There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lantern and all the other retards are actually entitled to their opinion no matter how bass ackwards it is. I wonder whats going to happen when reality and their fantasy violently collide?
We aren’t the retard who claimed homicide isn’t murder, then posted a link proving you lied.
Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

All murders are homicides (which by definition is nothing more than causing the death of a person period) - but not all homicides are murder.
This was a murder. Like you, this “cop” has proven incapable of doing his job properly. Now trying to get him off on a technicality. Just pathetic.
No this was not a murder. If it was a murder the cop would be on trail charged with murder. That hasnt and will not happen. Sorry scrub. :lol:
It was a murder. Charges may still be brought. You were told to produce your non-existant “evidence”. Noting you keep running from that.

Lantern and all the other retards are actually entitled to their opinion no matter how bass ackwards it is. I wonder whats going to happen when reality and their fantasy violently collide?
We aren’t the retard who claimed homicide isn’t murder, then posted a link proving you lied.
Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

All murders are homicides (which by definition is nothing more than causing the death of a person period) - but not all homicides are murder.
Thats too complicated a concept for him. I know it seems easy to understand but you have to realize who we are dealing with here. All these Drumpf supporters are soft in the head.
Hey Asslips, still waiting on that non-existent “video proof” you first grade dropout.
I specifically told you to hold your breath and I would post it, or you could go back in the thread and find where I posted it the first time. Your choice. Choose wisely.
Since you never posted it, go screw yourself. You’re being told to post proof or fuck off. Funny you think a punk bitch like you is going to tell anybody what to do. Produce the evidence now bitch.
Yes I posted it. Youre just too stupid to find it. Doesnt matter what you tell me. You want something from me. There isnt anything I want from you except to keep me amused. :lol:
So you can’t show where you posted it. Amused? Stupid people like you do get amused by your own incompetence. Or in your case incontinence.

Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

This was a murder. Like you, this “cop” has proven incapable of doing his job properly. Now trying to get him off on a technicality. Just pathetic.
No this was not a murder. If it was a murder the cop would be on trail charged with murder. That hasnt and will not happen. Sorry scrub. :lol:
It was a murder. Charges may still be brought. You were told to produce your non-existant “evidence”. Noting you keep running from that.
It wasnt murder. The dumb breezy just got her violent ass shot. You were told to hold your breath if you couldn't locate it on the thread. Get to work if you really want it.

Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

Thats too complicated a concept for him. I know it seems easy to understand but you have to realize who we are dealing with here. All these Drumpf supporters are soft in the head.
Hey Asslips, still waiting on that non-existent “video proof” you first grade dropout.
I specifically told you to hold your breath and I would post it, or you could go back in the thread and find where I posted it the first time. Your choice. Choose wisely.
Since you never posted it, go screw yourself. You’re being told to post proof or fuck off. Funny you think a punk bitch like you is going to tell anybody what to do. Produce the evidence now bitch.
Yes I posted it. Youre just too stupid to find it. Doesnt matter what you tell me. You want something from me. There isnt anything I want from you except to keep me amused. :lol:
So you can’t show where you posted it. Amused? Stupid people like you do get amused by your own incompetence. Or in your case incontinence.
I already told you where I posted it. On this thread. Get to looking.

Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

It wasnt murder. The dumb breezy just got her violent ass shot. You were told to hold your breath if you couldn't locate it on the thread. Get to work if you really want it.
NO fuckwit. You can’t say where you posted it because you never did. Look pussy bitch, you were told to produce it or fuck off. Leading an asshole like you around by the nose is so easy. Continue your tantrum.

Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

If you posted it, where is it Asslips?

Floyd violently resisted arrest. Why shouldnt he die?
Violently resisted arrest is an overstatement. But the real reason he didn’t need to die because he posed zero threat to anyone as he was laying face down on the ground with his hands behind his back.
Was Babbit climbing through a window a real threat? We already know what happened when the people finally got inside.... nothing. She simply climbed through a window, lets be clear about that.
She didn't make it through the window.
Yep, she died for "an attempt to climb through a window".
Why whitewash it?
She died while trying to enter a restricted area by attempting to breach a locked door by breaking out the window and going through it.

