The rotten heart of conservatism (part 94)

I am concerrned about today. Not a century back. Conservatism is a cancer. Always has been.

LOL

Most Violent Cities In America 2023

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

Only today, but you’re obsessed with a 5 year old remark by a funder, not a Candidate?
Its a new low. I thought that we might have moved on.Ted Heath kicked Enoch Powell out of the party straight away. Sunak laxks the moral core to doo that. Now its ok to kill black women. WTF !!

LOL

Most Violent Cities In America 2023

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat
What a stupid comment.

Its a new low. I thought that we might have moved on.Ted Heath kicked Enoch Powell out of the party straight away. Sunak laxks the moral core to doo that. Now its ok to kill black women. WTF !!

he said she should be killed??

This is the same day that these grifters unveil new anti extremism measures that will make us all safe.

Its clear that calling for death to black women is not considered extremism. Its also clear that christian forgiveness only extends to tory billionaires that ddonate large sums of money.

No doubt that the more savvy tories wish that all of this had been said behind closed doors in the local conservative club. Its a bit embarressing for a party that likes to portray itself as diverse.

The tories need to wise up. This isnt America where racism is part of conservative dna. The Uk might be racist but not on that level.

But at the moment calling for death is ok if you can afford it.

yeah I found the transcript. Well. guess what? racism and hatred have nothing to do with conservatism. You try to make some leap that Christian forgiveness only applies to people like that huh?
whats wrong with you? are you sick?

yeah I found the transcript. Well. guess what? racism and hatred have nothing to do with conservatism. You try to make some leap that Christian forgiveness only applies to people like that huh?
whats wrong with you? are you sick?
You are confused he is basically funding the conservative party.Two cheeks of the same arse.

The comments in question were said many years ago in a private meeting - not for publication.

Furthermore, EVERYONE who takes politics seriously has had that exact same thought about opposition political figures, but it is not commonly said IN A PUBLIC FORUM (note the comments in question were not said in a public forum).

Do you not suppose that there are ARMIES of Conservatives in the U.S. who have thought that, Messrs. Biden, Schiff, Schumer, etc., should be shot? Or Leftists who would PRIVATELY say the same about Donald Trump? It is a perfectly ordinary thought that is simply not expressed for quotation. Only an inveterate liar would claim that this is not true.

As for the "racism" charge, that particular slander is these days the last resort of a scoundrel. Only a pea-brain supposes that every negative expression about a woman or POC is based on some form of bigotry. Is it not possible that the expressed hostility has nothing to do with race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or any other "protected" category?

AOC is an ignorant ass-hole. I express this thought without regard to her gender, ethnicity, or political orientation. It is based on reading and hearing her thoughts on various topics over a period of several years.

I know nothing about the Black woman who was the subject of the hyperbolic death wish, but I suspect that she is an equally odious personage. And that's all there is to it.

Nothing to see here....move along folks.
Advocating death for a political foe is not perfectly ordinary. The fact that MAGA cult members consider it it be ordinary is just another shocking example of how degenerae the right has become. You should be ashamed, but you don't have enough integrity for that.

Advocating death for a political foe is not perfectly ordinary. The fact that MAGA cult members consider it it be ordinary is just another shocking example of how degenerae the right has become. You should be ashamed, but you don't have enough integrity for that.
What is even more shocking is that the tories are currently negotiating a further donation from this character.
It sounds like a lot of money but he has picked up £400 mil of govt contracts off the back of it. That is corrupt and should be investigated when we get a proper govt.

LOL

1710517151457.png

Forum List

Back