There are too many libs playing the race card on this forum

No the breakup was the result of the chattel slavery system invented by white europeans and practiced here in the US.
You dont know your history

black families were stronger in the 1950’s than today

after the liberal War on Poverty beginning in 1965 blacks have been moving backward instead if forward

1590689820898.png

No the breakup was the result of the chattel slavery system invented by white europeans and practiced here in the US.

after the liberal War on Poverty beginning in 1965 blacks have been moving backward instead if forward

View attachment 342103
I know my history very well. We were stronger because we relied on each other instead of protesting to spend our money where it wasnt wanted. That had nothing to do with the systematic and violent looting of the Black wealth and property by conservatives because they were jealous. Where it really begin to go downhill was the introduction of crack into the Black community by Regan along with vaunted "war on drugs" announced just prior to the advent of crack.. Dont try to tell me about history. You sound ignorant.

View attachment 342103
I know my history very well. We were stronger because we relied on each other instead of protesting to spend our money where it wasnt wanted. That had nothing to do with the systematic and violent looting of the Black wealth and property by conservatives because they were jealous. Where it really begin to go downhill was the introduction of crack into the Black community by Regan along with vaunted "war on drugs" announced just prior to the advent of crack.. Dont try to tell me about history. You sound ignorant.
You seem to always have an excuse for failure

now its reagan and the war on drugs

No wonder blacks never seem to improve

View attachment 342103

You seem to always have an excuse for racism.

Its always been white racism no matter the event.

No wonder whites live in fear. They cant compete without racism.

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism holding black people back

black people have as much opportunity to succeed as anyone else but fail to take advantage of it

View attachment 342103

black people have as much opportunity to succeed as anyone else but fail to take advantage of it
Wrong. Theres plenty of white racism holding Black people back.

The thing most Blacks need to learn is not to let it make them quit. You force your way by outworking them in every facet of the game. If I can do it they can too.

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

You are totally full of shit.
This is known.
You are more likely to get a job or an apartment if your name is "John" and not "Darnell"
You are more likely to be accused of crimes, followed by the police or store security if you are black.

View attachment 342103

The thing most Blacks need to learn is not to let it make them quit. You force your way by outworking them in every facet of the game. If I can do it they can too.
Like I said, watch the successful asians and do what they do

this aint rocket science

View attachment 342103

this aint rocket science
Asians are victims of racism as well.

View attachment 342103

this aint rocket science
Asians are victims of racism as well.
Yep.....especially from blacks.

View attachment 342103

this aint rocket science
I'm not going to smile in the face of whites and talk shit behind their backs like the Asians I know nor am I going to change into an Asian. I'm going to continue to be who I am and drive your raggedy asses into desperation trying to deal with me.

Youre right This aint rocket science. I can outwork you any day of the week.

Officials in Minnesota have arrested three teens after a viral Instagram video showed them allegedly taunting an Asian woman who was alone at a metro stop before kicking her in the face, then running away, laughing.

The assault occurred just after midnight on Monday, May 4, at the Green Line light-rail station in St. Paul, Metro Transit spokesperson Howie Padilla told BuzzFeed News Friday night.

In the 15-second clip, three black teens are laughing and moving around the woman as she stands alone against a bench under the rail stop awning. She edges away from one of them who comes and stands next to her as the person recording the video can be heard chuckling, "you won't, you won't," over and over again. His friend then approaches the woman, jumps into the air, and kicks her hard in the face before running away.

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.
You are more likely to get a job or an apartment if your name is "John" and not "Darnell"
You are more likely to be accused of crimes, followed by the police or store security if you are black.
Your complaints are not my responsibility

if blacks want more respect as a group they must do better as a group

I remember when the Rodney King verdict erupted in weeks of rioting in Los Angeles in the mid-1990's. And Rodney said so infamously: "Can we...can we just get along?"

It seems even though, it echoes in many Americans, I don't think America is ready. I don't think America will ever be ready. JMO
We'll never be ready as long as our press remains leftist

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Do you graduate from high school this year or next?

View attachment 342103

There is no white racism

This is known.

Youre respect isnt worth a shit. Why do you think your respect matters to Black people?

View attachment 342103

this aint rocket science
I'm not going to smile in the face of whites and talk shit behind their backs like the Asians I know nor am I going to change into an Asian. I'm going to continue to be who I am and drive your raggedy asses into desperation trying to deal with me.

Well, its a free country and its your life

If you want to be stubborn and do things in a stupid way thats your business

but don't expect any sympathy from me

View attachment 342103

this aint rocket science

Well, its a free country and its your life

If you want to be stubborn and do things in a stupid way thats your business

but don't expect any sympathy from me
Dont be mad your wants and desires mean nothing to me.

Your sympathy is the least of my concerns. Your sympathy isnt worth a good shit.

Your way of thinking is what keeps you broke and fucked up in the head.

Forum List

Back