There are courts dealing with the vote fraud of 2020... may get to the SCOTUS

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Yeh, so much for all that nonsense about how scotus hasn't taken any vote fraud cases.. maybe they were waiting for a lower court to get to scotus.. Yes, I know one or 2 did get to them..

all I'm saying is that there are vote fraud cases in lower courts right now

Last edited:
Yeh, so much for all that nonsense about how scotus hasn't taken any vote fraud cases.. maybe they were waiting for a lower court to get to scotus.. Yes, I know one or 2 did get to them..

5216721cf152d.jpeg

it's amazing... how America is gone if the vote thing isn't corrected

and something like 35% of the US doesn't seem to care..They will care when their world comes crashing down bc libs don't know how to run anything... except their mouths..

and dims who watch cnn and imbibe the poisonous kool aid.. just keep on listening to them mindlessly...

what a creepy world...

Too funny. Your 2nd link is from last December...where Powell is quoted as saying she would have 3 cases in front of the SCOTUS by the end of the week! Which never happened.
You don't even read your own links..just cast a wide net and copy and paste, copy and paste--knowing that your ilk won't even bother to read..just knee-jerk in unison with you and the rest of the idiots~

BTW..there is nothing in either of your Newsmax links about any case currently in front of..or contemplated by, the SCOTUS.

Too funny. Your 2nd link is from last December...where Powell is quoted as saying she would have 3 cases in front of the SCOTUS by the end of the week! Which never happened.
You don't even read your own links..just cast a wide net and copy and paste, copy and paste--knowing that your ilk won't even bother to read..just knee-jerk in unison with you and the rest of the idiots~

BTW..there is nothing in either of your Newsmax links about any case currently in front of..or contemplated by, the SCOTUS.
thanks for proving my point

all news about the election fraud hass been "disappeared" from the internet

We're all being deceived big time... and again, many so called Americans do not care... as long as their crazy, perverse baby killer elites are in power..

they will care some day

but then it will be too late..

When the baby killers start talking about killing THEM, they will care..

But it may be even sooner that they begin to care....

We're all being deceived big time... and again, many so called Americans do not care... as long as their crazy, perverse baby killer elites are in power..

they will care some day

Silence Q-bert~

lol

“Overall, we rate Bizpac Review Right Biased based on story selection and editorial position that almost always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sources, misleading loaded language, and three failed fact checks.”

they will care some day

Wrong.

It’s that no one believes the lies and misinformation coming from rightwing conspiracy sites, and appropriately so.

“We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.”

Wrong.

It’s that no one believes the lies and misinformation coming from rightwing conspiracy sites, and appropriately so.

“We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.”

oh, so you watch the totally objective news folks @ CNN

the ones who got sued for lying, more than one or twice..

dumb

Of the 85 cases contesting the outcome or various issues with the integrity of the election process, (26 with Trump as named plaintiff, 59 with various national, state or local "GOP" aligned as plaintiff), a total of 13 cases are still active today. All cases with Trump as named plaintiff are now closed.

--- NOTE: I'm using "GOP" as a generic identifier for Republican aligned parties---

Of the 26 Trump cases, only 8 reached the merits and Trump won 4 of them.
Of the 59 "GOP" cases, only 13 reached the merits and the "GOP" won 11 of them.

There were 5 cases with Trump/"GOP" as named defendant, Trump/"GOP" won four, the one remaining case is still open.

Open cases with "GOP" as plaintiff (and jurisdiction where the case sits now):
Daunt v. Benson, Case 1:20-cv-00522-RJJ-RSK (MI Western District Court)​
Reed-Pratt v. Winfrey, No. 20-1876 (6th Circuit Court of Appeals)​
Election Integrity Fund v. Benson, No. 20-000169-MM (MI Court of Claims)​
Lamm v. Bullock, No. 20A61 (US Supreme Court)​
Judicial Watch v. Griswold, No. 1:20-cv-02992 (Colorado District Court)​
Kraus v. Cegavske, No. 82018 (Nevada Supreme Court)​
Bailey v. Antrim County No. 20-9238-C2 (Antrim Michigan Circuit Court)​
Hahn v. Keeler, No. A20-1654 (Minnesota Supreme Court)​
O'Rourke, et al v. Dominion, et al No. 1:20-cv-3747 (Colorado District Court)​
Election Integrity Project v. Padilla, No. 2:21-cv-32 (District Court, C.D. California)​
Daugherty v. Fulton, No. 2021CV344953 (GA Superior Court, Fulton Cnty)​
VoterGA v. Gwinnett Cty Bd of Elections, No. 20-A-08626-2 (GA Superior Ct)​
Rogan O Handley v. Padilla, No. 2:21-cv-04954 (District Court C.D. California)​

