just means "everyone except white, straight christians. You aren't invited".

I thought that Left Wingers were very of how tolerant they are of other people.
Nah, that was in the era of trying to woo the other side to them with kindness...After Bill Ayres decided that violence wouldn't help them win America over. Now, they've gone back to the mean ol days, and dream of subjugating their opponents again.

bideneasterfdsfdsfdsf.jpg

Look I don't have any problems with the Easter Bunny or anything else related to it that isn't religious and just for fun, but when they start trying to erase Jesus when it wasn't for Him there wouldn't even be an Easter that's when I start getting angry.

It's like the OP said, I'm sure that all pride related things will be allowed, but that is purely the work of the devil. Isn't there a Bible verse or something about calling evil good and good evil?

Outrage as Biden proclaims Easter Sunday as 'Trans Day of Visibility' -

as White House BANS children from submitting religious-themed Easter egg designs at annual event for military families

30 Mar 2024 ~~ By Will Potter
  • Biden sparked backlash by declaring this Easter Sunday to be a national 'Transgender Day of Visibility'
  • The White House also banned any Easter Egg Roll event entries with 'questionable content,' including religious symbols and political statements
President Biden has sparked outrage by declaring this Easter Sunday will also officially become Transgender Day of Visibility.
The White House doubled up backlash as it also banned religious imagery in submissions from children of military families taking part in the traditional Easter Egg Roll event, as critics branded the moves an 'attack on Christianity.'
Former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy led the charge, as he mused 'I wonder how (Biden) came up with that date' by having Easter Sunday clash with the transgender tribute day.
~Snip~
Conservative policy researcher Jeremy Carl tweeted that it shows the president and Democrats 'hate America's heritage... and they show it again and again.'
'The war on Christianity continues,' said another critic, as others pointed out: 'We need to remind the White House that Easter is a Christian holiday that celebrates the belief in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.'
Others noted that Biden often made a point of his Catholic faith on the campaign trail, while conservative influencers 'the Hodge twins' added: 'I guess Easter is cancelled this year.'

Commentary:
One has to question the authenticity of the 11 Cardinals in the U.S.
Where are those outspoken guardians of Catholism?
Where is the Vactican on the blaspheming of the most sacred day in Christendom.
Where is the call for Ex-Communication?
This act by Joseph Robinette Bidens is a heinous Satanic of Heresy. His soul has been blackened by these terrible blasphemous acts.
Regrettably, Joe knows exactly what is going on and wants this. He so hates the world for not adoring him and worshiping him like they did Obama. Among his first actions after being installed was to talk to “historians” to plan how he can be the most transformative president in history so he will be remembered through the ages. And what better way than doing the “fundamental transformation” that Obama couldn’t do.

Outrage as Biden proclaims Easter Sunday as 'Trans Day of Visibility' -

as White House BANS children from submitting religious-themed Easter egg designs at annual event for military families

30 Mar 2024 ~~ By Will Potter
  • Biden sparked backlash by declaring this Easter Sunday to be a national 'Transgender Day of Visibility'
  • The White House also banned any Easter Egg Roll event entries with 'questionable content,' including religious symbols and political statements
President Biden has sparked outrage by declaring this Easter Sunday will also officially become Transgender Day of Visibility.
The White House doubled up backlash as it also banned religious imagery in submissions from children of military families taking part in the traditional Easter Egg Roll event, as critics branded the moves an 'attack on Christianity.'
Former presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy led the charge, as he mused 'I wonder how (Biden) came up with that date' by having Easter Sunday clash with the transgender tribute day.
~Snip~
Conservative policy researcher Jeremy Carl tweeted that it shows the president and Democrats 'hate America's heritage... and they show it again and again.'
'The war on Christianity continues,' said another critic, as others pointed out: 'We need to remind the White House that Easter is a Christian holiday that celebrates the belief in the resurrection of Jesus Christ.'
Others noted that Biden often made a point of his Catholic faith on the campaign trail, while conservative influencers 'the Hodge twins' added: 'I guess Easter is cancelled this year.'

Commentary:
One has to question the authenticity of the 11 Cardinals in the U.S.
Where are those outspoken guardians of Catholism?
Where is the Vactican on the blaspheming of the most sacred day in Christendom.
Where is the call for Ex-Communication?
This act by Joseph Robinette Bidens is a heinous Satanic of Heresy. His soul has been blackened by these terrible blasphemous acts.
Regrettably, Joe knows exactly what is going on and wants this. He so hates the world for not adoring him and worshiping him like they did Obama. Among his first actions after being installed was to talk to “historians” to plan how he can be the most transformative president in history so he will be remembered through the ages. And what better way than doing the “fundamental transformation” that Obama couldn’t do.

Damn. So now you turds are triggered over the Easter Bunny.

I just hope that the more attractive transgenders make themselves visible this Sunday.

Really tired of just seeing the uggos...

8b59db52cd2fe2f72adb1737fe8b2b7be46efe81_2000x2000.jpg

Forum List

Back