There are courts dealing with the vote fraud of 2020... may get to the SCOTUS

The real victory here isn't in the final Court decision it is in spotlighting the shady practices surrounding election fixing that have been going on for decades in this country and culminated with the biggest attempt on public integrity ever witnessed in 2020. This is the beginning of a wave of push push back that will realign the processes with daylight and honesty. If Trump runs in 24 and loses to a Democrat I don't think anybody will squawk about it this time.

Jo

You are talking about 50 separate issues. Which state are you referencing? It amazes me that these, “Election Fraud” idiots know we don’t have federal election but intentionally choose to be ignorant. If I were one of these people I would definitely look in the mirror and tell myself to stop being an idiot on purpose. Let it happen on accident.

people should go to jail.

if the little people violate the law, they go there...

Well, in Pennsylvania we have a State Attorney General who proclaimed before the election that Trump will lose. When the State AG is unconcerned with the State AG's bias and electioneering, that sends a message to the "little people", like those deciding eligibility of ballots.

When the fight is against "literally Hitler", otherwise unacceptable actions are accepted as necessary.

wrong

the scotus hears cases that involve one or more states. Commerce Clause in the Constitution.. etc..

When was Pennsylvania engaging in commerce with another state to conduct their election? The polls were run by the state of Pennsylvania for citizens in the state of Pennsylvania. (I always reference Pennsylvania because they have been cheating for decades.) I suppose the Pennsylvania board of elections could buy voting machines from another state but that’s quite a stretch to invoke the Commerce Clause.

Voters don’t pick presidents anyways. Voters are voting for a political party. That political party has chosen delegates that will pick the president several weeks after the election.

Can we form two countries please? One for intentionally uninformed morons and one for people who know how the president is elected?

Every four years two campaigns work as hard as they can to produce a maximum number of idiots. It makes me angry. Trump was the most successful at multiplying idiots in US history. I voted for him in 2020. I voted for him because it’s funny to watch liberals cry. I loved Trump but hate the bulk of his supporters. I met many people in my area that never voted until 2016. Trump energized the uninformed like no other presidential candidate since George Wallace or Ross Perot.

Last edited:
Well, in Pennsylvania we have a State Attorney General who proclaimed before the election that Trump will lose. When the State AG is unconcerned with the State AG's bias and electioneering, that sends a message to the "little people", like those deciding eligibility of ballots.

When the fight is against "literally Hitler", otherwise unacceptable actions are accepted as necessary.
they lie to others, why would they not lie to themselves? Anyone who lies to others lies to himself... bc he is a sociopath/narcissist and hs to.. to get what he "wants"

they are sick and nasty and we need to get rid of them whenever we can... Hopefully, the voting shenanigans (there's a better word but it eludes me) will be fixed by 2024

and hopefully everyday dims will knoww by then that they cannot vote for thesse demonrats

When was Pennsylvania engaging in commerce with another state to conduct their election? The polls were run by the state of Pennsylvania for citizens in the state of Pennsylvania. (I always reference .
The Sup Ct handles cases between states. End of sentence

Does anyone know if SCOTUS has heard pillow dudes argument yet today?

Today is the day he promised that SCOTUS would over turn the outcome of the election.

Just wonder if it has taken place yet

When was Pennsylvania engaging in commerce with another state to conduct their election?

The primary argument in the PA case that was appealed to SCOTUS centered on the fact that the US Constitution gives to each state legislature the sole authority to determine the “Times, Places and Manner” of federal elections (Art. I, §4, cl. 1; Art. II, §1, cl. 2).

In PA, before and after election day, many non-legislative officials in PA (PA supreme court, secretary of state, many county and city election boards) took their own actions to ignore and/or alter existing rules established by the PA legislature and create new ones.

The polls were run by the state of Pennsylvania for citizens in the state of Pennsylvania.

But for the office of US President and Senators and Rep's, in only in accordance with the US Constitution. Deviations from the process set-out in the US Constitution demands enforcement by and a remedy from the federal government.

(I always reference Pennsylvania because they have been cheating for decades.)

You don't have to tell me; as a Philly union building trades member since 1978 I am intimately aware of the duplicitous and illegal election practices of the Democratic Party in PA -- I'll note, I partied at Bill Stinson's victory party . . .

I suppose the Pennsylvania board of elections could buy voting machines from another state but that’s quite a stretch to invoke the Commerce Clause.

The commerce clause has noting to do with Trump's claims (at least in the PA case appealed to the SCOTUS). Trump's appeal consolidated three decisions by the PA state supreme court and the federal appeal only cited one authority, the elector's clause.

TrumpVPA.jpg

We don’t have national elections in our country. We have state elections.

You guys are pure idiots. I live in North Carolina. It’s none of my business if Pennsylvania cheats in elections. The SCOTUS has no jurisdiction over Pennsylvania elections. Pennsylvania has to address discrepancies on their own. God you guys are stupid and you think Trump actually believed that crap. Trump knows how it works. He just thought it was hilarious that his supporters are dumber than dirt.
And the Poopeyman supporters are brain surgeons???

The Sup Ct handles cases between states. End of sentence

Its a Pennsylvania election. There are no two states. You are not dumb. You are not ignorant. You know what I am saying is true. That makes you a liar. Who are you lying to and what is your objective? You aren’t lying to me. That would be pointless. You must be lying to yourself. But why?

