They have noticed.

That’s right. Americans are tired of the same old establishment stooges that blindly follow what the CIA and Blackrock type corporations tells them.

Warmongering glbalists like you still can’t get over it.
To the extent that is true, the blame falls on the voters. We have the power to elect the government we want. We're just too busy watching Dancing With the Stars.

What Foreign Diplomats Say About US Politics Behind Closed Doors​

When I asked the European ambassador to talk to me about America’s deepening partisan divide, I expected a polite brushoff at best. Foreign diplomats are usually loath to discuss domestic U.S. politics.

Instead, the ambassador unloaded for an hour, warning that America’s poisonous politics are hurting its security, its economy, its friends and its standing as a pillar of democracy and global stability.

The U.S. is a “fat buffalo trying to take a nap” as hungry wolves approach, the envoy mused. “I can hear those Champagne bottle corks popping in Moscow — like it’s Christmas every fucking day.”

Anyone who does not think the reasons the corks in Moscow are popping are the recipient of Vlad's largesse being the presumptive Repub nominee, the House Repub's dysfunction, the drop of faith in election integrity in the error.....sorry, era.......of Trumpery, the belief in conspiracy theories like the existence of the fictitious deep state, the national debt, the dubious credibility of fact (way to go Rupert), the view participants in the 1/6 riot are something other than deluded traitors, or that citizens of the US are not willing to make the commitment to democracy keeping it requires, are not fucking paying attention.
Putin wants to reassemble the old Soviet Union. The Neville Chamberlain's (The Republican Party and Donald Trump), are quite content to let him do so. The world sees what a complete clusterfuck the US has descended into and they rub their hands together with glee.

I think it was actually Hunter, his own son, who had the old man listed as Pedo Peter on his phone and other devices. 🤔
Idiocy like that makes Putin smile.........and open another bottle of bubbly.

and the partisan divide started when trump was elected?

Hardly.

IMO, the kickoff happened with BvG

Possibly as far back as the Clinton Impeachment.
It started with Gingrich’s “Contract with America” which ushered in a whole new toxic brand of politics: us vs. the Enemy of America, not opponents…enemies. Trump capitalized on it and exploited it.

I do not know if we can recover from this.

Foreign Governments have learned they can’t trust the US

One administration will make a deal, the next will immediately wipe it out
The US is willing to wipe out world economies with petty partisan feuds
The American public embraces conspiracy theories no matter how ridiculous they are
The US wants instant gratification and is unwilling to look long term

What Foreign Diplomats Say About US Politics Behind Closed Doors​

When I asked the European ambassador to talk to me about America’s deepening partisan divide, I expected a polite brushoff at best. Foreign diplomats are usually loath to discuss domestic U.S. politics.

Instead, the ambassador unloaded for an hour, warning that America’s poisonous politics are hurting its security, its economy, its friends and its standing as a pillar of democracy and global stability.

The U.S. is a “fat buffalo trying to take a nap” as hungry wolves approach, the envoy mused. “I can hear those Champagne bottle corks popping in Moscow — like it’s Christmas every fucking day.”

Anyone who does not think the reasons the corks in Moscow are popping are the recipient of Vlad's largesse being the presumptive Repub nominee, the House Repub's dysfunction, the drop of faith in election integrity in the error.....sorry, era.......of Trumpery, the belief in conspiracy theories like the existence of the fictitious deep state, the national debt, the dubious credibility of fact (way to go Rupert), the view participants in the 1/6 riot are something other than deluded traitors, or that citizens of the US are not willing to make the commitment to democracy keeping it requires, are not fucking paying attention.
It's sad, really, the rabid focus solely on TRUMP!. He hasn't been in office for several years now, yet your screed pretends there's no democrat in the White House, no democrat controlled Senate, nothing. You strain mightily to find a way to blame our situation ONLY on Republicans, yet completely ignore who's in control of foreign policy right now and has been for years.

Therefore, we can only rate your screed a 2 out of 10 for being extremely lame. You get 2 points for being unintentionally entertaining.

It started with Gingrich’s “Contract with America” which ushered in a whole new toxic brand of politics: us vs. the Enemy of America, not opponents…enemies. Trump capitalized on it and exploited it.

This. I've been saying this for years. Here is where it all started. Newt and his "Contract", impeaching a President over a sex act, explosive hatred after 9/11 (you're either with us or against us), the rise of the alt-right after a black man was elected President, and the slow incorporation of those views into mainstream conservatism. Finally, the rooting out of moderates and all that is left is the extreme. This is what allowed Trump to back into the White House. Now, he's a cancerous lesion and it looks like he will never truly be excised.

Idiocy like that makes Putin smile.........and open another bottle of bubbly.
It's not idiocy, unless you're an idiot. Are you one of those that doesn't think the laptop from hell is real? Hunter has admitted it and sued the repair place where he left it for turning it over to the FBI and some republicans.

