35 year old banker worked to death

Whenever it came out. I don't recall the year, but 79 sounds right. It was a date, and the young lady nearly cost Me My arm. She was holding on so tight.

You must have loved the movie . I have seen it like 30 times including the last week 45th anniversary

When I first started driving a truck, back in the outlaw trucker days, three log books, 15 to 17 hours a day and 100+ hours a week was the norm.

$10,000+ a week made it all worth while.

Those days are long gone. Technology has transformed the industry.

No way I go into trucking today as a young man or as a career.

The money isn't near as good, you're under surveillance at all times... by shippers if you own your own trucks, companies if you're a company driver and drivers are idiots in both cars and semis.

The golden age of trucking is long gone.

When I first started driving a truck, back in the outlaw trucker days, three log books, 15 to 17 hours a day and 100+ hours a week was the norm.

$10,000+ a week made it all worth while.

Those days are long gone. Technology has transformed the industry.

No way I go into trucking today as a young man or as a career.

The money isn't near as good, you're under surveillance at all times... by shippers if you own your own trucks, companies if you're a company driver and drivers are idiots in both cars and semis.

The golden age of trucking is long gone.

What do you mean by surveillance. ??
Thx

What do you mean by surveillance. ??
Thx

All trucks newer than 2000 are required to install an Electronic Logging Device.

Company drivers have driver facing cameras pointing at them during all drive time. They can be monitored real time.

Many shippers require independents and owner operators to download tracking app to there cellphones like map-point.

All trucks newer than 2000 are required to install an Electronic Logging Device.

Company drivers have driver facing cameras pointing at them during all drive time. They can be monitored real time.

Many shippers require independents and owner operators to download tracking app to there cellphones like map-point.

Straight up BS
The job is already extremely difficult and who wants to be spied on

Geezz

Is the entire state of Missouri dangerous or is it just KC and STL.

I think you guys are the most violent state

Forum List

Back