Status
Not open for further replies.
the lives of the congress(wo)men are no more important than the
lives of the asian couple down the block who run the dollar store. The
property in the Capitol building is no more important then the cheap
chinese crap in the dollar store. There were cops around when some animals
knocked Macy's window apart------should the cops have shot the animals
in their heads?
There is an important distinction to be made between someone on the outside looking in, and someone on the inside looking out. An dangerous person running away from you doesn't pose a threat to your life or limb. But a dangerous person running toward you does.

the lives of the congress(wo)men are no more important than the
lives of the asian couple down the block who run the dollar store. The
property in the Capitol building is no more important then the cheap
chinese crap in the dollar store. There were cops around when some animals
knocked Macy's window apart------should the cops have shot the animals
in their heads?
There is an important distinction to be made between someone on the outside looking in, and someone on the inside looking out. An dangerous person running away from you doesn't pose a threat to your life or limb. But a dangerous person running toward you does.
your comment, in no way, addresses mine

Not really sure what that has to do with the point that an attack on the average persons home is nowhere near as serious to the authorities as an attack on our capitol.

What in the hell made you think it was the same thing? Do you have cops guarding your house? The capitol is guarded. That should have given you a clue.
What he misses is that in both situations, the people inside either the persons home, or the police inside congress are authorized to use deadly force to repel intruders.

Police are not authorized to use deadly force in the protection of property. But they are authorized to use deadly force in the protection of people.

The capitol police were protecting people, while you wanted the police during the riots to protect property.

Are they blind like you? Obvious to any educated person that Babbitt was unarmed. Had she been armed, the police IN THE ROOM would have detained her.
First, the standard for someone "breaking and entering" isn't the same as for trespass. Certain criminal acts bring with them presumptions, such as the perpetrator of the crime being armed and dangerous, even if no evidence of either is displayed upon initial confrontation.

And those occupants inside the area or building being broken into, allowed to use deadly force in order to repel the invasion.
There is no presumption of weaponry.
it’s reported, not presumed

Certain criminal acts bring with them presumptions, such as the perpetrator of the crime being armed and dangerous,

And those occupants inside the area or building being broken into, allowed to use deadly force in order to repel the invasion.
There is no presumption of weaponry.
it’s reported, not presumed
Someone invading a home or dwelling by force, is by legal presumption, treated as if they are armed and dangerous, for the purpose of determining the legitimacy of using deadly force against them.

At the capitol the crowd broke the window of door in order to effect entry, and upon a member of the crowd effecting actual entry, met the criteria to use deadly force to repel the entry.

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
No warnings, she was unarmed, and the police IN THE ROOM saw no threat. You seem to keep missing that important part. Kind of like how you fail to do your job.
How did the police in that moment know she was unarmed?
Are they blind like you? Obvious to any educated person that Babbitt was unarmed. Had she been armed, the police IN THE ROOM would have detained her.
You are certainly free to draw the conclusion that Ashli was unarmed and act accordingly. None of the rest of us however are required to give her or anyone else the benefit of the doubt considering her actions at the time.
And you’re free to throw your tantrum and keep lying about the incident. I am not required to indulge your fantasies.
You being included in any fantasy of mine is so far out of the realm of possibility it doesn't even warrant consideration, however you seem particularly emotionally invested in this incident, which can't be good for your health particularly since you're on the wrong side of the issue.

I can't even imagine what it is you think I'm lying about.
Yet more pompous arrogance. “YOu don’t agree with me so you’re wrong”. Critical thinking obviously is too much to ask. Thinking of sex as soon as people mentions your fantasies. Seek help.
Who said anything about sex, other than you that is lol.

You're not wrong because you disagree with me, you're wrong because you apparently know nothing about the laws governing deadly force and it's use in the protection of others or oneself.

Lantern and all the other retards are actually entitled to their opinion no matter how bass ackwards it is. I wonder whats going to happen when reality and their fantasy violently collide?
We aren’t the retard who claimed homicide isn’t murder, then posted a link proving you lied.
Homicide isn't murder. Homicide is the killing of a human being by another.

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being .

When the state executes someone on death row, their cause of death is homicide, but they are never considered to have been murdered.
And Babbitt was murdered so shut up.
Don't get mad at me because you're ignorant.
You are nowhere near important enough to anger me with your lies and lack of facts. Considering the crap you’ve been spouting here you may want to be careful with that word ignorant. I, like most sane people, am sick of leftist lies.
I'm not important enough to anger you huh? So you behave like a pompous ass to everyone who doesn't agree with you? Those are dictionary definitions so their veracity can easily be verified.

I get paid for my professional opinions, decent money too so you might want to rethink your position and perhaps find a cure for your ignorance.

