I cannot get any of the news outlets I trust .. blocked

intelligent, truly-American people are often blocked

by insane, perverse, baby killing fools on their way to Hell

Jesus said it would be like this

"You will be hated by all" He said (because of Him, his Name alone)

"Whoever is of the truth hears My voice"

Whoever is not of the truth... does not

I typed in a topic first

didn't get to site
Jesus man! Just type in Oann.com and you're there! It's not hard!

oann.jpg

Is it by chance that ideological fanatics only "trust" propaganda cites that spout lies they like?

There is a broad, inclusive range of media sources that run the gamut of perspectives in America, and a balanced diet is highly salubrious, yet some consume rancid pabulum exclusively.

Go figure.

You'll know them by their breath.

Is it by chance that ideological fanatics only "trust" propaganda cites that spout lies they like?

There is a broad, inclusive range of media sources that run the gamut of perspectives in America, and a balanced diet is highly salubrious, yet some consume rancid pabulum exclusively.

Go figure.

You'll know them by their breath.

You watching CNN there skippy?

You watching CNN there skippy?
No, Buttercup, nor Huffington. I tend to peruse the more balanced outlets - although I even look in on the pro-Trump Daily Stormer just to see what the extremists are up to.

Get use to it Rightnow909 ,you can't make any mistakes,you have to be perfect like the lefties think they are.
Try NEWSMAX , AMERICAS VOICE OR BLAZE LIVE.

Get use to it Rightnow909 ,you can't make any mistakes,you have to be perfect like the lefties think they are.
If your not getting the news,listen to this, I just heared the on Oct 28 Bidone ans is idots are going to give up to 1 million$ per family for restitution because children were seperated from their parents crossing the border during Trumps watch. What are they going to give the millions that crossed over on Bidones watch? Keep printing those $.
I also heared that at 9 am Thursday the Reps and Senate received a 1400 page for the new boondogle plan ,accompanied with a 1400 page explanation and I believe the want to vote on it today. The bIdone is an idiot who surrounded iimself with idiots and we are to sit back and wait until 2022. What the f--k are we waiting for!!!!

not sure what you mean about not making mistakes? (I do watch Newsmax and those others)

I had zero problems opening the site
The internet is divided up into quadrants sub quadrants and local hubs that can all filter content locally. Sometimes a web address just hangs up in the local server for no reason at all... it's not because somebody singled it out or filtered it or blocked it it just hangs up. Then there are unmistakable times when a site becomes unavailable with no explanation. Either way it's pretty obvious that new laws are coming to the internet along with first amendment application. The big boys sure as hell are not going to like it but there's no getting around it.

intelligent, truly-American people are often blocked

by insane, perverse, baby killing fools on their way to Hell

Jesus said it would be like this

"You will be hated by all" He said (because of Him, his Name alone)

"Whoever is of the truth hears My voice"

Whoever is not of the truth... does not

Essentially, crazy wackos are often blocked for being crazy wackos, but I see them as sensible and can't get my head around it.

Quit using Goofle ya fucking idiot. Get brave browser and set the search to brave or duck duck go

Last edited:
The internet is divided up into quadrants sub quadrants and local hubs that can all filter content locally. Sometimes a web address just hangs up in the local server for no reason at all... it's not because somebody singled it out or filtered it or blocked it it just hangs up. Then there are unmistakable times when a site becomes unavailable with no explanation. Either way it's pretty obvious that new laws are coming to the internet along with first amendment application. The big boys sure as hell are not going to like it but there's no getting around it.
who are the big boys exactly?

zuck the F... (oh never mind)?

Forum List

Back