how did you vote in 2020 ….. if i may ask?

i voted for …..

• Biden

• Trump

• somebody else

• i did not vote

• i could not vote

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted Democrat in the Gubernatorial election. He turned out to be atrocious but still the GOP guy was not good or tested.
I don't vote Democrat or Republican, but I am not an Independent. What I almost never do is vote against, it is a measure of desperation.
Most people I know who do that take no interest in public affairs at all except for Presidential race. They are a blight but maybe an unavoidable one.

IMG_0086.jpeg

It was pretty easy. I walked into the Township shop where they keep the snow plows and stuff. It also doubles as the polling place. I walked up to the table, stated my name and address, showed the poll worker my driver's license, then signed the poll book.

They asked me if I wanted a paper ballot or to use the machine, and I said "paper." They handed me a ballot and I took it over to where my wife was voting, and let her fill it out for me. I think she voted me for Trump.

My vote went to Biden. When voting in 2020, I faced yet another choice between two candidates that I detested. Voting for a third party or independent candidate had gotten me nowhere over the prior 40 years. Starting in 2020 I thus took the view of some posters here that a vote not going to a Democrat or Republican was a vote wasted.

So, I switched gears for the situation where I didn't support either presidential candidate - I took approach of allowing my wife to make the pick. So far it has worked out well as her complaints about things in Washington are way down from the Trump years. Looks like in 2024 I'll be taking the same path if the Republicans nominate Trump for a third time.

Forum List

Back