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
No warnings, she was unarmed, and the police IN THE ROOM saw no threat. You seem to keep missing that important part. Kind of like how you fail to do your job.
How did the police in that moment know she was unarmed?
Are they blind like you? Obvious to any educated person that Babbitt was unarmed. Had she been armed, the police IN THE ROOM would have detained her.
You are certainly free to draw the conclusion that Ashli was unarmed and act accordingly. None of the rest of us however are required to give her or anyone else the benefit of the doubt considering her actions at the time.

Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

NO fuckwit. You can’t say where you posted it because you never did. Look pussy bitch, you were told to produce it or fuck off. Leading an asshole like you around by the nose is so easy. Continue your tantrum.
Continue my tantrum? I'm laughing at you clown. :auiqs.jpg:

Homicide isn't murder. Homicide is the killing of a human being by another.

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being .

When the state executes someone on death row, their cause of death is homicide, but they are never considered to have been murdered.
And Babbitt was murdered so shut up.
Don't get mad at me because you're ignorant.

Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

If you posted it, where is it Asslips?
I already told you and I'm not going to tell you again clown. Sucks to be that stupid that you cant find it. :lol:

Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

You're becoming unhinged. Make up your mind. First you say I am throwing a tantrum now you say I am amused. :auiqs.jpg:

When the state executes someone on death row, their cause of death is homicide, but they are never considered to have been murdered.
You are nowhere near important enough to anger me with your lies and lack of facts. Considering the crap you’ve been spouting here you may want to be careful with that word ignorant. I, like most sane people, am sick of leftist lies.

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
No warnings, she was unarmed, and the police IN THE ROOM saw no threat. You seem to keep missing that important part. Kind of like how you fail to do your job.
How did the police in that moment know she was unarmed?
Are they blind like you? Obvious to any educated person that Babbitt was unarmed. Had she been armed, the police IN THE ROOM would have detained her.
You are certainly free to draw the conclusion that Ashli was unarmed and act accordingly. None of the rest of us however are required to give her or anyone else the benefit of the doubt considering her actions at the time.
And you’re free to throw your tantrum and keep lying about the incident. I am not required to indulge your fantasies.

Homicide isn't murder.

Homicide is homicide.

You're becoming unhinged. Make up your mind. First you say I am throwing a tantrum now you say I am amused. :auiqs.jpg:
Hey fuckwit, that was you claiming to be amused idiot. Now where’s that proof Asslips? Keep throwing your tantrum while avoiding the issue at all costs.

You are nowhere near important enough to anger me with your lies and lack of facts. Considering the crap you’ve been spouting here you may want to be careful with that word ignorant. I, like most sane people, am sick of leftist lies.
I'm not important enough to anger you huh? So you behave like a pompous ass to everyone who doesn't agree with you? Those are dictionary definitions so their veracity can easily be verified.

I get paid for my professional opinions, decent money too so you might want to rethink your position and perhaps find a cure for your ignorance.

Or don't, doesn't matter to me one way or another.

I am delighted that so many people on this board justify the shooting of
people in the ACT OF CRIME----even if the "crime" is merely trespass. I
live in a place where the cops are so restrained that they are reluctant to
so much as arrest. It is comforting to know that so many people want
this unfortunate (well---unfortunate for little old me and even older hubby)
trend to end-----so that WE can be safer on the streets of our very culturally
diverse neighborhood

I'm not important enough to anger you huh? So you behave like a pompous ass to everyone who doesn't agree with you? Those are dictionary definitions so their veracity can easily be verified.

I get paid for my professional opinions, decent money too so you might want to rethink your position and perhaps find a cure for your ignorance.

Or don't, doesn't matter to me one way or another.
Here’s my response to your utter arrogance you fucking prick. You “get paid for your professional opinion”. Sure you do. Sorry, not indulging your fantasy does not make anybody ignorant. Find a cure for your arrogance in thinking anybody disagreeing with you is a pompous ass. YOU are a pompous ass. Now shut up before embarrassing yourself further.

You are definitely angry. Look at how emotional your words are. :itsok:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back