SCOTUS To Hear Three Voter Fraud Cases. The Kraken Is Ready To Rumble!

The 15.00 an hr.will close many small businesses who are struggling right now.
Millions of jobs will be lost under this administration with his EO.
There

is

no

executive

order

Look it up what Biden has done with all of his E O's
They do exist .
Show me an EO regarding the MW

MW?
Minimum wage...stupid

There is no EO regarding that

15.00 for Federal workers and contractors.
That money comes from taxpayers and businesses.

Biden plans to sign an executive order that will expand protections for federal workers, including putting federal agencies on a path to require a $15 minimum wage for contractors.

But that minimum wage won't come right away. Instead, Biden plans to direct the federal government "to start the work that would allow him to issue" an order "within the first 100 days" that would require federal contractors to pay at least $15 per hour, according to the White House.

While he laid off thousands of 6 fig. income workers that help pay those federal worker jobs.
Real smart Joe.

All of this kraken nonsense turned out to be a massive hoax that "no reasonable person" should believe was real.

I wonder if, on reflection, people feel rather cheated by the cynical nature of this scam ?

The country was shaken to the core and people actually died because they believed the hoax. How do you feel about it now ?

All of this kraken nonsense turned out to be a massive hoax that "no reasonable person" should believe was real.

I wonder if, on reflection, people feel rather cheated by the cynical nature of this scam ?

The country was shaken to the core and people actually died because they believed the hoax. How do you feel about it now ?

The inauguration proves beyond doubt that the election was a fraud.

That's all that matters.

As long as Trump spouts the hoax, his minions will repeat it

As long as Trump spouts the hoax, his minions will repeat it
As westwall has just proved. Surely , at some point before they die, these muppets will need to see some evidence ?

They are the modern version of the lone jap soldier on a pacific island.

What hoax? What loss? Who do you think is running things in Washington to make Biden & Company look like idiots and clowns?

What hoax? What loss? Who do you think is running things in Washington to make Biden & Company look like idiots and clowns?

You are aware that trump's ex lawyer, one of the main ones that spread all the misinformation, claimed in court that no reasonable person could have believed all her claims about the election being stolen, don't you?

You are aware that trump's ex lawyer, one of the main ones that spread all the misinformation, claimed in court that no reasonable person could have believed all her claims about the election being stolen, don't you?

I ain't reasonable so I believe her. It's a ruse and she's sitting up the courts. Stay tuned.

I ain't reasonable so I believe her. It's a ruse and she's sitting up the courts. Stay tuned.

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you believe her then, when she made all those outrageous claims, or do you believe her now as she says no reasonable person could have believed all those outrageous claims she made?

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you believe her then, when she made all those outrageous claims, or do you believe her now as she says no reasonable person could have believed all those outrageous claims she made?
She's been right all along.

Even when her claims are exactly opposite of each other, and it is impossible for both to be be true?

Even when her claims are exactly opposite of each other, and it is impossible for both to be be true?

She was right the first time. She's playing with their minds. But, actually, it doesn't make any difference in the long run. The election was a complete fraud and some states are going to conduct forensic checks and the other states will follow suit.

She was right the first time. She's playing with their minds. But, actually, it doesn't make any difference in the long run. The election was a complete fraud and some states are going to conduct forensic checks and the other states will follow suit.
Is this her version of trump playing 3D chess ? Hoss mate, it was all a scam and trump pocketed a few million from gullible fanboys.

Is this her version of trump playing 3D chess ? Hoss mate, it was all a scam and trump pocketed a few million from gullible fanboys.

If you parse what she said, you'll see she didn't say what you thought she said. She's an experienced lawyer and she's playing with their heads like a slot machine.

Forum List

Back