There is no way in hell Trump weighs 239 pounds.....LOLOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
DTtEQr5VQAETb9R

I’m so confused. Kam Chancellor is 6'3' 232. Trump 6’3 239.
DTsjvfIVMAAD_5p.jpg
DTs-hrKVQAAbqfC.jpg

DTtCa7sVMAArBGa.jpg

All these men, 6'3 who weigh 239 plus pounds???????

IS THERE ANYBODY THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH TRUMP THAT DOESN'T LIE?????

That Doctor of Disinformation is a Lying Scumbag just like his obese boss Trump! = Girther

The only thing he may not have lied about was his name & age. That Lying Doctor of Disinformation added 2 inches to his height & cut 30+lbs off actual obese weight. He lied about every medical detail.

Colin Kaepernick is 6'4 230 pounds

DTsoHDDXUAAl-Ov.jpg

DTsoPoKWsAIHhvr.jpg

Trump is even Shorter than 6'-2" Bush
160915_SLATEST_Trump-Jeb-Height.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

This is the type of thread you losers need to concentrate on. Avoid the raging economy, tax cuts, attempted illegal immigration levels, corporations bringing billions of dollars back into the economy, etc.

Talk about his weight. Ignore Hillary's fat losing ass.

Military Doc Disinformation Lies - Let's see Trump step on 10 real scales 5 of them supplied by democrats on live TV!
c6b5b745ecd8c912d8893994b1aee817.jpg

Aircraft_preparation_-_S-300_SAM_mock_up_%284%29.jpg

Get back to us when any of you understand the difference in density with regard to fat tissue and muscle tissue.

You people need serious psychiatric help.

Science is not their strong point. They believe a man can be turned into a woman.

DTtEQr5VQAETb9R

DTsjvfIVMAAD_5p.jpg
DTs-hrKVQAAbqfC.jpg

DTtCa7sVMAArBGa.jpg

Hey Tig, you worthless female who cant get a guy to stay with you, do you know that FAT and Muscle have 2 different mass weights? That 1 pound of fat has more mass than 1 pound of muscle. So yeah, both can be 239 llbs, but not look it. But since you are publicly educated(through indoctrination) you probably didn't know this "Scientific Fact".

e3b11955cd2cd7ae605a8af1e3d59a3c.jpg

Get back to us when any of you understand the difference in density with regard to fat tissue and muscle tissue.

Yeah, he's fat. We need to impeach him cause he's fat?

The ATHLETES look thin because their weight is MUSCLE. Muscle is much more dense than fat.

There is no end to what the losers will cry about.

DTtEQr5VQAETb9R

DTsjvfIVMAAD_5p.jpg
DTs-hrKVQAAbqfC.jpg

DTtCa7sVMAArBGa.jpg

Hey Tig, you worthless female who cant get a guy to stay with you, do you know that FAT and Muscle have 2 different mass weights? That 1 pound of fat has more mass than 1 pound of muscle. So yeah, both can be 239 llbs, but not look it. But since you are publicly educated(through indoctrination) you probably didn't know this "Scientific Fact".

e3b11955cd2cd7ae605a8af1e3d59a3c.jpg
You are a good slave who keeps lying & carrying fat for his master!

This is the type of thread you losers need to concentrate on. Avoid the raging economy, tax cuts, attempted illegal immigration levels, corporations bringing billions of dollars back into the economy, etc.

This is about more lies that this white house puts out there.....lies lies lies, we are sick of it, now fuck off and as of today, you are rendered a shit head.

The ATHLETES look thin because their weight is MUSCLE. Muscle is much more dense than fat.

Miss me on this bs, Trump is a good 330 pound bitch, if ever there was one. Nobody cares, but gotdamit stop lying for this whore, that's all we're saying

I'm not at all confused. Neither is anyone who is fit because aside from folks who compete in athletic events that are subdivided by weight classes, what a fit person weights is of no matter. How one's weight is constituted is what matters.

these_women_weigh_same-1.jpg

ray-cronise-cold-exposure-weight-loss.jpg

Trump's problem isn't that he weights two-hundred and some odd pounds, it's that the weight he carries is so heavily comprised of fat.
FWIW, my definition of "fit" refers to folks who have body builds like the guy below has in the photo on the right. If one wants a more massive musculature, fine, but that's not necessary for one to be fit in the most basic sense of the term as I use it.

Michael_Before_After-01-1024x1024.jpeg

Another thread of Trump outrage!!!!!

Take a break loons and relax, he's here for at least another three years. Ya'all are going wear yourselves out

Miss me on this bs, Trump is a good 330 pound bitch, if ever there was one. Nobody cares, but gotdamit stop lying for this whore, that's all we're saying
You need medication. I see a stroke in your future.

This is about more lies that this white house puts out there.....lies lies lies, we are sick of it, now fuck off and as of today, you are rendered a shit head.
Don't forget he's mentally unstable and cheated Hillary out of her rightful throne, Loser.

Forum List

Back