They have noticed.

Phantom? You need to get out more. They've always been around. Trump just gave them license to crawl out of their holes.
Well sure, they exist but to call them the greatest threat to the nation as the nation burns down around us is blatantly absurd.

Targeting conservatives and Evangelicals , as if they were white supremacists as well, is the icing on the cake.

It is akin to Hitler blaming the Jews for all the problems in Germany, Jews the Left also hates, maybe more than Hitler ever did.

But your stupid ass can't see any of that.

Lol, I voted for good Ole Ross back then.
Pardon the redundancy, but...…I highly recommend reading Steve Kornacki's "The Red and the Blue" which details that period of time in our history.

He covers Ross's rise and fall.

Well sure, they exist but to call them the greatest threat to the nation as the nation burns down around us is blatantly absurd.
I assume you are talking about the FBI's characterization of white nationalists, or right wing extremists, as being the biggest domestic terrorist threat. It's based on data.

It is akin to Hitler blaming the Jews for all the problems in Germany,
At least he had every right , being Jewish on both sides of his family .
Very clever

Because all the money and investment that our dear Jewish Uncle Adolf took was from UK and US Jewish bankers and industrialists .
Even during WW2 itself , let alone post -1933 .
Smarter than the average our Dear Jewish Uncle Adolf .

Very clever

Because all the money and investment that our dear Jewish Uncle Adolf took was from UK and US Jewish bankers and industrialists .
I see, so Jews are evil cuz Hitler was a Jew?

You people are insane.

Very clever

And the anti-Semite strikes again!

I assume you are talking about the FBI's characterization of white nationalists, or right wing extremists, as being the biggest domestic terrorist threat. It's based on data.
911 carried out by right wing extremists was it?

Or was the Viking in the Capital more horrific in your opinion?

1705334772949.png

911 carried out by right wing extremists was it?
Like I said, the determination is based on data.

SEC. 2. FINDINGS.

Congress finds the following:

(1) White supremacists and other far-right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States.

(2) On February 22, 2019, a Trump Administration United States Department of Justice official wrote in a New York Times op-ed that “white supremacy and far-right extremism are among the greatest domestic-security threats facing the United States. Regrettably, over the past 25 years, law enforcement, at both the Federal and State levels, has been slow to respond. … Killings committed by individuals and groups associated with far-right extremist groups have risen significantly.”.

(3) An April 2017 Government Accountability Office report on the significant, lethal threat posed by domestic violent extremists explained that “ince September 12, 2001, the number of fatalities caused by domestic violent extremists has ranged from 1 to 49 in a given year.” The report noted: “[F]atalities resulting from attacks by far right wing violent extremists have exceeded those caused by radical Islamist violent extremists in 10 of the 15 years, and were the same in 3 of the years since September 12, 2001. Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent).”.

(4) An unclassified May 2017 joint intelligence bulletin from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security found that “white supremacist extremism poses [a] persistent threat of lethal violence,” and that White supremacists “were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 … more than any other domestic extremist movement”.

What Foreign Diplomats Say About US Politics Behind Closed Doors​

When I asked the European ambassador to talk to me about America’s deepening partisan divide, I expected a polite brushoff at best. Foreign diplomats are usually loath to discuss domestic U.S. politics.

Instead, the ambassador unloaded for an hour, warning that America’s poisonous politics are hurting its security, its economy, its friends and its standing as a pillar of democracy and global stability.

The U.S. is a “fat buffalo trying to take a nap” as hungry wolves approach, the envoy mused. “I can hear those Champagne bottle corks popping in Moscow — like it’s Christmas every fucking day.”

Anyone who does not think the reasons the corks in Moscow are popping are the recipient of Vlad's largesse being the presumptive Repub nominee, the House Repub's dysfunction, the drop of faith in election integrity in the error.....sorry, era.......of Trumpery, the belief in conspiracy theories like the existence of the fictitious deep state, the national debt, the dubious credibility of fact (way to go Rupert), the view participants in the 1/6 riot are something other than deluded traitors, or that citizens of the US are not willing to make the commitment to democracy keeping it requires, are not fucking paying attention.
You know, I'm sure a look at this thread, or really any thread like it, is more reason for them to celebrate. Most of what is seen is just, blaming each other...

To be fair, I think your framing, especially towards the end, does not help this. I'm not saying there aren't people to blame, but starting a discussion on political division (and its dire consequences) by heavily criticizing one side is just going to further that political division, in my opinion. The true way out, I think, is for all of us to admit fault in this, and to honestly and in good faith try to engage with people we disagree with, without demonizing them, even on this thread.

You know, I'm sure a look at this thread, or really any thread like it, is more reason for them to celebrate. Most of what is seen is just, blaming each other...

To be fair, I think your framing, especially towards the end, does not help this. I'm not saying there aren't people to blame, but starting a discussion on political division (and its dire consequences) by heavily criticizing one side is just going to further that political division, in my opinion. The true way out, I think, is for all of us to admit fault in this, and to honestly and in good faith try to engage with people we disagree with, without demonizing them, even on this thread.
Sorry, but sitting in a big circlejerk singing "kumbayah" while Democrats continue to knife Republicans in the backs is unacceptable! The division is necessary in order to weed out the enemies of America. And it ain't Republicans.

Widen your gaze. Clearly, polarization is not a new phenomenon. But many aspects of the current level of divisiveness, also being celebrated by our enemies, are directly attributable to Trumpery. The attacks on institutions and institutional norms for example. Most notably the justice system and the systems that make up our electoral processes. These two institutions in particular have come under attack. Why?
Because Trump refused to admit electoral defeat and because the criminal justice system is in the process of holding him accountable for his alleged crimes.

I reckon the ruse is up. Right wing self-Jew hating Hitler escaped Germany after the war, made his way to the Twin Towers, and then blew them up as he later blamed Islamo-fascists for it.

Ok, who leaked the secret?

Pardon the redundancy, but...…I highly recommend reading Steve Kornacki's "The Red and the Blue" which details that period of time in our history.

He covers Ross's rise and fall.
I liked the guy. Maybe I burnt my vote but hey I voted my conscience. I will check the book out

What Foreign Diplomats Say About US Politics Behind Closed Doors​

When I asked the European ambassador to talk to me about America’s deepening partisan divide, I expected a polite brushoff at best. Foreign diplomats are usually loath to discuss domestic U.S. politics.

Instead, the ambassador unloaded for an hour, warning that America’s poisonous politics are hurting its security, its economy, its friends and its standing as a pillar of democracy and global stability.

Good for you. BRave to post an article that Biden suck donkey dick.

Sorry, but sitting in a big circlejerk singing "kumbayah" while Democrats continue to knife Republicans in the backs is unacceptable! The division is necessary in order to weed out the enemies of America. And it ain't Republicans.
This extreme binary is a big part of the problem. Things can be very nuanced you know.

I am saying we should not demonize each other, but we can still strongly disagree, I do it all the time. There are so many good people I've met, from all sides. Not every democrat is 'knifing republicans in the back', that is very hyperbolic and emotionally charged language that only adds fuel to the fire, in my opinion.

Forum List

Back