There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
No warnings, she was unarmed, and the police IN THE ROOM saw no threat. You seem to keep missing that important part. Kind of like how you fail to do your job.
How did the police in that moment know she was unarmed?
Are they blind like you? Obvious to any educated person that Babbitt was unarmed. Had she been armed, the police IN THE ROOM would have detained her.
You are certainly free to draw the conclusion that Ashli was unarmed and act accordingly. None of the rest of us however are required to give her or anyone else the benefit of the doubt considering her actions at the time.
And you’re free to throw your tantrum and keep lying about the incident. I am not required to indulge your fantasies.
You being included in any fantasy of mine is so far out of the realm of possibility it doesn't even warrant consideration, however you seem particularly emotionally invested in this incident, which can't be good for your health particularly since you're on the wrong side of the issue.

I can't even imagine what it is you think I'm lying about.

I am delighted that so many people on this board justify the shooting of
people in the ACT OF CRIME----even if the "crime" is merely trespass. I
live in a place where the cops are so restrained that they are reluctant to
so much as arrest. It is comforting to know that so many people want
this unfortunate (well---unfortunate for little old me and even older hubby)
trend to end-----so that WE can be safer on the streets of our very culturally
diverse neighborhood
Its not "even if the "crime" is merely trespass."

Its a serious attack on the governing body and a insurrection.

Lantern and all the other retards are actually entitled to their opinion no matter how bass ackwards it is. I wonder whats going to happen when reality and their fantasy violently collide?
We aren’t the retard who claimed homicide isn’t murder, then posted a link proving you lied.
Homicide isn't murder. Homicide is the killing of a human being by another.

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being .

When the state executes someone on death row, their cause of death is homicide, but they are never considered to have been murdered.
And Babbitt was murdered so shut up.
Don't get mad at me because you're ignorant.
You are nowhere near important enough to anger me with your lies and lack of facts. Considering the crap you’ve been spouting here you may want to be careful with that word ignorant. I, like most sane people, am sick of leftist lies.
I'm not important enough to anger you huh? So you behave like a pompous ass to everyone who doesn't agree with you? Those are dictionary definitions so their veracity can easily be verified.

I get paid for my professional opinions, decent money too so you might want to rethink your position and perhaps find a cure for your ignorance.

Or don't, doesn't matter to me one way or another.
Here’s my response to your utter arrogance you fucking prick. You “get paid for your professional opinion”. Sure you do. Sorry, not indulging your fantasy does not make anybody ignorant. Find a cure for your arrogance in thinking anybody disagreeing with you is a pompous ass. YOU are a pompous ass. Now shut up before embarrassing yourself further.
LOL you're funny.

Just show me what I'm lying about and I will apologize to you, profusely.

Lantern and all the other retards are actually entitled to their opinion no matter how bass ackwards it is. I wonder whats going to happen when reality and their fantasy violently collide?
We aren’t the retard who claimed homicide isn’t murder, then posted a link proving you lied.
Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

All murders are homicides (which by definition is nothing more than causing the death of a person period) - but not all homicides are murder.
Thats too complicated a concept for him. I know it seems easy to understand but you have to realize who we are dealing with here. All these Drumpf supporters are soft in the head.
Hey Asslips, still waiting on that non-existent “video proof” you first grade dropout.
I specifically told you to hold your breath and I would post it, or you could go back in the thread and find where I posted it the first time. Your choice. Choose wisely.
Since you never posted it, go screw yourself. You’re being told to post proof or fuck off. Funny you think a punk bitch like you is going to tell anybody what to do. Produce the evidence now bitch.
Yes I posted it. Youre just too stupid to find it. Doesnt matter what you tell me. You want something from me. There isnt anything I want from you except to keep me amused. :lol:
So you can’t show where you posted it. Amused? Stupid people like you do get amused by your own incompetence. Or in your case incontinence.
You're becoming unhinged. Make up your mind. First you say I am throwing a tantrum now you say I am amused. :auiqs.jpg:
Hey fuckwit, that was you claiming to be amused idiot. Now where’s that proof Asslips? Keep throwing your tantrum while avoiding the issue at all costs.
I'm going to stop messing with your head. You might go out and harm someone in your anger.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!

Correct. There is no controversy. She was murdered by a spineless piece of shit cop.

You know, the kind you claim to dislike.

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

No warnings, she was unarmed, and the police IN THE ROOM saw no threat. You seem to keep missing that important part. Kind of like how you fail to do your job.
Are they blind like you? Obvious to any educated person that Babbitt was unarmed. Had she been armed, the police IN THE ROOM would have detained her.
You are certainly free to draw the conclusion that Ashli was unarmed and act accordingly. None of the rest of us however are required to give her or anyone else the benefit of the doubt considering her actions at the time.
And you’re free to throw your tantrum and keep lying about the incident. I am not required to indulge your fantasies.
You being included in any fantasy of mine is so far out of the realm of possibility it doesn't even warrant consideration, however you seem particularly emotionally invested in this incident, which can't be good for your health particularly since you're on the wrong side of the issue.

Yet more pompous arrogance. “YOu don’t agree with me so you’re wrong”. Critical thinking obviously is too much to ask. Thinking of sex as soon as people mentions your fantasies. Seek help.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!

Correct. There is no controversy. She was murdered by a spineless piece of shit cop.

