There MUST be more to this story

Let's hope 'Lucky's' doesn't get robbed or has a grease fire.
The cost of the insurance policy just went through the roof. HAAAA HAAAAA!
I hope the owner puts a 'This is a gun free zone' in the window.

It's only a request, but on the other hand, it is not a good idea to fool with the people who prepare your food.

I strongly believe that any merchant can decide whom he wants to do business with. And as a potential patron, I can take that into consideration in deciding whom I want to patronize.

It's only a request, but on the other hand, it is not a good idea to fool with the people who prepare your food.

I strongly believe that any merchant can decide whom he wants to do business with. And as a potential patron, I can take that into consideration in deciding whom I want to patronize.
Unless you are a baker then Obama will sue your ass off.

No lawsuit. If I were the police I would comply and counter the request with don't call us for our services either. Call someone else.

Wow, them cops should have said to whoever was ordering them to leave, "Uh, you do realize that we are who would come to your rescue if this place were to be held up, right?"

God bless you and our law enforcement officers always!!!

Holly

Sheriff: Deputies asked not to dine at Sedro-Woolley restaurant

Through an interpreter, the owners of Lucky Teriyaki told KOMO News that they've received death threats online and over the phone. A language barrier appears to have lead to a huge misunderstand about what happened at the restaurant, they said.

While the deputies were eating, an employee noticed some customers at another table had spilled some soup and water, the owners said through an interpreter. The employee couldn’t understand why the customers were getting upset and wondered if it was because the deputies were sitting nearby, they said. An employee asked the deputies if they were about to leave.

An employee didn’t understand when law enforcement later tried to clarify what had happened, the owners said through an interpreter.

The owners said they feel terrible about what happened.

They're inviting members of law enforcement to come eat at the restaurant for free on Monday, July 18.

"Yeah, I want police to coming," one of the owners said.

"He means welcome for police officers to come over here," said Xuechuang Li.

Sheriff: Deputies asked not to dine at Sedro-Woolley restaurant

Through an interpreter, the owners of Lucky Teriyaki told KOMO News that they've received death threats online and over the phone. A language barrier appears to have lead to a huge misunderstand about what happened at the restaurant, they said.

While the deputies were eating, an employee noticed some customers at another table had spilled some soup and water, the owners said through an interpreter. The employee couldn’t understand why the customers were getting upset and wondered if it was because the deputies were sitting nearby, they said. An employee asked the deputies if they were about to leave.

An employee didn’t understand when law enforcement later tried to clarify what had happened, the owners said through an interpreter.

The owners said they feel terrible about what happened.

They're inviting members of law enforcement to come eat at the restaurant for free on Monday, July 18.

"Yeah, I want police to coming," one of the owners said.

"He means welcome for police officers to come over here," said Xuechuang Li.
There.

Forum List

Back