What is wrong with the Supreme Court these days? Brunson case RE overturning distrusted results of the 2020 election.

I just don't get this. The only thing that makes sense is that the SCOTUS doesn't want to tick off Deep State.

What are your thoughts on this?

Are they afraid of being impeached or something? I just don't get it. There is massive evidence of vote fraud. Mollie Hemingway was on Fox last night (they didn't discuss the fake election she wrote a book about, though... Come to think of it Fox puzzles me also... but then maybe I shouldn't be surprised)

:dunno::eusa_think:
The Brunson case was absolute legal gibberish.

I just don't get this. The only thing that makes sense is that the SCOTUS doesn't want to tick off Deep State.

Are they afraid of being impeached or something? I just don't get it. There is massive evidence of vote fraud. Mollie Hemingway was on Fox last night (they didn't discuss the fake election she wrote a book about, though... Come to think of it Fox puzzles me also... but then maybe I shouldn't be surprised)

There was no sizable voter fraud.

Anyone with 2 working brain cells knows this.

What should make sense is that the SCOTUS has no authority to overturn the results of an elections that have been certified by state authorities authorized to certify them and by Congress completing the process. To do so would throw the country into a constitutional crisis that we might not ever recover from.

Just think of the precedent that would set. Stacy Abrams, Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, countless others who believe elections were stolen from them could prevent the electoral process from being completed into perpetuity.

It is fine to investigate election irregularities, misconduct, malfeasance and all of it. But that should be to make the guilty accountable to the law. The election was decided on January 6, 2021, and whether or not it was legitimate, we are stuck with it until we can rectify it in 2024.

And maybe we might elect enough representatives with balls and integrity enough to pass laws ensuring that 99.99% of the electorate does not need to wonder or question whether an election was legitimate.

Nobody wonders if the election was legitimate. The only question about the election that is left is how long you guys are going to keep this charade up and if the cult is a suicide cult after the leader dies or if you guys will do the whole disavow thing that has become the rage as of late.

Until he fumbled the Covid Response, and we got hundreds of thousands of deaths, riots in the streets and double digit unemployment.

So it took him three years to find a way to fuck things up... but we all knew he could do it. This is a guy who lost money selling steaks and vodka!
/——/ Explain how Trump fumbled the vaccine. He fast tracked it when democRATs said it was impossible.

/——/ Explain how Trump fumbled the vaccine. He fast tracked it when democRATs said it was impossible.

It wasn't just the vaccine he fumbled. But let's start there. The Democrats never said it was impossible. A few expressed concerns Trump might roll out an ineffective vaccine as a pre-election stunt, because when you are a reality TV rodeo clown, that's what you do. But Merc and Pfizer didn't play along, which is why they've been added to the right wing enemy list. He did, however, manage to fumble distribution. His supposed goal was to get 10 million shots into arms by Dec 31, 2020. He was at less than a million and by the time he staged his failed coup, we were losing 4000 people a day.

But it wasn't just the vaccines he fucked up. Let's look at all the other stuff he did.

He disbanded the Pandemic Response Team at the NSA.
He threw out Obama's Pandemic Plan (because Obama came up with it.)
He lied when it first broke out and said it would clear up by Easter.
He openly attacked Dr. Fauci when Fauci started getting better press than he did. (Again, the worst thing you can do to a malignant narcissist.)
He encouraged the nutbags who were protesting lockdowns and showing up at state capitols with guns.
He used the most vile racist language about the pandemic, resulting in violence against Asian Americans.
He held super spreader events, because what's a few dead people to a malignant narcissist who needs praise all the time.
When he was unable to get relief through Congress, he pilfered other funds to keep unemployment benefits going.
A lot of rent relief that was supposed to go to landlords and business owners never got there.

"Multiple states didn't follow their own laws....according to who?"

There are 3 types of people on this.

Those that watched it happen - that think that not following the law is problematic.
Those that watched it happen - but think that because of covid it was necessary (plus their guy supposedly came out ahead)
Those that don't know about it.

I have no desire to bring #3 up to speed.

This is an easy one. It is a bullshit case that has no merit at all. Which is why it has been denied by every level of court multiple times.

