There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!

Let's hope someone guns you down for jaywalking.

You deserve no mercy, pity or money. Just a bullet.
And here we have the inherently violence death wishes of the American con-servative.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

Walking into a building will overthrow the US? I didnt realize it was that easy. :cuckoo:
It wasn't easy....they failed and now the Authorities are picking their asses up and putting them in jail.

The crazy bitch got shot. What dummy thinks she is a martyr?
"martyr" ? depends on the "ethos" In my perception----there are and have
been only a few martyrs----maybe Thomas Paine. She was a victim of MURDER---
far more than the """martyr""" criminal fat floyd. -----I am a cop supporter----
and believe the poor jerk made a MISTAKE
He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance.
Because she was conservative and white then it’s ok, because she was a “terrorist”, really? Your going to run with that narrative? What would your sorry pathetic excuse for existence say if she was black, conservative, and a vet would you again say pop her ass, because she was a “terrorist”? and if she were black, liberal, drug addict, burning, looting, and assaulting police officers, would she then be a martyr, and not by your definition seen as a “terrorist”? Your hypocrisy is a disgrace. The officer will have to live with himself, however unfortunately by your own demented standards be protected.
Specifically because she was a white conservative i say she was a stupid bitch and good riddance. Anyone else I would have said too bad but what did they expect after being warned 4 times?

So warn someone 4 times then shoot to kill? Really? That only applies to White, Hispanic, and Asian people. I would love to see how a judge and jury would rule.
You wont see that because he was cleared of all possible crimes in popping her ass.
Wrong. Babbitt’s death was ruled homicide. Her family is suing. Meaning an independent investigation will be done. And this murderer will be jailed, broke, or both. Because George Floyd was a piece of shit drug addict criminal, he was a dummy and good riddance.
When is that lawsuit being filed? We've been waiting. Tick tock.

He never heard of the German army being decimated by hoards of Russian peasants armed with knives and pitchforks.

People with guns should never fear them?
It is unbelievable to me that they are defending this mob as harmless simply because they did not carry guns in with them.

Most Lynch mobs don’t need guns.
How do you know?
History. Mob violence preceded firearms.
History. Mob violence preceded firearms.

So did hate and lies, and that is all you got.
what lies?
The insurrection that wasn't for starters. Babbitt did nothing that warranted her murder. Condoning murder is what scumbuckets do.
So what was it? A group of tourists?

You agree then, that if a mob breaks down your door, and you have your family barricaded behind you, you have no right to shoot them?
It is becoming clear that FBI agents were the instigators on Jan. 6th. The FBI is incompetent and get caught all the time. Now they just do not care because an illegitimate administration will deny it happened.

That is becoming a sure sign it did happen, just like the massive fraud and the glaring guilt their objections to audits show.
Oh boy. Not going to argue with the outright delusional.

Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by a capitol cop for trespass. Maybe it is time to open season on the rioters of the last year--ALL LIVES MATTER.
Why arent you doing this now instead of posting on an internet board?
Cowards only talk the talk.
They also shoot unarmed women.
Calling Capitol Police Officers protecting members of Congress "cowards"......that's clearly a projecting comment from a True Coward.

30JUN21 (13 days)
I do not care what you say about anything. This topic is no different. Understand troll?
and.......................we are anxiously awaiting this election fraud proof you claim will be shown by 30JUN21
The Rapture!
I suspect if no election fraud is found by the end of this month, that poster is gonna wish for a Rapture. :heehee: Maybe a Rapture of all his predicting posts....but I have screenshot taking care that they don't disappear.

i have bigley concerns that - if true & those ballots are in a freakin' cabin somewhere in bumfuck montana; just what kinda info they have on those voters & if that shit can happen in any hayseed nutter state.
I wasn't aware that you considered PA, GA, WI, MI, IL, NY and AZ hayseed nutter states--moron--bigly.
Are you suggesting Trump really won all those states?
Jury's still out. There WERE improprieties that have gone unanswered.
No the jury is not out. Drumpf lost. Biden is your POTUS. Nothing is going to change that.
The people will know he is illegitimate. That will change a lot.
"The people"...what people? Delusional trump fluffers?

You’ll find out soon enough little fascist.
Name-calling. I accept your evident surrender. Here.....this is the kind of flag that you should have flown on Jan 6th....
1624287494181.png

I want to see the coward that shot the woman
He would be one of the LEO that were recognized by Congress for their heroism that day.

Why do you hate law enforcement?
Heroism? Bullshit. Cowardice. Like you. Seems no other officer saw a threat. And once again, don’t you EVER mention my wife again asshole.
I believe the rules say family members are off limits--Report that ignorant bastard.
I did. So did another poster. Still waiting for action almost 3 days later.
Any day now....Any day now....Any day now...I'd like to speak to the Manager...
1624287640944.png

She wasn't armed. She wasn't threatening anyone. There were cops five feet away from her who weren't feeling threatened.
That is a blatant lie

Are you referring to the several cops who were on the mob side of the door who were convinced to move aside by threats on their lives?