"[Hunter] Biden had more than a reasonable expectation of privacy that any data that he created or maintained ... would not be accessed, copied, disseminated, or posted on the Internet for others to use against him or his family or for the public to view," according to the countersuit.

Attorneys for Hunter Biden challenged Mac Isaac's claim that the laptop and an external hard drive became his property when Hunter Biden failed to retrieve them within 90 days of leaving them at the repairman's Wilmington, Delaware, shop for servicing, citing the fine print of a repair order allegedly signed by Hunter Biden at the time.

But I agree it likely makes Putin, Xi, the Ayatollah and other world leaders smile though the Ayatollah says he doesn't drink. Why are leftists so uninformed? My guess is willful blindness, not a good look.

There’s a contact nicknamed “Pedo Peter,” which appears to refer to his father: Joe Biden often used the alias “Peter Henderson,” the name of a character in a Tom Clancy novel, when he traveled.

It's sad, really, the rabid focus solely on TRUMP!. He hasn't been in office for several years now, yet your screed pretends there's no democrat in the White House, no democrat controlled Senate, nothing. You strain mightily to find a way to blame our situation ONLY on Republicans, yet completely ignore who's in control of foreign policy right now and has been for years.

Therefore, we can only rate your screed a 2 out of 10 for being extremely lame. You get 2 points for being unintentionally entertaining.
You've been saying the same thing about Obama. How he's the one really controlling the Biden White House...and he's been out of office for almost a decade. :)
A lot of what we are dealing with is a direct result of Trump's actions (inactions) while in office.

This. I've been saying this for years. Here is where it all started. Newt and his "Contract", impeaching a President over a sex act, explosive hatred after 9/11 (you're either with us or against us), the rise of the alt-right after a black man was elected President, and the slow incorporation of those views into mainstream conservatism. Finally, the rooting out of moderates and all that is left is the extreme. This is what allowed Trump to back into the White House. Now, he's a cancerous lesion and it looks like he will never truly be excised.

I highly recommend reading Steve Kornacki's "The Red and the Blue" which details that period of time in our history.

Foreign Governments have learned they can’t trust the US

One administration will make a deal, the next will immediately wipe it out
The US is willing to wipe out world economies with petty partisan feuds
The American public embraces conspiracy theories no matter how ridiculous they are
The US wants instant gratification and is unwilling to look long term
And this is directly attributable to Trump’s administration. He broke with every possible standard in international affairs by breaking or withdrawing deals and agreements.

How can anyone trust the US to keep any agreement after four years? The damage is incalculable. Except to Russia. They loved him since chaos is their weapon of choice.

It's not idiocy, unless you're an idiot. Are you one of those that doesn't think the laptop from hell is real? Hunter has admitted it and sued the repair place where he left it for turning it over to the FBI and some republicans.

"[Hunter] Biden had more than a reasonable expectation of privacy that any data that he created or maintained ... would not be accessed, copied, disseminated, or posted on the Internet for others to use against him or his family or for the public to view," according to the countersuit.

Attorneys for Hunter Biden challenged Mac Isaac's claim that the laptop and an external hard drive became his property when Hunter Biden failed to retrieve them within 90 days of leaving them at the repairman's Wilmington, Delaware, shop for servicing, citing the fine print of a repair order allegedly signed by Hunter Biden at the time.

But I agree it likely makes Putin, Xi, the Ayatollah and other world leaders smile though the Ayatollah says he doesn't drink. Why are leftists so uninformed? My guess is willful blindness, not a good look.

There’s a contact nicknamed “Pedo Peter,” which appears to refer to his father: Joe Biden often used the alias “Peter Henderson,” the name of a character in a Tom Clancy novel, when he traveled.

The gasp of desperation…but but Hunter!

And this is directly attributable to Trump’s administration. He broke with every possible standard in international affairs by breaking or withdrawing deals and agreements.

How can anyone trust the US to keep any agreement after four years? The damage is incalculable. Except to Russia. They loved him since chaos is their weapon of choice.
Trump gutted our State Department
He fired career Diplomats who understood foreign policy and the political dynamics of the country they were assigned

Trump either left the position unfilled or put in a political crony

It's sad, really, the rabid focus solely on TRUMP!. He hasn't been in office for several years now
I'll make a deal with you. When Repubs end their fawning adoration of Trump, enough to make him the presumptive nominee of the POT again, I'll stop posting about him.

He should be down at MAL obsessively writing social media posts that no one pays attention to. But you folks keep making him relevant.

He fired career Diplomats who understood foreign policy and the political dynamics of the country they were assigned

Even Tillerson, who was unqualified to lead the State Dept., was qualified enough to recognize Trump is a moron.

He sure did…can we recover?

Forum List

Back