Zone1 There's not much distance between "White Privilege" and "White Supremacy"

Open your eyes to the black favoritism going on these days, and tell “your people” to take advantage of the fact that they can get into prestigious educational programs that they would be rejected from if white. But you’d better hurry, because the door to racist policies is about to shut. Your people had TWO GENERATIONS to take advantage of the Black Privilege in the education system.

So not only have white kids been penalized to give black kids with poorer grades a chance, you black racists won’t even admit it and whine about how whites are trying to “eliminate” you.

Time to take responsibility for your lives, APPRECIATE the favoritism you’ve been shown, and stop blaming racism for everything. Racists like you are setting back race relations 50 years. Is that what you want? Is the goal to get whitey to fork over his hand-earned money in the form of reparations? Well, too bad. You’re not getting a dime.
Lisa, I wish I could give you ten "Loves" for your great post.

Blacks should be required to read it twice a day, until they understand that it is THEY who will create their own future. Time to grow up and stop all the whining.

Lisa, I wish I could give you ten "Loves" for your great post.

Blacks should be required to read it twice a day, until they understand that it is THEY who will create their own future. Time to grow up and stop all the whining.
Thanks so much, Monk. But after reading all the hostile posts by black racists, who seek only to blame whites for any and all failures within their community, it sure seems hopeless. They are focused exclusively on what went wrong - and surely plenty did - to ancestors they never knew Instead of appreciating the opportunities - no, more….the FAVORITISM they enjoy today.

At my last job, in liberal Washington DC, I watched as mediocre POC were promoted over much more capable whites, and solely for their skin color. I just wish for once some of them would admit it.

Describe how you think white people are colonizers today. This country was already colonized before our time.
What I have said is the mindset of the colonizers is what we are facing. The colonizers ultimate goal was to eliminate every aspect of native culture. From our hair, our language our music, the Ghost Dance, the list is endless. Force them to do what they wanted them to do and to believe what they believed. They wanted us to believe in their god, which we don't do. They wanted us to act and dress and behave in a way that was acceptable to them. Fast forward to today. Republicans don't approve of abortion, so they want to eliminate the opportunity for anyone to get one. Same thing with gays, trans, right down the line. They want the entire country to bend to their will, just like the colonizers did. That is not what being free is.

One could make a fairly extensive and convincing argument that the "white" race, and in particular the population originating in Europe has accomplished more in terms of science, technology, the arts, literature, architecture, philosophy [and on and on] than any other "race" on the planet.

Of course this doesn't prove or even assert that every single "white" person is worth a damn either for himself or compared to someone of any other "race." But facts are facts. What other culture could have produced Isaac Newton? People had been looking at the planets and the stars for millennia and nobody had a clue about their real orbits or why they moved in the way they did. Da Vinci? The list is endless.

So if a person believes that the "white" race is somehow superior to others, there is nothing wrong with that. It is am eminently tenable position to take.

As for "white privilege" that is as natural as can be. How do you suppose non Japanese are treated in Japan? Non-Germans are treated in Germany? It's just the way things go. And the fact that most Blacks have roots in America that pre-date most "whites" doesn't overcome the fact that the culture is "white"/European. White privilege will never go away. All that can be done is to eliminate, as far as possible, the disadvantages that attend to being non-white, and/or female.

I would contend that that has been accomplished, and then some. The number of Blacks who experience harmful discrimination because they are Black is small, and in almost every case, if they experience discrimination from one source, there is another to be found, with little difficulty.

Essentially all of the "inequalities" that are talked about today are attributable to cultural and behavioral patterns that ensure failure.

Thanks so much, Monk. But after reading all the hostile posts by black racists, who seek only to blame whites for any and all failures within their community, it sure seems hopeless. They are focused exclusively on what went wrong - and surely plenty did - to ancestors they never knew Instead of appreciating the opportunities - no, more….the FAVORITISM they enjoy today.

At my last job, in liberal Washington DC, I watched as mediocre POC were promoted over much more capable whites, and solely for their

Ha !!!

Speaking of FAVORITISM, just three days ago, Ketanji Brown Jackson was sworn in as a Justice on our U.S. Supreme Court. A black woman. Chosen by our Clown President, Biden, simply because she is black. Not one person of any other ethnicity was even considered!

Old senile Joe - you know, the prez with the pooped pants - limited his choice for a Supreme Court nominee to about FIVE percent of the U.S. population...black women. He just pissed on every other possible candidate of any other ethnicity, as he passed them over.

So far, I find her name hard to remember, so I simply refer to her as Biden's Token.

Forum List

Back