I'm referring to the photograph taken just before she was murdered where cops are 5 feet away from her you lying piece of shit.
When she climbed up to get through that window, there was only 1 cop on her side of the doors. All the others had left. And that one cop was standing on the stairs.

The photo taken just before she was murdered proves you to be lying.

But that's all you fascists know how to do.

Murder, and lie.
LOLOL

Great moron, show the forum where you see police...

Screen-Shot-2021-01-06-at-6.24.24-PM-e1609975687341.png

If a policeman is holding a gun and you keep coming at him, you will likely get shot.

Now if she had turned away and retreated, and then got shot, it would be questionable.

She wasn't coming at him, he was off to the side. She was trying to get through an opening, and was not a direct threat to him.
If that mob was breaking thru the door at your home or business, you'd say the same thing, right?

Lol!!! here you go again!! What a bald faced liar!! :laugh:

"You got confused and claimed I said I saw it in the video but cant seem to post me actually saying that."

Your words:

"He didn't make a mistake. He told the crazy bitch to back off and she continued. So he popped her ass. Good riddance."

My words:

"Where did you read she warned before she was shot?"

Your words:

I didnt read it. I watched the video. You should too.
:itsok:

This is why I rarely engage you because you're a proven liar, and you aren't man enough to admit you made a mistake.

A mistake is no big deal, but when you lie, deflect and dodge, you lose credibility. In this case it's for all to see.
Goodnight dickhead.
And this is where the con-servative poster goes off the rails.

Ask the people that cleared him of any wrong doing. I dont work for the capitol police but I am satisfied that he was cleared.
You are satisifed with an unarmed White woman who was not presenting any threat that called for deadly force being murdered without explaination.

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a Mental Disorder.
"murdered without explaination [sic]" Plenty of explanation....you just don't want to hear it. Bummer for you. Darwin Award for her.

Walking into a building will overthrow the US? I didnt realize it was that easy. :cuckoo:

forcing unauthorized entry by beating security or climbing the walls & using bear spray & smoke bombs whilst hunting congress critters & declaring on video it's time to 'set up a new gov'ment' is all that is needed to show the attempt.

it's all in the attempt.
D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L
Con-grats on spelling that word correctly.

"murdered without explaination [sic]" Plenty of explanation....you just don't want to hear it. Bummer for you. Darwin Award for her.
Then feel free to offer the explanation of why lethal force was used against this unarmed woman.

List the threat that justifies lethal force.

Then feel free to offer the explanation of why lethal force was used against this unarmed woman.

List the threat that justifies lethal force.
She was the lead element in a violent mob that showed they were willing to injure, if not kill cops in order to break down doors and get at members of Congress. Sucked to be her....Darwin Award.

I'm sure if that same mob was breaking down the door to your home or business, you'd be offering them milk and cookies, right? Or wetting your panties?

Ashli Babbitt was MURDERED by a capitol cop for trespass. Maybe it is time to open season on the rioters of the last year--ALL LIVES MATTER.
Why arent you doing this now instead of posting on an internet board?
Cowards only talk the talk.
They also shoot unarmed women.
Calling Capitol Police Officers protecting members of Congress "cowards"......that's clearly a projecting comment from a True Coward.

30JUN21 (13 days)
The Capital police that shot this unarmed woman is a murderer.
Nope....he was doing his job and he did it well. None of the rest of those riotous thugs tried to come thru the window after their female "tribute" took a bullet to the neck.

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
She got what she deserved. Her Darwin Award trophy is in the mail.
She deserved murder? No one deserves that.
She shouldn’t have tried to breach the barricaded part of the building with an angry mob behind her.

Her death is unfortunate. But play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
She was not warned. No one said they would shoot. MURDER.
She was getting through a barricade directly in front of an armed officer pointing a gun at them. The people were yelling that there was a gun. If she didn’t know she was putting her life in danger, then she’s not very smart.
She was probably thinking that it could not happen in America. It did. It was murder.
"She was probably thinking that it could not happen in America"? Seriously? Now you are trying to tell us what she was thinking? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
You seem to miss there was just no reason to shoot her, period. You are condoning murder.
"there was just no reason to shoot her"...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You'd have no problem with a mob like that breaking thru the door to your home or your business, right? Just no reason to shoot them if they were doing that, right? Or would you be needing to change your undies?

A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
You seem to miss there was just no reason to shoot her, period. You are condoning murder.
When should they shoot someone? When they are already overrun and the situation is out of control, and the mob has their hands on the remaining congressman? Just curious.
Ultimately, this is what those posters really wanted. It's quite evident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back