Think of the Children! Biden White House Bans Religious Easter Eggs From Art Contest

Let me guess, you don't think satan worshipers putting up their display next to the Nativity scene on the town square is intended as a poke in the eye and Christians should not take it as such and simply ignore them
Of course it is, BUT it is their right. Just like the Westbrook Baptists have the right picket gay funerals. And yes, you should simply ignore them. If it is deliberate, then attention is what they crave. However, not all perceived slights are deliberate, some are just fodder for the perpetual outrage machine.

Of course it is, BUT it is their right. Just like the Westbrook Baptists have the right picket gay funerals. And yes, you should simply ignore them. If it is deliberate, then attention is what they crave. However, not all perceived slights are deliberate, some are just fodder for the perpetual outrage machine.
Well, outrage is appropriate when assholes are intentionally being assholes and poking you in the eye. Your next door neighbor erects a 10'x20' foot sign "COYOTE BEATS HIS DOGS" on his lawn. You just turn the other cheek and ignore it, right?

Well, outrage is appropriate when assholes are intentionally being assholes and poking you in the eye. Your next door neighbor erects a 10'x20' foot sign "COYOTE BEATS HIS DOGS" on his lawn. You just turn the other cheek and ignore it, right?
Regarding Easter….Is it intentional? Doubtful. You are making a choice to take it that way. Does it hurt you? No. Move on.

Ya, I’d ignore my neighbor. Anyone who knows me knows otherwise and besides, if he is that mad, he might get a gun and shoot me.

What sort of moron would do such a thing?
Oh. MAGAts of course.

Regarding Easter….Is it intentional? Doubtful. You are making a choice to take it that way. Does it hurt you? No. Move on.
Bullshit They could have chosen a day in Pride month or LGBTRQABC+ month for their Tranny day., But they didn't. They chose a day in March that would fall likely within Holy days/weeks of both the Cristian and Jewish religions.

We have ignored it. Then the Senile fuckstick in the White House legitimized the mocking of something we hold sacred. No, we won't get over it. THese mocking trannies are assholes and so is the asshole in the WH

Ya, I’d ignore my neighbor. Anyone who knows me knows otherwise and besides, if he is that mad, he might get a gun and shoot me.

Bullshit. You wouldn't ignore it.

Bullshit They could have chosen a day in Pride month or LGBTRQABC+ month for their Tranny day., But they didn't. They chose a day in March that would fall likely within Holy days/weeks of both the Cristian and Jewish religions.

We have ignored it. Then the Senile fuckstick in the White House legitimized the mocking of something we hold sacred. No, we won't get over it. THese mocking trannies are assholes and so is the asshole in the WH

Just think, you can get all poutraged about Easter and the trans thing again in 62 years.

416748228_122121390056107922_4036199461556048993_n.jpg
But he will like a rapist,

He will like a fabulist,

And he will vote for a fascist.

The day was chosen in 2009. I see you’ve now removed Ramadan from your litany. Get over it.

It's celebrating mental illness that I have a problem with.
Also, the "subtle" DEMANDS that normal people MUST comply and engage with these people in manners that defy LOGIC and REALITY (pronouns) is ridiculous.
Thanks for asking.
There are no demands, that is all on you and your apparent hypersensitivity to outrage.

Celebrating PEOPLE is not wrong. Having a day that treats normally marginalized people with dignity and respect is not wrong. Having a day day that educates people on issues is not wrong.

There are no demands, that is all on you and your apparent hypersensitivity to outrage.

Celebrating PEOPLE is not wrong. Having a day that treats normally marginalized people with dignity and respect is not wrong. Having a day day that educates people on issues is not wrong.
I define myself as Geddy Lee, and you BETTER pronounce me as DIRK, or ELSE!!!!
🤪

I’ve already linked to the fact it has been around since 2009.

Funny…it also agrees with me:

Crandall told CNN that the President’s move provides the “ultimate” mark of legitimacy to the day, which began in 2009.

I don't give a darn how long it's been around. You made the claim that Biden has mentioned it before and according to that article no he has not.

If Christians are gonna hate on folks, then I say fuck ‘em.

Which Christians are hating on anybody. The only hatred I see is hatred towards Christ and His followers right now.

Somebunny's in trouble lol

Forum List

Back