The primary argument in the PA case that was appealed to SCOTUS centered on the fact that the US Constitution gives to each state legislature the sole authority to determine the “Times, Places and Manner” of federal elections (Art. I, §4, cl. 1; Art. II, §1, cl. 2).

In PA, before and after election day, many non-legislative officials in PA (PA supreme court, secretary of state, many county and city election boards) took their own actions to ignore and/or alter existing rules established by the PA legislature and create new ones.

But for the office of US President and Senators and Rep's, in only in accordance with the US Constitution. Deviations from the process set-out in the US Constitution demands enforcement by and a remedy from the federal government.

You don't have to tell me; as a Philly union building trades member since 1978 I am intimately aware of the duplicitous and illegal election practices of the Democratic Party in PA -- I'll note, I partied at Bill Stinson's victory party . . .

The commerce clause has noting to do with Trump's claims (at least in the PA case appealed to the SCOTUS). Trump's appeal consolidated three decisions by the PA state supreme court and the federal appeal only cited one authority, the elector's clause.

View attachment 567664

So the state of Pennsylvania broke Pennsylvania law? Well. Call in the Pennsylvania State Troopers.

So the state of Pennsylvania broke Pennsylvania law?

The legislature is the only state body that is empowered to set the "times, places and manner" of elections but local election boards and the secretary of state and even the state supreme court decided that means nothing.

The times established by the legislature (ballots don't need to arrive by 8pm election day), the places set by the legislature (let's put drop boxes in politically advantageous areas) and especially the manner set by the legislature (let's pre-canvass ballots days in advance, we don't need signature verification and we will contact voters and allow them to remedy legally deficient ballots).

Well. Call in the Pennsylvania State Troopers.

The cops enforce the edicts of the state officials and the courts who rubber-stamped the actions that were not in accordance with the election law as established by the legislature thus were not inaccordance with the US Constitution.

Its a Pennsylvania election. There are no two states. You are not dumb. You are not ignorant. You know what I am saying is true. That makes you a liar. Who are you lying to and what is your objective? You aren’t lying to me. That would be pointless. You must be lying to yourself. But why?
and this is where i defend myself?

don't think so. You said the scotus does not hear cases btwn states and I said that is not true.. So who is the liar?

and this is where i defend myself?

don't think so. You said the scotus does not hear cases btwn states and I said that is not true.. So who is the liar?

Yes. The SCOTUS does hear cases between states. We agree on that. If Pennsylvania cheated in the 2020 election (I believe they did) then who is the other state involved? Delaware? New Hampshire? Florida? Nebraska?

I’m not trying to force you to make an inferior argument so I can win. I’m just asking you to do a personal assessment. There is no reason for people to intentionally believe things that are not true.

Yes. The SCOTUS does hear cases between states. We agree on that. If Pennsylvania cheated in the 2020 election (I believe they did) then who is the other state involved? Delaware? New Hampshire? Florida? Nebraska?

I’m not trying to force you to make an inferior argument so I can win. I’m just asking you to do a personal assessment. There is no reason for people to intentionally believe things that are not true.
huh?

check your temp... you are not making any sense... well, u were, but then you went off the rails... Is marijuana legal in your state?

in any case, there WAS that case that involved several states, which was originally brought to the scotus by TX and other states joined... because some states followed theConstitution in their voting rules / regs and others like WI and PA and etc... did not

scotus should have heard it.. Thomas and Alito and Gorsuch said so also

huh?

check your temp... you are not making any sense... well, u were, but then you went off the rails... Is marijuana legal in your state?

in any case, there WAS that case that involved several states, which was originally brought to the scotus by TX and other states joined... because some states followed theConstitution in their voting rules / regs and others like WI and PA and etc... did not

scotus should have heard it.. Thomas and Alito and Gorsuch said so also

North Carolina holds North Carolina elections. There is no interstate commerce taking place.

Do you know what electors are? The election results are irrelevant. The electors pick the president. Remain uneducated if you wish. I just think it is irresponsible.

Trump knows there are bazillions of idiots in our country. Stop proving him right.

North Carolina holds North Carolina elections. There is no interstate commerce taking place.

Do you know what electors are? The election results are irrelevant. The electors pick the president. Remain uneducated if you wish. I just think it is irresponsible.

Trump knows there are bazillions of idiots in our country. Stop proving him right.
you are acting like a lib... which can be described in 2 words: ad hominem

so I don't think I will respond to your posts anymore.. I stick with people who have enough integrity to stick to facts and information, not fake stuff and insulting the messenger... and etc... that's what the juvenile dims do

so I don't think I will respond to your posts anymore.. I stick with people who have enough integrity to stick to facts and information, not fake stuff and insulting the messenger... and etc... that's what the juvenile dims do

Why not set the record straight? How are presidents elected? Show us how honest you are. Nevermind. Don’t bother. You might end up proving me wrong and make me look stupid.

Fact: The Republican Party picks 1 elector at every congressional district at the district level.

My guess: The Democratic Party picks 1 elector at every congressional district at the district level.

Last edited:

Do you know what a faithless elector is? If not, don’t look it up. All knowledge is a left wing liberal democrat trying to steal your soul and eat it with a side of ketchup. So don’t read. Chose to stay dumb.

Forum List

Back