Democrats were absolutely against it.

They were on record saying that they wouldn't take it because - Trump.

Then all of a sudden not only did they take it.
They tried to force it upon everyone.

Nothing short of eliminating these "people" from polite society will suffice.

Weird that you can comprehend that.
But when it is explained to you that multiple States then did not follow their own laws.
Your comprehension skills are nonexistent.

All of a sudden it's- no hable Ingles.
When you conflat rule changes to election laws it is easy to get confused. Rules were altered in numerous states, red and blue by the governors and election officials. Several were challenged and most all were resolved in those states. GOP governor Abbott in Texas made several changes and was sued by the GOP led legislature. It went all the way to the Texas supreme court and he won.

When you conflat rule changes to election laws it is easy to get confused. Rules were altered in numerous states, red and blue by the governors and election officials. Several were challenged and most all were resolved in those states. GOP governor Abbott in Texas made several changes and was sued by the GOP led legislature. It went all the way to the Texas supreme court and he won.

Resolved :

In this case it means - they went and started counting not pursuant to law.
They did this because they knew once the unverifiable votes were co-mingled with the legally qualified votes there would be no way to stop it legally and separate the two types.

It was a good, if illegal plan.

Resolved :

In this case it means - they went and started counting not pursuant to law.
They did this because they knew once the unverifiable votes were co-mingled with the legally qualified votes there would be no way to stop it legally and separate the two types.

It was a good, if illegal plan.

What state are you alleging this happened?

One of the most despicable things the Supreme Court ever did was distance themselves from the corruption of the 2020 stolen election.

Roberts even said that he did not want to be responsible for overturning an election lest it caused more civil unrest.

There were many villains in the 2020 stolen election. The Democrats who used the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots to steal the Electoral College delegates. The RINOs that didn't have the courage to demand an audit of the election results. The Supreme Court unwillingness to do the right thing and rule against the violation of elections laws. The Media for not doing the right kind of investigative journalism to shed light on the Democrat corruption.

One of the most despicable things the Supreme Court ever did was distance themselves from the corruption of the 2020 stolen election.

Roberts even said that he did not want to be responsible for overturning an election lest it caused more civil unrest.

There were many villains in the 2020 stolen election. The Democrats who used the Pandemic as a cover to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots to steal the Electoral College delegates. The RINOs that didn't have the courage to demand an audit of the election results. The Supreme Court unwillingness to do the right thing and rule against the violation of elections laws. The Media for not doing the right kind of investigative journalism to shed light on the Democrat corruption.

Sawry, but that last sentence is hilarious.
Democrat media is not going to look into Democrat Corruption.

The rest - yeah.

Sawry, but that last sentence is hilarious.
Democrat media is not going to look into Democrat Corruption.

The rest - yeah.
I agree. It is despicable that the MSM is so goddamn Left Leaning and are a PR branch of the filthy ass Democrat Party.

I agree. It is despicable that the MSM is so goddamn Left Leaning and are a PR branch of the filthy ass Democrat Party.
It gets worse.

they don't even CARE that We the People think that/know that...

I guess that old "vast vote fraud organization" spoken of by corn pop (on video.. You Tube? You can Search it) can fully be relied upon in the future?

:mad:

Last edited:

yeh, I agree.

Some poster here said that the scotus doesn't have the power to hear cases that aren't based on some precedent or another.. although those aren't poster's exact words. He said something about how Congress needs to deal w/ that kind of problem.. ha ha.. Congress w/ it's 12% approval rating (couple years old, that stat but still...). I am not a Constitutional lawyer but... well, that just reminds me of another problem in this whole election fraud case: There ARE Constitutional lawyers on Fox and other stations. So why aren't they being asked about what scotus can do about the problem and what thye cannot? The a-holes in charge of what makes news and what doesn't... they know we schmucky little people don't know the law intimately... so they just pull the wool over our eyes for some reason or another... My guess is the reason can be boiled down to one thing: Money.

Gee... hmmm....

Why would I think that??

:eusa_think::eusa_think:

:dunno::dunno:

Forum List

Back