Case with Trump as named defendant that remains open:

Michigan Welfare Rights Organization v. Trump, No. 1:20-cv-03388 (D.D.C.)​

it's amazing... how America is gone if the vote thing isn't corrected

and something like 35% of the US doesn't seem to care..They will care when their world comes crashing down bc libs don't know how to run anything... except their mouths..

and dims who watch cnn and imbibe the poisonous kool aid.. just keep on listening to them mindlessly...

what a creepy world...

We don’t have national elections in our country. We have state elections.

You guys are pure idiots. I live in North Carolina. It’s none of my business if Pennsylvania cheats in elections. The SCOTUS has no jurisdiction over Pennsylvania elections. Pennsylvania has to address discrepancies on their own. God you guys are stupid and you think Trump actually believed that crap. Trump knows how it works. He just thought it was hilarious that his supporters are dumber than dirt.

Of the 85 cases contesting the outcome or various issues with the integrity of the election process, (26 with Trump as named plaintiff, 59 with various national, state or local "GOP" aligned as plaintiff), a total of 13 cases are still active today. All cases with Trump as named plaintiff are now closed.

--- NOTE: I'm using "GOP" as a generic identifier for Republican aligned parties---

There were 5 cases with Trump/"GOP" as named defendant, Trump/"GOP" won four, the one remaining case is still open.

Election Integrity Project v. Padilla, No. 2:21-cv-32 (District Court, C.D. California)​

The real victory here isn't in the final Court decision it is in spotlighting the shady practices surrounding election fixing that have been going on for decades in this country and culminated with the biggest attempt on public integrity ever witnessed in 2020. This is the beginning of a wave of push push back that will realign the processes with daylight and honesty. If Trump runs in 24 and loses to a Democrat I don't think anybody will squawk about it this time.

Jo

The real victory here isn't in the final Court decision it is in spotlighting the shady practices surrounding election fixing that have been going on for decades in this country and culminated with the biggest attempt on public integrity ever witnessed in 2020. This is the beginning of a wave of push push back that will realign the processes with daylight and honesty. If Trump runs in 24 and loses to a Democrat I don't think anybody will squawk about it this time.

Jo

Even though the Presidential election was a "loss" there were wins in the state legislatures in 2020, where the defects in election law, policy and practice can be remedied. That movement was solidified in '21 with the red wave in the state and county elections and will hopefully expand in '22 with reclaiming the House and Senate.

In the last election, corrections were seen from local elected officials to school boards to election officials to state judges (I live in PA, we elect our common pleas and supreme court judges).

Already real and positive changes are in the works, especially towards having state legislatures reclaim their constitutional powers and rightful authority in setting election rules and process. In my state the usurpation of election powers by the Secretary of State, county and local election boards was a terrible problem.

thank you. I copied this to read more thoroughly later.. read about 1/2 so far..

now I know what to Search

:)

We don’t have national elections in our country. We have state elections.

You guys are pure idiots. I live in North Carolina. It’s none of my business if Pennsylvania cheats in elections. The SCOTUS has no jurisdiction over Pennsylvania elections. Pe
wrong

the scotus hears cases that involve one or more states. Commerce Clause in the Constitution.. etc..

Even though the Presidential election was a "loss" there were wins in the state legislatures in 2020, where the defects in election law, policy and practice can be remedied. That movement was solidified in '21 with the red wave in the state and county elections and will hopefully expand in '22 with reclaiming the House and Senate.

In the last election, corrections were seen from local elected officials to school boards to election officials to state judges (I live in PA, we elect our common pleas and supreme court judges).

Already real and positive changes are in the works, especially towards having state legislatures reclaim their constitutional powers and rightful authority in setting election rules and process. In my state the usurpation of election powers by the Secretary of State, county and local election boards was a terrible problem.
people should go to jail.

if the little people violate the law, they go there...

Forum List

Back