You know, the kind you claim to dislike.
You're wrong west. That dizzy bitch got shot. She wasn't murdered and the cop should get a medal for not shooting more of fuckers that attacked the capitol. If she was murdered then the cop would be on trial.

Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

All murders are homicides (which by definition is nothing more than causing the death of a person period) - but not all homicides are murder.
Thats too complicated a concept for him. I know it seems easy to understand but you have to realize who we are dealing with here. All these Drumpf supporters are soft in the head.
Hey Asslips, still waiting on that non-existent “video proof” you first grade dropout.
I specifically told you to hold your breath and I would post it, or you could go back in the thread and find where I posted it the first time. Your choice. Choose wisely.
Since you never posted it, go screw yourself. You’re being told to post proof or fuck off. Funny you think a punk bitch like you is going to tell anybody what to do. Produce the evidence now bitch.
Yes I posted it. Youre just too stupid to find it. Doesnt matter what you tell me. You want something from me. There isnt anything I want from you except to keep me amused. :lol:
So you can’t show where you posted it. Amused? Stupid people like you do get amused by your own incompetence. Or in your case incontinence.
You're becoming unhinged. Make up your mind. First you say I am throwing a tantrum now you say I am amused. :auiqs.jpg:
Hey fuckwit, that was you claiming to be amused idiot. Now where’s that proof Asslips? Keep throwing your tantrum while avoiding the issue at all costs.
I'm going to stop messing with your head. You might go out and harm someone in your anger.
Your forfeit and admission you have no evidence is entered into the record.

Yet more pompous arrogance. “YOu don’t agree with me so you’re wrong”. Critical thinking obviously is too much to ask. Thinking of sex as soon as people mentions your fantasies. Seek help.
Youre wrong because youre wrong, not because someone disagrees with you.

When the state executes someone on death row, their cause of death is homicide, but they are never considered to have been murdered.
You are nowhere near important enough to anger me with your lies and lack of facts. Considering the crap you’ve been spouting here you may want to be careful with that word ignorant. I, like most sane people, am sick of leftist lies.
You are definitely angry. Look at how emotional your words are. :itsok:

He’s sooooo angry. :laugh:

I'm not important enough to anger you huh? So you behave like a pompous ass to everyone who doesn't agree with you? Those are dictionary definitions so their veracity can easily be verified.

I get paid for my professional opinions, decent money too so you might want to rethink your position and perhaps find a cure for your ignorance.

Here’s my response to your utter arrogance you fucking prick. You “get paid for your professional opinion”. Sure you do. Sorry, not indulging your fantasy does not make anybody ignorant. Find a cure for your arrogance in thinking anybody disagreeing with you is a pompous ass. YOU are a pompous ass. Now shut up before embarrassing yourself further.
LOL you're funny.

You’ve been lying about Babbitt this whole thread. Not that an arrogant self righteous prick like you will admit you’re a liar. Shove off.

NOw reduced to white knighting. Just sad.

You are definitely angry. Look at how emotional your words are. :itsok:

He’s sooooo angry. :laugh:
9ac17bd4-a003-42f2-a092-d0905e6da047-landscape_medium.jpg

NOw reduced to white knighting. Just sad.
Whats white knighting? I'm a Black knight.

First, the standard for someone "breaking and entering" isn't the same as for trespass. Certain criminal acts bring with them presumptions, such as the perpetrator of the crime being armed and dangerous, even if no evidence of either is displayed upon initial confrontation.

And those occupants inside the area or building being broken into, allowed to use deadly force in order to repel the invasion.

diverse neighborhood

trespass. the lives of the congress(wo)men are no more important than the
lives of the asian couple down the block who run the dollar store. The
property in the Capitol building is no more important then the cheap
chinese crap in the dollar store. There were cops around when some animals
knocked Macy's window apart------should the cops have shot the animals
in their heads?

LOL you're funny.

You’ve been lying about Babbitt this whole thread. Not that an arrogant self righteous prick like you will admit you’re a liar. Shove off.
Treasonous bitch got shot for attacking the capitol. End of story. Youre making it way more complicated than it needs to be.

Last edited:
diverse neighborhood

in their heads?
If they were no more important than the average person they wouldnt make provisions to make sure we have functioning government and consider your ass expendable.

Someone breaks into any congress persons home at the same time they break into yours right next door and you would be dead waiting for the cops to get there while the congress person would be spirited to safety.

Last edited:
diverse neighborhood

in their heads?
If they were no more important than the average person they wouldnt make provisions to make sure we have functioning government and consider your ass expendable.

Someone breaks into any congress person home at the same time the break into yours and you would be dead waiting for the cops to get there while the congress person would be spirited to safety.
Interesting answer, butterfly. Where I live there are people who COMPLAIN bitterly.....
"the cops go to check out stuff for THEM crackers but leave us dangling in the hood

diverse neighborhood

in their heads?

Someone breaks into any congress person home at the same time the break into yours and you would be dead waiting for the cops to get there while the congress person would be spirited to safety.
Interesting answer, butterfly. Where I live there are people who COMPLAIN bitterly.....
"the cops go to check out stuff for THEM crackers but leave us dangling in the hood
Not really sure what that has to do with the point that an attack on the average persons home is nowhere near as serious to the authorities as an attack on our capitol. What in the hell made you think it was the same thing? Do you have cops guarding your house? The capitol is guarded. That should have given you a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back