Or don't, doesn't matter to me one way or another.
Here’s my response to your utter arrogance you fucking prick. You “get paid for your professional opinion”. Sure you do. Sorry, not indulging your fantasy does not make anybody ignorant. Find a cure for your arrogance in thinking anybody disagreeing with you is a pompous ass. YOU are a pompous ass. Now shut up before embarrassing yourself further.
LOL you're funny.

Just show me what I'm lying about and I will apologize to you, profusely.
You’ve been lying about Babbitt this whole thread. Not that an arrogant self righteous prick like you will admit you’re a liar. Shove off.
I told you, I will apologize profusely if you would only point out what it is I've lied about.

So you don't have to rely on me admitting anything you can simply point out the lie. Sounds like an easy win to me if any of the things you're saying have any merit.

She was an unarmed woman who threatened no one.
  • Breonna Taylor was unarmed when she was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Michael Brown was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Philando Castile was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Eric Garner was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Walter Scott was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Paul O'Neal was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Terence Crutcher was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Alfred Olango was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Charley Keunang was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Tony Robinson was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Anthony Hill was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Freddie Gray was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Jonathan Sanders was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Sandra Bland was unarmed when she was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Samuel DuBose was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Jamar Clark was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Jeremy McDole was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Tanesha Anderson was unarmed when she was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Jerame Reid was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Tamir Rice was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Laquan McDonald was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Ezell Ford was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?
  • Dontre Hamilton was unarmed when he was killed by police. Where's your outrage?

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!

Correct. There is no controversy. She was murdered by a spineless piece of shit cop.

You know, the kind you claim to dislike.
You're wrong west. That dizzy bitch got shot. She wasn't murdered and the cop should get a medal for not shooting more of fuckers that attacked the capitol. If she was murdered then the cop would be on trial.

She wasn't armed. She wasn't threatening anyone. There were cops five feet away from her who weren't feeling threatened.

You people throw a shit fit when a cop shoots a guy who is high on drugs and advancing on them.

Can't have it both ways,, dude..

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

Correct. There is no controversy. She was murdered by a spineless piece of shit cop.

You know, the kind you claim to dislike.
You're wrong west. That dizzy bitch got shot. She wasn't murdered and the cop should get a medal for not shooting more of fuckers that attacked the capitol. If she was murdered then the cop would be on trial.

She wasn't armed. She wasn't threatening anyone. There were cops five feet away from her who weren't feeling threatened.

You people throw a shit fit when a cop shoots a guy who is high on drugs and advancing on them.

Can't have it both ways,, dude..
LOL

Your derangement is noted and laughed at as always.

Police are not authorized to use deadly force in the protection of property. But they are authorized to use deadly force in the protection of people.

The capitol police were protecting people, while you wanted the police during the riots to protect property.
your response is silly. There are HUMAN BEINGS in large department stores like Macys ALL NITE
-----the people who knocked out the store windows should have been SHOT IN THE HEAD.

You are confused Moon Bat.

She was an unarmed American veteran Patriot protesting the blatant thievery of an election by the Democrat filth. She was murdered by a government thug.

No loon, Astrostar is not confused. But you have psychosis. Nothing you say here is reality.

If she was an unarmed Negro Ho shot by a government thug protesting Republicans wanting less welfare or whatever the Negros would be burning down another 200 cities, murder seven White people and looting another 50 7-11s and two dozen Targets.

Last edited:
That is a blatant lie

Are you referring to the several cops who were on the mob side of the door who were convinced to move aside by threats on their lives?

I'm referring to the photograph taken just before she was murdered where cops are 5 feet away from her you lying piece of shit.

Babbett was a domestic terrorist. She got just what she deserved

Any pig slop degenerate asshole like you who would call a fine, patriotic woman who served her country a terrorist deserving a horrible murder and death for simply walking into her Capitol unarmed, unviolent, claiming she somehow intended the "violent overthrow of the government" with nothing more than her bare hands and a red ball cap is a filthy, degenerate, ignorant pustule piece of filth. Remember this when your time comes, you'll regret what you said today at the moment your time comes, Ashli will be there as well looking on.

View attachment 502908

she was a trump humping Qanon freak that threatened the lives of congress.

nothing more.
She was an unarmed woman who threatened no one.

she was right at the door participating in the break down to the only barrier to the last protection of the house chambers - where congress was hiding. there was no reason to believe she wasn't strapped - either with a weapon, bomb or both.

stop it, cause you lost this debate just as hard as donny losing the election.
Ummmm...cops aren't allowed to assume that someone has a weapon when not only is there no weapon but nothing that even looks like a weapon. She had 3 secret service cops in front of her, that the shooter hid from when he snuck up on the side to shoot her, two regular cops to the Left of her that in front of the door and moved to the side, and 4 cops behind her less than 8 feet away from her when the murderer shot her------notice that none of the other 9 cops shot her or anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back