There is no way in hell Trump weighs 239 pounds.....LOLOLOL

DTtEQr5VQAETb9R

I’m so confused. Kam Chancellor is 6'3' 232. Trump 6’3 239.
DTsjvfIVMAAD_5p.jpg
DTs-hrKVQAAbqfC.jpg

DTtCa7sVMAArBGa.jpg

All these men, 6'3 who weigh 239 plus pounds???????

IS THERE ANYBODY THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH TRUMP THAT DOESN'T LIE?????
For one thing, he's not 6'3"; he's lied about his height. He's no taller than Obama who is 6'1". And he's all fat, no muscle at all. Muscle weighs more than fat. But he does look more like 250 or so. He may be small boned. Bones weigh more than fat or muscle.

Wonder if the left will be questioning Oprah's weight two years from now?
What makes you think she would lie about it? Trump`s lying doctor is the focus here not the weight of the slob.

Yeah you've got Sanjay Gupta all over the place claiming he's overweight and has heart disease.
Guarantee you your media won't be making any such claims about fatty Oprah.

Nnnnnnope. The orange isn't supposed to be on a dress.

Apparently there walk among us those who still have no clue what Rump looks like. And yet they slither into a thread about Rump's weight.
It's mostly about him lying about it, just like he lies about everything else. He cannot possibly be in 'excellent health.' He is 70+ years old. He is obese. He lives off high fat fast food and diet Coke. He doesn't exercise. And he is trying to pretend he is perfectly healthy. He does everything doctors tell us not to do. That's what this is about. If he just admitted he is not in good shape and tried to eat well and exercise, we'd have more respect for him.

What makes you think she would lie about it? Trump`s lying doctor is the focus here not the weight of the slob.

Yeah you've got Sanjay Gupta all over the place claiming he's overweight and has heart disease.

aaaaand yet another nickel. Clinky clinky.

Hell...Hillary was hacking up hairballs ,having seizures and falling down drunk and they overlooked it. :)

Hell...Hillary was hacking up hairballs ,having seizures and falling down drunk and they overlooked it. :)
They talked about the shit for days....listen, Hillary isn't president, this is
images

I’m so confused. Kam Chancellor is 6'3' 232. Trump 6’3 239.

I'm not at all confused. Neither is anyone who is fit because aside from folks who compete in athletic events that are subdivided by weight classes, what a fit person weights is of no matter. How one's weight is constituted is what matters.

these_women_weigh_same-1.jpg

ray-cronise-cold-exposure-weight-loss.jpg

Trump's problem isn't that he weights two-hundred and some odd pounds, it's that the weight he carries is so heavily comprised of fat.
FWIW, my definition of "fit" refers to folks who have body builds like the guy below has in the photo on the right. If one wants a more massive musculature, fine, but that's not necessary for one to be fit in the most basic sense of the term as I use it.

Michael_Before_After-01-1024x1024.jpeg
images

Forum List

Back